It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

`
`

1111.jpg

Why is a Leftists thread based on hearse such as this allowed in Politics?
It should be in Conspiracy theories or even the Flaming Zone.

Trump is going nuts because the bell is tolling and it is tolling for him

He is becoming unhinged because he know that the country is rejecting the loon.

Keep telling yourself that

I'm sure that will make you happy.

Who will you vote for in 2020?? Trump won't be there

I’ve screenshotted this for when he IS there.

You guys have been saying ever since November 2016 he “won’t be there” in x amount of time and guess what??? YOU’RE STILL SAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

LMAO You put a lot of stock in the mid terms.

How much did Barry lose in the mid terms??

He was re-elected and Trump will be as well.

I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been a rage.

Analysis | Trump’s post-election rage, and what it suggests about his alternate reality

President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate. He will continue to withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.

I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been in a rage.

Yeah, that Blue Wave crushed the house, I mean 11 whole seats? Damn, that'sa super majority. And the way you dominated the Senate? Well.

:rofl:

You fucking Stalinists are a HOOT....

President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate and he will withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.

Well, Barry sure wowed us in the midterms. He was drawing DOZENS of people to his rallies....:thup:

President Obama had the political skills to make a comeback. Trump does not. Look at Trump now. Moping around in rage and acting more unhinged than ever. That is why Trump's position will continue to deteriorate. He will continue to withdraw further into his bunker. He does not know how to handle this type of defeat.

Oh is this the same Trump who didn't have the skills to get elected??

Only you think the mid terms were a defeat for Trump and his position will continue to get better.

Sucks to be you.

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Yes he did.
He has also done many things to help strengthen our military.
But it seems you don't want to hear anything that's good.
You've been poisoned by the news.

I don't need to tell myself that. The mid-terms said it loud and clear which is why Trump has been in a rage.

Yeah, that Blue Wave crushed the house, I mean 11 whole seats? Damn, that'sa super majority. And the way you dominated the Senate? Well.

:rofl:

You fucking Stalinists are a HOOT....
The Democrat gains 33 seats and are on track to gain 35 plus house seats in addition to 7 governorships and 300 plus state seats, dumbass.

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

(watch me shut this ignorant, whiny fool down)
Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?
If you puss out and pretend you didn’t see this post we’ll totally understand.

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.

Apparently he lives rent-free in your head, torturing you to the point where you make stupid-ass OPs like this one.

So yeah, he does personally affect ya. That's why you're bitching. :abgg2q.jpg:

I just believe he's a terrible person. :dunno:

If he's a terrible person, you're a couple notches worse than that. Let that sink in a minute..

Forum List

Back