It was an insurrection. The insurrectionists said so.

Sorry republicans, it was an insurrection, and the people planning it knew it.

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

the article doesnt support the claim in the title,,
If it wasn’t an insurrection, it was certainly a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

You would have to explain how an occupation for a few hours could in some way damage this country's democracy?
Do you mean by attempting to intimidate congress members?
Do you mean by media exposure?
Do you mean by reducing voter confidence in congress?
You have to be more specific?
The insurrectionist's intent was to stop congress from certifying the election. That would have installed a dictator. Dictator = no more democracy.

Nope. THeir intent was to STOP, the certification of a rigged election.
What rigged election?

2020. Are you confused?

“We’re gonna be posted outside DC, awaiting the president’s orders. … We want him to declare an insurrection,”

If it wasn’t an insurrection, it was certainly a rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

You would have to explain how an occupation for a few hours could in some way damage this country's democracy?
The insurrectionist's intent was to stop congress from certifying the election. That would have installed a dictator. Dictator = no more democracy.

This fella was just SECONDS away from being our next Presi.............er, Dictator!

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
How much practice does it take to get that stupid?
You tell me, Stupid.

EsX6PZzU0AAR9vu.jpg
This picture is somehow suggestive for you? Maybe you want to come out of the closet.

This fella was just SECONDS away from being our next Presi.............er, Dictator!

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
Comes naturally for you, leftist. You’re angry at the cards life dealt you so you lash out. Pretty sad.
Nice try kiddo, but you don't know anything about me or my life.

You're gonna hafts do better if you really want me to feel insulted

it seems that the gun nuts forgot their guns when the so called insurrection happened ! so a few broken windows and trespassing is now an insurrection ... then please tell us what attempting to storm the WH and injuring dozens of secrete servicemen and forcing the POTUS to be moved to a secure bunker is commie . you and the left can beat the insurrection drum bull all you want . real Americans know what insurrectionist look like ! take the country of Chaz or Chop or whatever you idiots named the US territory that was seized by a bunch of marxist homosexuals in Seattle for example ..

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
You tell me, Stupid.
How am I supposed to know how much you practice every day?

Or are you saying it just comes naturally?

seems that the gun nuts forgot their guns when the so called insurrection happened
They didn't forget them, they just never managed to meet up with the folks who were supposed to deliver them.

Hey Crepitus it the "insurrectionists" were waiting for Trump to call for an "insurrection", and he obviously never did.................how was this an "insurrection"?

Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
Comes naturally for you, leftist. You’re angry at the cards life dealt you so you lash out. Pretty sad.

we know for a fact that you are an absolute idiot .

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316
You tell me, Stupid.
How am I supposed to know how much you practice every day?

Or are you saying it just comes naturally?
You are the King of Stupid. If you weren't so stupid you would know the answer.

But since you are the King of Stupid, you can't even answer your own stupid question.

Thanks for playing, Stupid. :banana: :banana: :banana:

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

You're just lashing out because you feel inferior.

It's a natural reaction.

Give it up prancing Nancy boy, insurrections don’t happen with bear spray. Are you ever not retarded leftist troll?
Read the thread nitwit. This has already been discussed.
I will reiterate it was not. Burning down a police station in Minneapolis was and you didn’t cry then, leftist.

So what is the excuse for not labeling this an “insurrection“ now?
The fact that it wasn't, jackass.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

Want to try again, or do you want to step on another virtual rake?
that definition describes the antifa and blm riots perfectly .

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

You told me. I do Know. It sucks but it’s not my fault or anyone else’s. Sucks you’re so forgetful. Happy to remind you over PM if you like.

BOO! Crepitus

View attachment 496316

You're just lashing out because you feel inferior.

It's a natural reaction.
Really? You’re such a child. Again, your life is difficult. I get It. Doesn’t mean I owe you anything.

seems that the gun nuts forgot their guns when the so called insurrection happened
They didn't forget them, they just never managed to meet up with the folks who were supposed to deliver them.
lol ! you are so full of it ! are you actually trying to say that conservatives dont own their own guns ?
Where would you get a stupid idea like that?
you claimed that someone else had all the guns and they failed to meet up with them commie . your words not mine . your idiotic truth [lies ] not mine .. and tell us who had this supposed weapons stash commie ?

Last edited:

Give it up prancing Nancy boy, insurrections don’t happen with bear spray. Are you ever not retarded leftist troll?
Read the thread nitwit. This has already been discussed.
I will reiterate it was not. Burning down a police station in Minneapolis was and you didn’t cry then, leftist.
Words have meanings, kiddo. The word insurrection has a very specific one, and civil rights protests aren't it.

Forum List

Back