It is this basic...

If a woman can't make up her mind in 20 weeks she shouldn't ever open her legs...........

This is about the ban on Late term abortions in Texas.............

Late term abortions are absolutely barbaric.

No one's arguing otherwise.

But this is the problem with most on the right: the inability to understand that complex problems can't be solved with naïve, simplistic 'solutions.'

And then there's the problem with conservative demagogues and fear-mongers, who approach the issues in bad faith, not to solve problems but to contrive controversies where none exist for some perceived political advantage; they seek only to divide Americans and demonize those with whom they disagree.

How so in this case...............

20 weeks is late term abortion. So, do you support those who are against this law or for it......................................

That's a logical question. Yes or no.

1661271_659900634056179_1384442089_n.jpg

So your taking the position that conservatives don't want liberals to think like they do?

You really want to claim that?

Then explain the billions of dollars and millions of hours of effort conservatives all over this country spend trying to get people to think like conservatives...

...or are we all just imagining that?

Hmmmmmmm prove they are liberals....................

I'm profiling the pictures based on the normal for liberal protests..............

They look similar............

You don't understand.

Even if they are 'liberals,' which you've not established as true in any event, your position fails as a hasty generalization fallacy because you cannot prove they are representative of all 'liberals,' which in fact they are not.

"They look similar" is not 'proof.'

So your taking the position that conservatives don't want liberals to think like they do?

Then explain the billions of dollars and millions of hours of effort conservatives all over this country spend trying to get people to think like conservatives...

Straw Man argument.............Billions are being spent by the opposing side. The Party of Asses.....................

Both are electing Political Whores...............I agree with the Texas Law banning 20 week or later abortions, how about you.................

Step up to the dang plate.

I'm profiling the pictures based on the normal for liberal protests..............

You don't understand.

Even if they are 'liberals,' which you've not established as true in any event, your position fails as a hasty generalization fallacy because you cannot prove they are representative of all 'liberals,' which in fact they are not.

That is because you are against profiling.

Profiling is used in other areas of the world. Used in airport security. Why is it so wrong here........................

In the threads of the past liberals have called me Racist for saying this. Islamic types have been doing the deed. Is it wrong to look at them harder because that is the profile of the common terrorist..........................

Is that Reasonable or Racist.............

Straw Man argument.............Billions are being spent by the opposing side. The Party of Asses.....................

Both are electing Political Whores...............I agree with the Texas Law banning 20 week or later abortions, how about you.................

Please link to the text of the law.

You don't understand.

Profiling is used in other areas of the world. Used in airport security. Why is it so wrong here........................

In the threads of the past liberals have called me Racist for saying this. Islamic types have been doing the deed. Is it wrong to look at them harder because that is the profile of the common terrorist..........................

It is racist.

You don't understand.

It is racist.

While I think it is racist to profile, it seems to me that it is racist with a reason. And I can live with that. When white angle Saxon males are blowing themselves up when ever they can, than I would expect reasonable racism be imposed on white males.

But when it is middle eastern men wanting to kill American and blow up planes and buildings, I EXPECT that reasonable racism be used to profile terrorists.

Unfortunately we pat down 10 year olds and 85 year old white women thinking they might be a terrorist. Who came up with that idea? A political correctness guru?

Are you illiterate? The OP has claimed that conservatives don't want people to think like they do.

You don't understand.

How would you profile for people who blow up abortion clinics?

You don't understand.

It's irrational and idiotic when applied to political beliefs – and still fails as a fallacy.

It is racist.

While I think it is racist to profile, it seems to me that it is racist with a reason. And I can live with that. When white angle Saxon males are blowing themselves up when ever they can, than I would expect reasonable racism be imposed on white males.

But when it is middle eastern men wanting to kill American and blow up planes and buildings, I EXPECT that reasonable racism be used to profile terrorists.

Unfortunately we pat down 10 year olds and 85 year old white women thinking they might be a terrorist. Who came up with that idea? A political correctness guru?

White Anglo-Saxon men have committed countless acts of terror.

Profiling based on what a person looks like doesn't make anyone safer. It simply stokes fear based on race and fails to treat people as equal under the law.

This is better:

How the Israelis do airport security - CNN.com

You don't understand.

It's irrational and idiotic when applied to political beliefs – and still fails as a fallacy.

Why is it irrational....................

You don't understand.

Your changing the argument. My position was on airport security.

Stop moving the goal post.

Your changing the argument. My position was on airport security.

Stop moving the goal post.

No, your subject was profiling. You like profiling when it's the other guys getting profiled.

Why is it irrational....................

When people who throw a fit over the idea of background checks for guns want Muslim checks at airports,

that's irrational.

Forum List

Back