Italy: Mass deportation of migrants may start soon as populists reach deal to form new Gov.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Patriotic right-wing leader Matteo Salvini is “likely” to be appointed interior minister under a new deal worked out by Italy’s victorious populist parties which will allow him to make good on his campaign pledge to expel half a million unauthorized migrants.
Italy: Mass Deportation Of Migrants May Start Soon As Populists Reach Deal to Form New Govt

Oh just like a typical leftist dumbass it took actual events and occurrences before they believed everything taking place in Countries like Germany, France etc.

Now they have to throw them out we can be sure they lost billions because who wants to Vacation in a country where the risk of being raped is at a high percentage. They're losing and they know it not in just the area I mention but many more areas.

Their living standards also go down, that's why most who flee poor shit hole countries want to live better but then turn around and turn that country in to a shit hole.

No different than those who flee California only to turn the state they ran to into the same democratic pos state they left.

I do not believe Europe is capable to carry out a mass deportation. It will be non-stop terror attack and a see of blood.Europa has not effective police, only cowardly faggots. I afraid the fight is lost.

• Banned
I do not believe Europe is capable to carry out a mass deportation. It will be non-stop terror attack and a see of blood.Europa has not effective police, only cowardly faggots. I afraid the fight is lost.

I think I have to agree with you. I think It will be a long , long time before the country gets back to normal again if ever.

I think I have to agree with you. I think It will be a long , long time before the country gets back to normal again if ever.

Muslims have 5 - 8 children, Europeans 1 -2 plus dog.
Almost all big West-European cities are controlled by Muslims now.
I afraid then point of no return is already passed, Europa is lost as we know it.

Only in case Hard - Core Nationalists and Christian Fundamentalist get absolutely power they can clean up Europa within 30 or 50 years.

• Banned

I afraid then point of no return is already passed, Europa is lost as we know it.

Only in case Hard - Core Nationalists and Christian Fundamentalist get absolutely power they can clean up Europa within 30 or 50 years.

Yes and in the mean time the Liberal idiots of the world are being brainwashed into having ZERO children ...

abort them
turn gay
transgenders.

all this ads up to shortening the white baby population esp.

Yes and in the mean time the Liberal idiots of the world are being brainwashed into having ZERO children ...

abort them
turn gay
transgenders.

all this ads up to shortening the white baby population esp.

Europa badly needs more tough guys as cowardly faggots pretending to be right-wingers

• Banned
I know we are in Europe here, but the US is going through the same process, and they can't see it. You would think anyone with a brain would step back look at what's going on over there and say fk that we can't let that happen in the US.

This article could be the same plan that took over Europe too.

History of the Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the U.S. Government

• Given the long history of Muslim Brotherhood activity in this country, its declared objective to "destroy the Western civilization from within," and the extensive evidence of successful influence operations at the highest levels of the U.S. government, it is urgent that we recognize this clear and present danger that threatens not only our Republic but the values of Western civilization.
"Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. The Qur'an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest aspiration."

-- Motto of the Muslim Brotherhood

The upheavals of 2011-2012 across the Middle East and North Africa swept aside secular rulers and the established political order

History of the Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the U.S. Government

Forum List

Back