It's A Birther Thing

Well, son of a bitch.

I told him I'm leaving here in about 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor you're not going to get the $1 Billion.
The prosecutor was corrupt. It had nothing to do with the Bidens.

You should save us all time and just post, "I'm a retard birther."

You're a retard hack. I am fairly certain any sources contradicting yours will be labeled "fake news". You're as deranged as it gets.

Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

He was compromised before he was elected.
I seriously doubt there was any direct compromise of Trump before he was elected. Trump used to brag that he had a personal relationship with Putin before he was elected, but I am convinced he was lying out of his ass. However, it reveals just how much of a schoolgirl crush Trump has always had for Putin, and thus advertised his vulnerabilities to Putin.

Putin is now exploiting that vulnerability to his great advantage in Syria. And Putin will push for Trump to surrender still more American influence in the Middle East so he can step into the vacuum.
And Iraq, where we exchanged 4K dead and 32K wounded and trillions, as well as our international credibility when lying about womd, for a flawed but functioning Shiaa republic …. sits directly between Putin and Iran.
This is where things get very Orwellian.

During the Bush Administration, Donald Trump was saying his friend Nancy Pelosi should impeach Bush and force him out of office. He said that in no uncertain terms. Trump wanted Bush forcibly removed from office.

Trump's reason for wanting Bush impeached was that he believed Bush was lying about WMDs in Iraq.

During that same period, pseudocons were insisting Hussein had WMDs. And they kept insisting on that all the way up to 2015. I can point you to topics on this forum where the pseudocons screamed their insistence. They even claimed that the chemical weapons Assad used against his own people had to have come from Hussein. They stated this as fact with ZERO evidence. Talk about a lack of critical thinking skills!

But then Trump comes along in 2015 and says Bush lied, as he's been saying since his days as a Democrat. And suddenly, right out of Orwell's 1984, the pseudocons went radio silent about WMDs in Iraq.

Trump's followers are by far the most submissive people I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Donald Trump is a gullible moron. And foreign enemies have exploited that colossal weakness. Trump has been compromised.

I seriously doubt there was any direct compromise of Trump before he was elected. Trump used to brag that he had a personal relationship with Putin before he was elected, but I am convinced he was lying out of his ass. However, it reveals just how much of a schoolgirl crush Trump has always had for Putin, and thus advertised his vulnerabilities to Putin.

Putin is now exploiting that vulnerability to his great advantage in Syria. And Putin will push for Trump to surrender still more American influence in the Middle East so he can step into the vacuum.
And Iraq, where we exchanged 4K dead and 32K wounded and trillions, as well as our international credibility when lying about womd, for a flawed but functioning Shiaa republic …. sits directly between Putin and Iran.
Iran is a client state of Russia. When Iran surrendered their enriched uranium under the nuclear agreement, they gave it to Russia.

Iran's nuke program was achieved through Russian aid.

It's always been funny to me how the pseudocons idolize and praise Russia, but foam at the mouth and call for war with Iran.

They live in a really weird information vacuum.

Putin is now exploiting that vulnerability to his great advantage in Syria. And Putin will push for Trump to surrender even more American influence in the Middle East so he can step into the vacuum.

The Orange Virus has been trying to do business partnerships in Russia since the 80s. I believe he's had contacts for decades and is most definitely compromised. Putin wouldn't give him the time of day until he cheated his way into running the country. To me Orange is not a tough guy. He's a soft as 10-ply 'business man' and his understanding of things like our economy, government and foreign policy is akin to that of a third grader. He's dumb and shady as shit, just like his gaggle of morons known as Cult45 (or deplorables). Wake me when he's in prison.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

You take former communist word for it?

An idiot born every second, eh?

Well, son of a bitch.

I told him I'm leaving here in about 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor you're not going to get the $1 Billion.
So what about it?

He wasn't actually giving them a billion dollars -- it was the Congress and the president who did that.

And he was powerless to withhold the money since only the president could do that.

Ya, ya, that's why he said, bragging no less, it was orders from Obamakov. Try to keep up.
It doesn't matter what he said, he had no authority. And he was called on it by Poroshenko. And when called on it, he backed his threat up by acknowledging it was under Obama's authority.

You idiots had nothing on Biden before and you still have nothing on him. I didn't want him to be president; but seeing how desperate the right is to go after him, I'm having second thoughts.

Iran is a client state of Russia. When Iran surrendered their enriched uranium under the nuclear agreement, they gave it to Russia.

Iran's nuke program was achieved through Russian aid.

It's always been funny to me how the pseudocons idolize and praise Russia, but foam at the mouth and call for war with Iran.

They live in a really weird information vacuum.
yeah, and Iraq's young Shia republic legitimately fears Iran. And Trump is beholden to the Saudis and UAE. And that's hardly a positive for the folks running Iraq.

You have to remember that Donald Trump is a birther. He spent several years broadcasting his stupidity, ignorance, and credulity to the world.

Enemies of our country saw how dumb he is and have taken advantage of this. They have exploited his idiocy, and now they have Trump chasing after imaginary DNC servers in the Ukraine, and imaginary wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Our President is compromised. So henceforth, I am going to consider anyone who still falls for these hoaxes to be just another kind of birther retard.

Former Ukraine prosecutor says Hunter Biden ‘did not violate anything’
“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko said.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

It Doesn’t Take a Genius to Interfere in the U.S. Presidential Election

As the whistleblower’s report notes, even before Trump was repeating Lutsenko’s lines to Zelensky, the prosecutor was already walking them back. And since the release of the whistleblower report, Lutsenko has told multiple major U.S. newspapers that, regardless of what he said earlier, he doesn’t have dirt on Biden of any consequence whatsoever.

What To Know About The Ukrainian Company At The Heart Of Trump's Biden Allegations

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014.

trump-tweet-birther.jpg

Dear Putin Bot Dingleberry Licker 5,000.

Clinton invented Birtherism just like she invented The Bimbo Storm, Deplorables and Russian Collusion.

You are welcome.

You may now return back to Putin's Tea Bags on your chin.

"Former" Ukraine prosecutor? You mean the one appointed by Obama/Biden? The Trump kids ran legitimate businesses before he was elected. Hunter Biden was a crack addict who was kicked out of the Navy. He had no experience in the energy field and the only conclusion is that the former V.P. intimidated Ukraine into awarding him about 50k per month for a do-nothing job.

Hmmmm...

So Hillary invented birtherism....hmmmm....let's go ahead and stipulate that, just for fun.

This means Trump lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

This is supposed to convince me Trump isn't a credulous idiot...how??? :lol:

I could produce my original BC..
No you couldn't, unless you had it in your possession.

Stop making up stupid shit! You are embarrassing yourself!
I can go to the hospital where I was born to view the original...you know an American hospital...here in the good ol USA...not a shack in Kenya....with a witch doctor....

Hmmmm...

So Hillary invented birtherism....hmmmm....let's go ahead and stipulate that, just for fun.

This means Trump lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it.

This is supposed to convince me Trump isn't a credulous idiot...how??? :lol:

She did in the DNC Primary where Obama ended up beating her....birtherisim began with the Hildabeast....

Forum List

Back