It is this basic...

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
1661271_659900634056179_1384442089_n.jpg

By the way.....I would love for you to explain how the two images support the captions. Who are the people in the top image and what are they doing?

By the way.....I would love for you to explain how the two images support the captions. Who are the people in the top image and what are they doing?

The liberals on the top are protesting the people on the bottom because they are conservative and happy.

Last edited:

The liberals on the top are protesting the people on the bottom because they are conservative and happy.

Is that right?

Let me guess.....this is you demonstrating your natural ability to think.

I'm pretty sure that the bottom photo was taken during the GOP led government shutdown. You know, the one that squandered $24 billion dollars. That's real happy thinking.

If a woman can't make up her mind in 20 weeks she shouldn't ever open her legs...........

This is about the ban on Late term abortions in Texas.............

Late term abortions are absolutely barbaric.

Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ?Hail Satan!? While Pro-Life Activists Sing ?Amazing Grace? Outside Texas Capitol | Video | TheBlaze.com

Pro abortion leftist on the top photo, with anti- abortion on the bottom of the photo.

The Pro Abortion leftist chant HAIL SATAN in the video at the posted site.

Can you find a single liberal who says that they like abortions and want more of them to be performed?

Plenty of them in the photo's at the site posted.

:eusa_boohoo:

If a woman can't make up her mind in 20 weeks she shouldn't ever open her legs...........

The thread isn't about abortion. It is about the ability of liberals to think...in comparison with the ability of conservatives to think.

Are you in favor of allowing a woman to abort at 19 weeks?

Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ?Hail Satan!? While Pro-Life Activists Sing ?Amazing Grace? Outside Texas Capitol | Video | TheBlaze.com

Pro abortion leftist on the top photo, with anti- abortion on the bottom of the photo.

Can you find a single liberal who says that they like abortions and want more of them to be performed?

Plenty of them in the photo's at the site posted.

:eusa_boohoo:

Please....cite one for me. Thanks.

The thread isn't about abortion. It is about the ability of liberals to think...in comparison with the ability of conservatives to think.

Are you in favor of allowing a woman to abort at 19 weeks?

I'm against abortion period. I believe live begins very early. And if aborted that is a human that is never born. This issue is really about when does life begin.

And you decided to post this to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

I posted it because it is the source of the picture you dork.

Hmmmmmmm prove they are liberals....................

I'm profiling the pictures based on the normal for liberal protests..............

They look similar............

I do think, and it's led me to the conclusion that conservatives are wrong about just about everything,

and therefore, they must not be allowed to impose their agenda on America (which IS what they really want to do). Thus, right thinking Americans must do everything in their power, within the law, to keep conservatives out of power.

No one's arguing otherwise.

But this is the problem with most on the right: the inability to understand that complex problems can't be solved with naïve, simplistic 'solutions.'

And then there's the problem with conservative demagogues and fear-mongers, who approach the issues in bad faith, not to solve problems but to contrive controversies where none exist for some perceived political advantage; they seek only to divide Americans and demonize those with whom they disagree.

Forum List

Back