🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is pretty funny watching the stupid left feign outrage. Lol at their "moral superiority."

What's pretty damn pathetic, is witnessing just how low our sanctimonious, right-wing "defenders of high morals and christian values" are willing to sink, in defense of somebody who spits on everything you claim to hold dear .... simply because there's an (R) after his name.

It'd probably be funny, but it's just like watching a rerun of the 8-year reign of Bonny Prince George.
That's a stupid opinion. Trump is supported for his stance on America. Hillary is a globalist, Trump wants to put the US first and foremost in every decision.

No one I know thinks for a second Trump is a religious fundamentalist. He isn't running on the moral high ground and we aren't electing the high priest of America. Hillary should be in a federal pen so your moral indignation is what's funny.

bluedress2.jpg

Brought to you by the blue dress with bills cum.

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

The left proving me right, every single day.

Too bad you gave up the moral argument when ducking your taxes has been defended by you and other Trump fan boys ad being legal and morality didn't matter.

Now you laugh at morality after you defended immorality? Har har har..try again

The only ones that don't understand it are the one's that don't pay taxes like you ...

What's pretty damn pathetic, is witnessing just how low our sanctimonious, right-wing "defenders of high morals and christian values" are willing to sink, in defense of somebody who spits on everything you claim to hold dear .... simply because there's an (R) after his name.

It'd probably be funny, but it's just like watching a rerun of the 8-year reign of Bonny Prince George.

And so what should we do, vote for Hil-Criminal and forget about Trump; a woman who would rather kill a baby than hold it; a woman who probably hasn't spent one day in her life without lying? Would that be holding this sacred ground you speak of?

bluedress2.jpg

Brought to you by the blue dress with bills cum.

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

The left proving me right, every single day.

Too bad you gave up the moral argument when ducking your taxes has been defended by you and other Trump fan boys ad being legal and morality didn't matter.

Now you laugh at morality after you defended immorality? Har har har..try again

The only ones that don't understand it are the one's that don't pay taxes like you ...

Probably an indicator that Trump doesn’t understand it either then…whatever you guys are talking about.

Funny. I feel the same way about Hillary Supporters...and the assholes that gave us 8 years of Oblahblah.

Forum List

Back