It Is Sunday....Here Is Trump Talking About God

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Now...here is a guy who clearly has the chops to answer the tough questions. Who's going to question his love for God after reading this?

image.jpeg

The left loons try the God angle with Trump....nothing else has worked :cuckoo:

Desperation breeds insanity in the Liberal mind. The OP is another smear jockey. No issues, just smear. No proclaiming the merits of any of Hillary's proposed solutions toward any of the issues because he can't.

Desperation breeds insanity in the Liberal mind. The OP is another smear jockey. No issues, just smear. No proclaiming the merits of any of Hillary's proposed solutions toward any of the issues because he can't.

This is a thread about Trump. I've offered my thoughts on Hillary in dozens of threads about Hillary.

Thanks for your concern.

This is a thread about Trump. I've offered my thoughts on Hillary in dozens of threads about Hillary.

Thanks for your concern.

I know. It's just another smear thread like all the others. You guys can't discuss or defend Hillary's proposed policies so you have been ordered to turn the discussions toward smearing Trump and his family.

God is the ultimate lmao...then talks about himself more than god. Then ends with the first statment.

Thanks for your concern.

I know. It's just another smear thread like all the others. You guys can't discuss or defend Hillary's proposed policies so you have been ordered to turn the discussions toward smearing Trump and his family.

You seem unable to address Trump in a thread about Trump.

As I said, I am ,ore than willing to discuss Hillary in threads about Hillary.

It seems that you are not willing to defend Trump in this thread. I have charged him with being a fake Christian who couldn't care less about God or about Judeo Chrisrian values.

Thanks for your concern.

You seem unable to address Trump in a thread about Trump.

As I said, I am ,ore than willing to discuss Hillary in threads about Hillary.

It seems that you are not willing to defend Trump in this thread. I have charged him with being a fake Christian who couldn't care less about God or about Judeo Chrisrian values.

Well, Hillary supports abortion on demand and the gay agenda. No Christianity on the Clinton side.

Forum List

Back