It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim

His affinity to his muslim brothers is very transparent, Barry Soeterro/Obama has attacked Christianity in many of his whinny speeches defending his muslim brothers! --as I had said, you are right about him not converting from Christianity to Islam --cause your BOgus POTUS idol never did! he remains true to his muslim faith! by his actions! Watch what he does, not what he says, or in your case, not what you suck up from many Loony Leftist sites.

His affinity to his muslim brothers is very transparent, Barry Soeterro/Obama has attacked Christianity in many of his whinny speeches defending his muslim brothers! --as I had said, you are right about him not converting from Christianity to Islam --cause your BOgus POTUS idol never did! he remains true to his muslim faith! by his actions! Watch what he does, not what he says, or in your case, not what you suck up from many Loony Leftist sites.

He must have bombed the shit out of some Christians somewhere...I guess I didn't read the paper that day

Freudian slip? I don't think so....

Satire belongs in a different section. Stop wasting our time with this BS

There's no evidence of you 'thinking' at all.

The stupidity common to you and most other conservatives is truly amusing.

Such as the idiotic notion that there’s something ‘wrong’ with being a Muslim.

This is the last April that Obama will be President. Good riddance motherfucker.

No one ever said that there is something "wrong" with being "Muslim" you asshole. However, your keen "latrine lawyer" acumen should tell you that the man ran as a "Christian" - he made that abundantly clear. Looks as though it's just one more lie that morons like you "excuse".

Hypocrite.

This is the last April that Obama will be President. Good riddance motherfucker.

No doubt. Unfortunately, it will take years (if ever) to rid ourselves of the harm the asshole has foisted upon the country. What a dickhead he is.

No one ever said that there is something "wrong" with being "Muslim" you asshole.

It's implied, dipshit.

And you must be fucking stone blind not to have noticed the army of tards on this forum and out in the general public who do say there is something wrong with being Muslim.

Correct. It is not a Freudian slip.

Forum List

Back