It seems American liberals are becoming the only fools left on the planet that welcome Islamic refug

trump2.jpg

I'm having a woot at work, listening to the rabid liberals argue with each other. Even many of the most anti-"W" Bush / pro-gay marriage liberals are saying bomb the shit out of all Muzzies. While others are still arguing that you have a greater chance of being hit by lightening than to be attacked by terrorists, so we should do nothing.

I'm having a woot at work, listening to the rabid liberals argue with each other. Even many of the most anti-"W" Bush / pro-gay marriage liberals are saying bomb the shit out of all Muzzies. While others are still arguing that you have a greater chance of being hit by lightening than to be attacked by terrorists, so we should do nothing.

While W shines his pointy boots down in Texasssss. He is the reason we have Daesh.

You think they'll stop to ask who is a Democrat (those who were defending them) to show them their love and how we shouldn't fear anything about them

snip:
PURE EVIL=> ISIS Gutted Wounded Victims at French Concert Hall As They Lay Dying on Floor

Jim Hoft Nov 18th, 2015 6:00 am

Two British women who survived the Paris concert hall massacre, Christine Tudhope and Mariesha Payne hid in the cellar while the terrorists went on their bloody rampage on the floor above them.

The two women hid in the cellar of the Bataclan as the Islamists shouting “Allahu Akbar” slaughtered 100 innocents on the floor above them.

PURE EVIL=> ISIS Gutted Wounded Victims at French Concert Hall As They Lay Dying on Floor - The Gateway Pundit

You think they'll stop to ask who is a Democrat (those who were defending them) to show them their love and how we shouldn't fear anything about them.

Is that really what you're hearing??? There are pills for those voices in your head.

All Americans should be wary of all Muslims.

You can't tell a "good" Muslim from a terrorist before that terrorist kills you.

Only a fool isn't wary of a Muslim.

The Govt. first priority is protecting American. Obviously no one has told Barry this. He's determined to bring these refugees to America. The vetting process sucks from what I've read so you can bet there will be jihadists among those coming to a State near you.

Only a fool isn't wary of every Muslim.

You could reformulate the last post with any identity group whose members have committed acts of Terror:

"All Americans should be wary of all XXXX.

You can't tell a "good" XXXX from a terrorist before that terrorist kills you.

Only a fool isn't wary of a XXXX.

The Govt. first priority is protecting American. Obviously no one has told Barry this. He's determined to bring these refugees to America. The vetting process sucks from what I've read so you can bet there will be jihadists among those coming to a State near you.

Only a fool isn't wary of every XXXX."

Besides Muslims, what else would work for XXXX? Religious fundamentalists? Right-Wing extremists? Left-wing extremists? Anarchists? Communists? Radical environmentalists? Racists? Angry misogynists? Men? Humans?

Last edited:
Its Muslims who want to kill us right now.

Every American should be war of every Muslim.

True story.

Its Muslims who want to kill us right now.

Every American should be war of every Muslim.

True story.

You're making an error in categorization. ISIS wants to kill us. The "Islamic State" wants to kill us. And they do claim to be Muslims. But to say "Muslims" want to kill us, is to imply that all Muslims want to kill us. And I trust you know that isn't true. You might as well say that it's the "religious fundamentalists" who want to kill us - or any other group listed in my last post.

You can pick it apart any way you like but its Muslims whether ISIS or others who want us dead. They are still Muslims.

Every American should be wary of every Muslim because you can't tell a jihadist Muslim from a peaceful Muslim.

True Story.

You can pick it apart any way you like but its Muslims whether ISIS or others who want us dead. They are still Muslims.

Every American should be wary of every Muslim because you can't tell a jihadist Muslim from a peaceful Muslim.

True Story.

Every human should be wary of every human because you can't tell a jihadist Muslim from a peaceful human.

I'm wary of everyone and I don't take people at face value. I also practice situational awareness.

Every American should be very wary of every Muslim.

As Obama is greeting the muslim terrorists getting off the plane muslim terrorists are sneaking across the border.
EXCLUSIVE -- REPORT: 8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border in Laredo
When not if something similar to what happened in Paris happens in Times Square Obama should be arrested as a traitor.
OH ya. And the fucking LIBs will have lost the election next year.
I can see Hillary now shrugging and cackling and claimed she never even heard about what happened in Paris.
"Obama who?"

It's funny how we have evidence right in front of our faces that throughout Europe, Muslim immigrants and western culture do not mix, but American liberals can't wait for the problems to start coming here too.
How about instead of calling moderates and conservatives names, you call your lawmakers and recommend they work to pressure the Saudi's or the Kuwaiti's to take these people where their cultures will be welcome.

It's funny how we have evidence right in front of our faces that throughout Europe, Muslim immigrants and western culture do not mix, but American liberals can't wait for the problems to start coming here too.
How about instead of calling moderates and conservatives names, you call your lawmakers and recommend they work to pressure the Saudi's or the Kuwaiti's to take these people where their cultures will be welcome.
The Saudis and Kuwaitis are not as fucking stupid as Obama and his merry band of LIB fools.
Obama to the King of KSA: "Hi pal. About these Syrian refugees. How about you take in a hundred thousand to help us out?" CLICK!

I'm wary of everyone and I don't take people at face value. I also practice situational awareness.

Every American should be very wary of every Muslim.

Should they not be wary of others? Only Muslims?

Of course you should be aware of what's going on around you but most people aren't.

Nine times out of ten nothing will happen. Its that one time you aren't paying attention that usually bites you in the ass.

Muslims are actively trying to kill us. Every American should be wary of every Muslim. This paranoia will probably save your life one day. If nothing happens, a little paranoia never hurt anyone.

The Saudis and Kuwaitis are not as fucking stupid as Obama and his merry band of LIB fools.
Obama to the King of KSA: "Hi pal. About these Syrian refugees. How about you take in a hundred thousand to help us out?" CLICK!

They will fork out $55 million, even through they will run out of money with in the decade. They won't take the refugees.

Could Saudi Arabia run out of cash?

and the persian gulf area will be too hot to survive by the end of the century. Yet Saudi had a river of hail running across the desert in the Empty Quarter (hell freezing over?) this month.

Muslims are actively trying to kill us. Every American should be wary of every Muslim. This paranoia will probably save your life one day.

No, it probably won't. What it is far more likely to do, if it continues unabated, is drive us into more bad foreign policy. The kind of foreign policy that has create the terrorism problem in the first place.

A statement like "Muslims are trying to kill us" implies that all Muslims are trying to kill us, which is false. Most of us know that, but it's comforting, and emotionally satisfying to make extreme statements. Emotionally satisfying, false statements are social poison.

Forum List

Back