🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's a disaster, folks...believe me!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
JUST TODAY the Trumpers asked over 50 Obama administration officials to stay on until the new administration can get their shit together!!!! Three have said no, because . . . they were only asked the day before they are leaving!

Do the Trumpanzees not realize that these people have been making plans ever since the election for their post-government lives?

And this: out of 690 positions that must be confirmed by the Senate, Trump has nominated a grand total of . . . 30!

It's a disaster, folks . . . believe me!

It's a train wreck and all the Trump supporters in OH and Penn are going to get burned the most by his uber-right cabinet.

It doesn't feel like a disaster to me.

I have the same hope for America which I did on the eve of Ronald Reagan's Inauguration. (Ended Cold War---which Obama has now brought back.)

I also remember that time as a time when the Bolsheviks (currently calling themselves Democrats) claimed Reagan was a Fool, and a Dumb-ass who would get us into a nuclear war.

In short, they attacked Reagan as hard as they have Trump.

These same New England/New York assholes boycotted Thomas Jefferson's Election after he beat Adams from Massachusetts.... and the next generation of these same pinheads boycotted Andrew Jackson's Inauguration after he beat another New England asshole---John Quincy Adams.

Its a good Omen.

Jefferson and Jackson and Reagan were two term Presidents.

_____

Last edited:
JUST TODAY the Trumpers asked over 50 Obama administration officials to stay on until the new administration can get their shit together!!!! Three have said no, because . . . they were only asked the day before they are leaving!

Do the Trumpanzees not realize that these people have been making plans ever since the election for their post-government lives?

And this: out of 690 positions that must be confirmed by the Senate, Trump has nominated a grand total of . . . 30!

Trump and loserterianism is a cluser fuck. We'll be a third world country soon.

Adolf Trump's approval rating is now down to 32% - the lowest in history for a new president. Obama came in 78%.

OMG!!!!! What would we do without gubermint! Because the states can't run their business without input from the federal gubermint!!!!! You mean someone isn't in charge of the commerce department and that it might take a few months to fill that lofty position??? OMG!!! We are dooooomed!!!!!

Fuck this federal "gubermint"...nothing but a corporate entity that produces nothing while acting like a parasitic entity.

Now leftards? They can never get enough "gubermint"...they want a gubermint within a gubermint that creates more gubermint and leftards crave for the state to micro-manage every aspect of their lives and provide them cradle to grave protection because it's all about entitlements and subsidies and what can their beloved "gubermint" do for them instead of seeing what it has done to them. If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times....the leftard clown posse are really communists at heart that worship the state.

It doesn't feel like a disaster to me.
That's because you are still wrapped in the warm and confident embrace of Obama's competence as POTUS and Commander in Chief.

Just wait for the chaos.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14568022_10209682254725079_3916777096355187030_n.jpg

Sooner or later Trump will drain the swamp and the best advice for democrat drones is to resign before they are thrown the hell out.

What will we do without Big Government? People will be dying in the streets.

Somebody do something! :woohoo:

Morons the departments and such are all run by career people they only appoint the top two or so as political appointees, the departments will all run JUST fine.

OMG!!!!! What would we do without gubermint! Because the states can't run their business without input from the federal gubermint!!!!! You mean someone isn't in charge of the commerce department and that it might take a few months to fill that lofty position??? OMG!!! We are dooooomed!!!!!

Fuck this federal "gubermint"...nothing but a corporate entity that produces nothing while acting like a parasitic entity.

Now leftards? They can never get enough "gubermint"...they want a gubermint within a gubermint that creates more gubermint and leftards crave for the state to micro-manage every aspect of their lives and provide them cradle to grave protection because it's all about entitlements and subsidies and what can their beloved "gubermint" do for them instead of seeing what it has done to them. If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times....the leftard clown posse are really communists at heart that worship the state.

Texas is the biggest sucker on the gubermint teat, twit. You must be so proud to be so stupid.

Forum List

Back