It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

the article doesnt support the claim in the title,,
If it wasn’t an insurrection, it was certainly a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

You would have to explain how an occupation for a few hours could in some way damage this country's democracy?
Do you mean by attempting to intimidate congress members?
Do you mean by media exposure?
Do you mean by reducing voter confidence in congress?
You have to be more specific?
The insurrectionist's intent was to stop congress from certifying the election. That would have installed a dictator. Dictator = no more democracy.

This fella was just SECONDS away from being our next Presi.............er, Dictator!

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
How much practice does it take to get that stupid?
Comes naturally for you, leftist. You’re angry at the cards life dealt you so you lash out. Pretty sad.
Nice try kiddo, but you don't know anything about me or my life.

You're gonna hafts do better if you really want me to feel insulted
we know for a fact that you are an absolute idiot .
You're just lashing out because you feel inferior.

It's a natural reaction.
Really? You’re such a child. Again, your life is difficult. I get It. Doesn’t mean I owe you anything.
Again, you know nothing about my life. Apparently you don't know much about anything at all since you keep going back to the same insult.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

Give it up prancing Nancy boy, insurrections don’t happen with bear spray. Are you ever not retarded leftist troll?
Read the thread nitwit. This has already been discussed.
I will reiterate it was not. Burning down a police station in Minneapolis was and you didn’t cry then, leftist.
Words have meanings, kiddo. The insurrection has a very specific one, and civil rights protests aren't it.
Yep, they do have meanings................DUMBASS! :auiqs.jpg:

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:

Uh, yeah it does. I quoted it.

Derp.

Wrong.
Quoting a journalist who makes undocumented claims about what participants said to each other months before, is not proof of anything.
Wanting Trump to declare an insurrection does not mean he did.
actually it proves he didnt !

Give it up prancing Nancy boy, insurrections don’t happen with bear spray. Are you ever not retarded leftist troll?
I will reiterate it was not. Burning down a police station in Minneapolis was and you didn’t cry then, leftist.
Words have meanings, kiddo. The insurrection has a very specific one, and civil rights protests aren't it.

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence:
Exactly what happened on January the sixth.

You get a cookie.

Words have meanings, kiddo. The word insurrection has a very specific one, and civil rights protests aren't it.
Actions speak louder than words, old man. Burning a police station to the ground is the epitome of insurrection as is setting up an autonomous zone. You’re a hypocrite.

If it wasn’t an insurrection, it was certainly a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

You would have to explain how an occupation for a few hours could in some way damage this country's democracy?
The insurrectionist's intent was to stop congress from certifying the election. That would have installed a dictator. Dictator = no more democracy.

This fella was just SECONDS away from being our next Presi.............er, Dictator!

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
Comes naturally for you, leftist. You’re angry at the cards life dealt you so you lash out. Pretty sad.

It's a natural reaction.
Really? You’re such a child. Again, your life is difficult. I get It. Doesn’t mean I owe you anything.
Again, you know nothing about my life. Apparently you don't know much about anything at all since you keep going back to the same insult.
Want to bet? You told me. Not allowed to discuss family or I d light you up, leftist.

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]

Crepitus needs to show when coup was successful or even attempted with bear spray. L

Words have meanings, kiddo. The word insurrection has a very specific one, and civil rights protests aren't it.
Actions speak louder than words, old man. Burning a police station to the ground is the epitome of insurrection as is setting up an autonomous zone. You’re a hypocrite.
Again, no. Civil rights protests are not insurrection.

insurrection
noun [ C or U ]

Exactly what happened on January the sixth.

You get a cookie.
They tried to take a control by walking in a single aisle through the ropes and carrying bear spray while taking selfies? You are mentally ill….

Again, no. Civil rights protests are not insurrection.
Burning down a police station is a “protest”? You have gone insane. Peaceful protests are legal but violent ones... Dude, you’re mentally ill….

this is what a terrorist attack looks like commie ...
1622596910463.png

The only reason I will ever do blue cities business again is to do things for family. Destroy sports and start over will make things better.
You seem to be taking this personally, did you get caught?
Funny thing..the more of these made up bullshit charges pressed against our fellow citizens and patriots the more I wish I had go to the INSURRECTION. FUCK the government...until we stand up to these tyrants, the more and more they will abuse. Charging these patriots with what pushing past the rotunda door with a jury of 12 may yield some unhappy results for the communists trying to get them.
Oh, look. Threats from the party of terrorists and insurrection.
1622597018997.png

this is what a terrorist attack and a real insurrection looks like commie ... View attachment 496329

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

It's a natural reaction.
Want to bet? You told me. Not allowed to discuss family or I d light you up, leftist.
In what way? I'm divorced, I have a handicapped child, I'm on my third career, have retired twice and gotten bored. I live in the suburbs, I tend to date to the high and right on the hot/crazy matrix (that gets me into trouble sometimes). Because of the pandemic business has been kinda slow lately, but I'm not hurting. What are ya gonna tell?

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

It's a natural reaction.
and once again we all know that you are an idiot .

The only reason I will ever do blue cities business again is to do things for family. Destroy sports and start over will make things better.
You seem to be taking this personally, did you get caught?
Funny thing..the more of these made up bullshit charges pressed against our fellow citizens and patriots the more I wish I had go to the INSURRECTION. FUCK the government...until we stand up to these tyrants, the more and more they will abuse. Charging these patriots with what pushing past the rotunda door with a jury of 12 may yield some unhappy results for the communists trying to get them.
Oh, look. Threats from the party of terrorists and insurrection.
View attachment 496330
Oh, that's a good one. Never heard that here before.

Republicans haven’t figured out that if they installed Donald Trump as a brutal white dictator, not even they would be represented. No one would. A dictator only represents himself.
Once democracy is over and Saddam Trump is in charge, that’s the end of representation.
republicans just assume that since Trump is white he must be on their side. But Trump is on the side of Trump and nobody else.
Bidens white too dumb ass .

Careful planning, but they forgot the guns. You are a joke and you are pushing a conspiracy thery. This thread should be moved there.
They didn’t forget the guns. They carefully considered the reaction to guns and decided they had a better chance of success by only using the force of the mob

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

It's a natural reaction.
In what way? I'm divorced, I have a handicapped child, I'm on my third career, have retired twice and gotten bored. I live in the suburbs, I tend to date to the high and right on the hot/crazy matrix (that gets me into trouble sometimes). Because of the pandemic business has been kinda slow lately, but I'm not hurting. What are ya gonna tell?
Divorced…handicapped child…retired twice aka fired….tough life and you’re angry at the world. You don’t even know what a peaceful protest is. You’re very sad. I feel Sorry for you.

Trumptards are so dumb they forgot to bring their guns and ammo that they’re always bragging about.

Thank goodness all the MAGAts are being purged from the military because they can’t even perform an insurrection right.
you are a piece of shit .
1622597511261.png

Forum List

Back