It Should Be that He Is Simply Reinstated That a New Inauguration Day Is Set

20210527_164329.png

Didn't Powell vlaim for months that she had evidence of fraud and refuse to show it?

Why doesn't she just release that evidence instead of waiting for new evidence.

You need to accept reality
We'll get reality after the AZ audit is done.
I'm gonna love seeing these cyber ninja goods go into a court to make their claims, and then be completely baffled when the judge asks them to present evidence proving those claims.

Just like before, it's gonna be them claiming they found all sorts of proof of fraud, but have no evidence backing it at all, and refuse to let anyone third parties verify their finings.

Hopefully Sidney is right.

---“It Should Be that He Is Simply Reinstated, That a New Inauguration Day Is Set” – Sidney Powell Speaks in TX on What Happens After the Fraud Is Exposed---

Trumpsters are writing bad fan fiction now?

I'm gonna love seeing these cyber ninja goods go into a court to make their claims, and then be completely baffled when the judge asks them to present evidence proving those claims.
Just like before, it's gonna be them claiming they found all sorts of proof of fraud, but have no evidence backing it at all, and refuse to let anyone third parties verify their finings.
They might publish the findings without going to court. Rudy was repeatedly blocked by liberal judges in the cases he filed.

They might publish the findings without going to court. Rudy was repeatedly blocked by liberal judges in the cases he filed.
Rudy is full of shit and most likely psychotic or at least suffering from advances dementia

Time to vote those who've lost faith in our Constitutional Republic out of politics.

The Neo-GOP do not support the ideal of a government of the people, by the people or for the people.

They're proudly the no compromise, my way or the highway party.

Hopefully Sidney is right.

---“It Should Be that He Is Simply Reinstated, That a New Inauguration Day Is Set” – Sidney Powell Speaks in TX on What Happens After the Fraud Is Exposed---

More proof that conservatives don't give a tinker's damn about the constitution. They only care about getting what they want. If the constitution can help them get what they want, they'll use it. If it stands in their way, they'll ignore it completely.

More proof that conservatives don't give a tinker's damn about the constitution.
Shouldn't the real election winner be president? This audit could expose thousands of fraudulent votes.
Give it a fucking rest already. The real winner is President. You people are a danger to democracy, the constitution and the survival of the republic. You have NO right to call yourselves patriots

Rudy is full of shit and most likely psychotic or at least suffering from advances dementia
I think Rudy is motivated by greed and access to power.

More proof that conservatives don't give a tinker's damn about the constitution.
Shouldn't the real election winner be president? This audit could expose thousands of fraudulent votes.

It's insane and very disturbing, Erin, but he believes it," said Acosta. "He thinks that there is some chance that he could somehow be reinstated as president, somehow this year. And what he's been doing over the last several weeks is reaching out to advisers and allies, and they basically have been trying to talk him off the ledge, Erin, but Trump has been asking, I'm told by one source, what do you think of this theory? And what this one adviser told me is that he's been told it's not true."

CNN's Dana Bash reported Thursday morning that former President Donald Trump is "more obsessed than ever with the 2020 election," with one former Trump aide telling her that the former President is only listening to "the bottom of the bottom of the crazies in the barrel."
That follows on reporting from The New York Times and The Washington Post that Trump is convinced that he will, at some point this summer, be reinstated as president once a variety of kooky and non-credible audits come to, uh, fruition.
"Trump has become so fixated on the audits that he suggested recently to allies that their success could result in his return to the White House this year, according to people familiar with comments he has made," wrote the Post.

DEAL WITH IT

Forum List

Back