It is this basic...

How many abortion clinics are getting hit versus the number of terror attacks OR ATTEMPTED ATTACKS via Radical Islam...............

Secondly I've never seen an abortion clinic falling from the sky as the building doesn't fly......................

I haven't seen an abortion clinic fly into the side of a building either............

Whee! We gots us sum real live thinkin' goin' on here.

And as usual you never answer the questions presented to you. Do you ever take a real position on anything. Hell I bet you get someone else to do your fucking for you.

:eek:

If almost every attack on abortion clinics or doctors has been perpetrated by a conservative Christian, which is in fact the case,

doesn't that justify pre-emptive actions such as profiling?

web1_BUNDY-APR15-14-001_12.jpg

Conservatism comes at the end of gun barrel.

That is sometimes necessary when dealing with Cattle Thieves...................

Okay, so conservatives don't want to make people think like they do,

they just want to dictate to them what the law will be or not be.

lol, you just proved the OP dumber than I did.
:lol:

web1_BUNDY-APR15-14-001_12.jpg

Conservatism comes at the end of gun barrel.

LOL

The Feds took the land to save the turtles from the cows..............

Liberal logic and why we need more Gov't..............

:cuckoo:

Watch: Abortion Supporters Chant ?Hail Satan!? While Pro-Life Activists Sing ?Amazing Grace? Outside Texas Capitol | Video | TheBlaze.com

Pro abortion leftist on the top photo, with anti- abortion on the bottom of the photo.

The Pro Abortion leftist chant HAIL SATAN in the video at the posted site.

Can you find a single liberal who says that they like abortions and want more of them to be performed?

hummmmmm ! a single liberal.., hells belles, in my OPINION....., all of them or there would not be any abortions :up:

By the way.....I would love for you to explain how the two images support the captions. Who are the people in the top image and what are they doing?

The liberals on the top are protesting the people on the bottom because they are conservative and happy.

Is that right?

Let me guess.....this is you demonstrating your natural ability to think.

Liberals are perpetually miserable and hate to see others happy. It's a proven fact. They walk around with the scowl of the "get off my lawn" grumpy old man.

LOL

Liberal logic and why we need more Gov't..............

:cuckoo:

while they killed a thousand turtles

no

they wanted the land as mitigation land

to cut a several billion dollar private deal

on the other side of the butte

Why is it irrational....................

When people who throw a fit over the idea of background checks for guns want Muslim checks at airports,

that's irrational.

Baloney. We've seen what has happened in other countries and the steps to eventually ban guns. One of the first steps is to register. While we don't really mind registering our guns, we do mind that this is a process used in places like Canada and England to take them.

Muslims are the main profiled threat in regards to Terrorism. That's just reality.

BULLSHIT !! who the fuck is in favor of registering our guns ? i certainly am NOT ! and if you advocate this you are on the wrong side of the Second Amendment.

here is a :fu: just for that statement alone.

When people who throw a fit over the idea of background checks for guns want Muslim checks at airports,

that's irrational.

Baloney. We've seen what has happened in other countries and the steps to eventually ban guns. One of the first steps is to register. While we don't really mind registering our guns, we do mind that this is a process used in places like Canada and England to take them.

Muslims are the main profiled threat in regards to Terrorism. That's just reality.

BULLSHIT !! who the fuck is in favor of registering our guns ? i certainly am NOT ! and if you advocate this you are on the wrong side of the Second Amendment.

Yeah yeah yeah. I deserved that.................

I know that it is a path to taking the guns.

Slap me again if I should I get stupid in my comments again.:eusa_pray:

regis= the kings

once you register your guns

you agree that they are the kings

Is that right?

Let me guess.....this is you demonstrating your natural ability to think.

Liberals are perpetually miserable and hate to see others happy. It's a proven fact. They walk around with the scowl of the "get off my lawn" grumpy old man.

Where do you get this shit from?
He's projecting. I've been reading his posts for ten years, and there is no one more thin skinned and "get off my lawnish" than this barbershop quartet (for reals) old man who outed himself as a scowling, hateful racist long ago.

For chuckles, get this: He has stated, with absolute conviction for the last five years, the First Amendment should be abolished - For liberals.

Absolutely. He stands behind it too. He thinks Freedom of the Press has been abused, and to show how much be believes in America, he wants to prohibit Free Speech and Press to those who disagree with him.

What a peach, huh?

no problem my friend, i'll let you off the hook this time..., but, next time :blowup: or :Boom2: ............................ :lmao:

Forum List

Back