It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

you really wanted a fucked up perv who knew shit about running a country?? Really?

What the he'll is your definition of a perv? A guy who said something 12 years ago or a president who wanted grown men in little girls bathrooms?
you can't tell the difference?? You have to be a republican

I asked for your definition of the word, now I think you think this is normal

View attachment 154218
if you insist ,,,some one who before the whole world admitted to grabbing pussies and has 12 women lined up to testify he took advantage of ,,,,He is like Harvey Weinstein in our WH

Where are those 12 women? And you are trying to deflect once again what is your definition of a perv?
are you 3x7? and you don't know the meaning of pervert?? Like I said you must be a republican

I just heard that there are going to be rallies in six (6) major cities in the next few weeks calling for Trump’s impeachment. It is expected that this will mushroom out to other major cities forcing Congress to take action.

If a rally forms in my town I will attend with banners saying:

[DUMP DA TRUMP NOW!!!]
Protests cannot force Congress to take an illegal action.
Protests are exactly what it takes for Congress to see the light.. When Congress people realize that their job in jeopardy they will take notice, Impeachment is not an illegal action.

No impeachment, WE did this, if you do not say any thing when Republicans or Democrats abuse there power
&, applaud when dirty tricks are employed . don't yell when not qualified people are put in power, .
when you know they lie & cheat, and say nothing. then WE are the reason we have a government that lies cheats & steals from us..

No impeachment, WE did this, if you do not say any thing when Republicans or Democrats abuse there power.,.,.,.,., don't yell when not qualified people are put in power,

People learn on the way. I have learned & now I'm yelling. If others chose to stay in their box, so be it; I'm not

when you know they lie & cheat, and say nothing. then WE are the reason we have a government that lies cheats & steals from us..

Please tell that to your Republican Congressman.
:)-

Forum List

Back