It will be nice to have a POTUS again who can produce something besides Govt. capital and really questionable relationships

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Meanwhile, they tell us Tump's in bed with Putin and "insurrectionists". Story time with Democrats.

Trump knows how to do stuff, he's a negotiator and in my mind, the world's best suited to perhaps end the fucking wars. Trump detests war, and doesn't take no well. He only cleans up after them, you know, ISIS, built on Bush and Obama's watches.

Donald Trump's GoFundMe for victims of Hurricane Helene raises more than $2 million​

Meanwhile, they tell us Tump's in bed with Putin and "insurrectionists". Story time with Democrats.

Trump knows how to do stuff, he's a negotiator and in my mind, the world's best suited to perhaps end the fucking wars. Trump detests war, and doesn't take no well. He only cleans up after them, you know, ISIS, built on Bush and Obama's watches.

Donald Trump's GoFundMe for victims of Hurricane Helene raises more than $2 million​

more questionable than relationships with pern stars/con men/convicted felons/racists/ etc etc etc?:?:???????????

Another retard.

Biden has already spent more than 2 milion helping the victims. I doubt if much of the money trump raised goes to those victims.

Billionaire gets other people to give money? Funny. You know who isnt on this list? Dont see Trump. Half raised by two people wanting a favor. Probably goes to Jared to handle the distribution via Saudi Arabia. Ackerman is a billionaire too. $10k.

Donations
  • Steve Witkoff
    • $500,000 (Offline)
    • 6 hrs

• Senator Kelly Loeffler
    • $500,000 (Offline)
    • 23 hrs

• Bass Pro Shops
    • $100,000
    • 1 hr

• William Ackman
    • $100,000
    • 21 hrs
  • Join this list. Donate now.

• Dana White
    • $100,000
    • 22 hrs

• Dan Newlin
    • $100,000 (Offline)
    • 23 hrs

• Christopher Drummond
    • $25,000
    • 3 hrs

• Southern String Hat Co
    • $20,000
    • 5 hrs

• Anonymous
    • $20,000
    • 8 hrs

• Kid Rock
    • $20,000 (Offline)
    • 23 hrs

• Ric Mayers
    • $16,000
    • 3 hrs

• Alliance Motors
    • $15,000
    • 17 hrs

• Lynda Croy
    • $12,500
    • 8 hrs

• Anonymous
    • $12,200
    • 9 hrs

• Anonymous
    • $10,000
    • 4 hrs

• William Ackman
    • $10,000
    • 21 hrs

• Anonymous
    • $8,000
    • 18 hrs

• Jenny Long
    • $5,000
    • 5 mins

• Nancy Blissett
    • $5,000
    • 4 hrs

• Michael & Jennifer Griffin
    • $5,000
    • 4 hrs

GOD Bless President Trump! :clap2:

Trump’s go fund me for Hurricane Helene victims has now raised over $2.1 MILLION DOLLARS in less than 24 hours.

1727832623561.png

And Biden has spent more and will spend more than 2.1 million.

Forum List

Back