It would be really stupid if we got overconfident and lost to Biden because we were sure we couldn't

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Let's take him very seriously and fucking crush him. Make sure you get out there and vote.

Make sure the polls are watched carefully. Democrats are going to be rushing literally millions of ineligible voters and repeaters from poll to poll by the van loads this time for sure. It will cost less money to shut their criminal fraud down at the polls than try and correct it later. The scum are very serious about their agenda of ethnic cleansing' make no mistake about it. Letting them steal elections is a death sentence for this country.

Not really. Don’t worry. Very little difference between sniffy Joe and lying Donald.

Very little difference between sniffy Joe and lying Donald.

Elite society hates Donald but they're cool with Biden. That's because Biden is a trained partisan puppet and Trump can't be controlled. That's difference enough for me.

I believe this post by Confounding is one of the most accurate in a few sentences that we have seen on this board in a very long time!

Make sure the polls are watched carefully. Democrats are going to be rushing literally millions of ineligible voters and repeaters from poll to poll by the van loads this time for sure. It will cost less money to shut their criminal fraud down at the polls than try and correct it later. The scum are very serious about their agenda of ethnic cleansing' make no mistake about it. Letting them steal elections is a death sentence for this country.
Already making excuses for why Donald is going to lose?
How touching.

How touching.
Has joe figured out he is running for President yet?

How touching.
Has Trump figured out he is president yet?

How touching.
Trump isnt the one on the way to stage 3 Alzheimer's, dumbfuck

Folks are simply fed up with chaos and incompetence, ego and lying from Trump. At three or four years old even toddlers begin to mature and to begin controlling unpleasant and harmful habits.

Lol democrats blasted Trump for being dumb, which he is. However, they support and justify an old rich white guy with Alzheimer's.
Partisans are absolutely pathetic

Folks are simply fed up with chaos and incompetence, ego and lying from Trump. At three or four years old even toddlers begin to mature and to begin controlling unpleasant and harmful habits.
Lets do like Joe said and shoot girl scouts with 12 gauges through our front door.
Incompetence... :lol:

How touching.
Listen Trumpist tool, your man after three years in office still hasn’t figured out what his role as president is. That is why he is completely fucking up the coronavirus response. Trumpist lemmings like yourself can’t see it because of your blind adoration for this fraud.

Be that as it may, all you have is lies on Biden. No one shows more signs of dementia and mental illness than Trump, ya moron.

How touching.
Listen Trumpist tool, your man after three years in office still hasn’t figured out what his role as president is. That is why he is completely fucking up the coronavirus response. Trumpist lemmings like yourself can’t see it because of your blind adoration for this fraud.

Be that as it may, all you have is lies on Biden. No one shows more signs of dementia and mental illness than Trump, ya moron.
I dont support Trump, you tunnel vision dumbfuck.
I just also dont support alzheimers patients for president and that dries up your vagina. I get it.. Partisanship is a horrible illness!

How touching.

I just also dont support alzheimers patients for president and that dries up your vagina. I get it.. Partisanship is a horrible illness!
Sure you don’t support Trump..LOL...keep up that charade...You spread these lies on Biden, but ignore every dumb ass comment Trump has made, signs of his own early on-set Alzheimer’s, his corruption, and his ineptitude. But you’re not a Trump supporter...ROFLMAO.

Sure you don’t support Trump..LOL...keep up that charade...You spread these lies on Biden, but ignore every dumb ass comment Trump has made, signs of his own early on-set Alzheimer’s, his corruption, and his ineptitude. But you’re not a Trump supporter...ROFLMAO.
Its not a lie. Dude is ill. You know that too but you are a dishonest partisan.
PS, i voted for a Democrat in 2016 ;)

Its not a lie. Dude is ill. You know that too but you are a dishonest partisan.
PS, i voted for a Democrat in 2016 ;)
I don't think Biden is as ill as you think. Think back on this when you turn 77. Annoying dust bunnies interfere with those firing neurons as we get older. I'm a lot younger than 77 and it happens to me. But I definitely don't have Alzheimers; it's a normal part of aging and it is being MAGNIFIED beyond belief -- he is even having his videos doctored and misquoted by Trump's minions before flooding the internet with them.
Did you believe Hillary was an alcoholic at death's door during the campaign in '16? That's about how accurate Biden with Alzheimers is.

Trump cult members alone can't reelect Trump.

And you've lost too many independent voters to Biden, those who voted for Trump in 2016.

You seem to know a lot about an election that hasn't happened yet. It was the same thing in 2016 when Trump won. Maybe you're just talking out of your ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back