🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is pretty funny watching the stupid left feign outrage. Lol at their "moral superiority."

Bill is not running for president!!!

Freaking republican bizarro world ! " don't vote for Hillary , she's married to a womanizing cad . Vote for Trump ! who IS a womanizing cad!"
The lib spin line. The hypocrisy is the issue. Bill isn't running for president. He WAS the president and the left didn't care.

Neither did trump . He supported bill Clinton .
Yep, he was a Democrat until they went full leftist. The comments were made as a lefty and NO Democrat would care if he was still a Democrat.

bluedress2.jpg

Brought to you by the blue dress with bills cum.

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

The left proving me right, every single day.

Too bad you gave up the moral argument when ducking your taxes has been defended by you and other Trump fan boys ad being legal and morality didn't matter.

Now you laugh at morality after you defended immorality? Har har har..try again
Who is defending what?

carrey-color.jpg

bluedress2.jpg

I told you all Trump could not survive Pravda and the stupid hypocrites on the left.

No way.

There is a difference between consensual activities and bragging about sexually assaulting women bruh.
Have all of Clinton's "sexual activities" involved "consent"? Some of the women in question would disagree.

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

There is a difference between consensual activities and bragging about sexually assaulting women bruh.
Have all of Clinton's "sexual activities" involved "consent"? Some of the women in question would disagree.
You are correct. I don't presume to know the answer to that. As far as I'm concerned they should ALL move to France and let us start over

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

You are correct. I don't presume to know the answer to that. As far as I'm concerned they should ALL move to France and let us start over
Just shows you what morally bankrupt people we have in this country to pick two solid asshats to run for president.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
bluedress2.jpg

No way.

How about Trump? His wife accused him of rape .

And the way he talks about women, you really think he's above that behavior ?

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

The left is not to blame for Trump stupidity!

He made the comments in the past and is no better than Bill Clinton!

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

That is not the point. Is it?

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

Oh fuck you you worthless fucking twat!

You are no better than the partisan whores on the left commenting on Trump stupidity... You believe Donald John Trump stupidity is off limits but then write about the blue dress and fat interns...

Assholes like you love to dish out the insults against the left and when your candidate is caught talking about his affairs then you want to ignore the reality and look at Bill Clinton!

Yes, Bill Clinton is a male whore and so is Donald Trump but to you what Trump did in his past matter not while Clinton past is so damn important!

So wear the partisan whore label proudly and go suck Trump pubic hair of a dick!

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

Oh fuck you you worthless fucking twat!

You are no better than the partisan whores on the left commenting on Trump stupidity... You believe Donald John Trump stupidity is off limits but then write about the blue dress and fat interns...

Assholes like you love to dish out the insults against the left and when your candidate is caught talking about his affairs then you want to ignore the reality and look at Bill Clinton!

Yes, Bill Clinton is a male whore and so is Donald Trump but to you what Trump did in his past matter not while Clinton past is so damn important!

So wear the partisan whore label proudly and go suck Trump pubic hair of a dick!
Fuck me? No...FUCK YOU!

The left doesn't walk around touting themselves as "the party of family values !" What a crock.

You can talk about Bil all you want . He's just like Trump!
It's always amusing to hold up a mirror to the holier than thou republicans.
Fucking hypocrite
Look in the mirror asswipe. Going around pretending to be morally superior as if your shit doesn't stink. You're a moral reprobate and your hypocrisy makes it even worse.

bluedress2.jpg

No way.

How about Trump? His wife accused him of rape .

And the way he talks about women, you really think he's above that behavior ?
Has he been convicted of a sex crime?
Isnt that the bar libs always use?

Moral superiority is a great thing. We have a great candidate and the longer it goes, the more stark the differences between Tasteful Ms. Clinton and Trashmaster Donald.

She wins on policy
She wins on poise
She wins on preparedness
She wins on professionalism

And she will win on November 8.
Great?

Tasteful?

Poise?

Professional?

More like arrogant, malicious, bitter, old and corrupt.

She will surely be President.

Our children and grandchildren will get the tab.

What's pretty damn pathetic, is witnessing just how low our sanctimonious, right-wing "defenders of high morals and christian values" are willing to sink, in defense of somebody who spits on everything you claim to hold dear .... simply because there's an (R) after his name.

It'd probably be funny, but it's just like watching a rerun of the 8-year reign of Bonny Prince George.

What's pretty damn pathetic, is witnessing just how low our sanctimonious, right-wing "defenders of high morals and christian values" are willing to sink, in defense of somebody who spits on everything you claim to hold dear .... simply because there's an (R) after his name.

It'd probably be funny, but it's just like watching a rerun of the 8-year reign of Bonny Prince George.
Look at him up there folks. With the perverts acting so mad that Trump Said something rude.

They are such unreal pathetic losers.

Moral superiority is a great thing. We have a great candidate and the longer it goes, the more stark the differences between Tasteful Ms. Clinton and Trashmaster Donald.

She wins on policy
She wins on poise
She wins on preparedness
She wins on professionalism

And she will win on November 8.
Great?

Tasteful?

Poise?

Professional?

More like arrogant, malicious, bitter, old and corrupt.

She will surely be President.

Our children and grandchildren will get the tab.

And it will read, “Pay up, love R.R.”

Forum List

Back