IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

I didn’t notice the handwriting differences, but I did notice the December Christmas part and though that was odd.

Anybody who was in high school in the 70s, did y’all do yearbooks at Christmas?

I believe it's possible to sign a yearbook any time of the year. Call me crazy....
I thought the account given was that she just got her yearbook.

The school itself says they issue it at the beginning of the school year. She was a junior at that point, and you know, you actually have to purchase them.

Most schools don't issue them to every student automatically. It's wild the fact she may have ordered a book in a little later in the year, or it was delayed in delivery in some strange defense of this pervert -- that somehow -- what? The yearbook inscription didn't happen?

Weird.
Ok that makes a little more sense. It didn’t make too much sense that one would carry around last years yearbook halfway through the next school year. But the discrepancies in the handwriting are odd, and does lend credence to the possibility that this is a situation where they are trying to sprinkle in scandals amongst the truth, being that Moore dated younger at the time.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of Moore or believe him. If you were trying to dig up dirt on your opponent in a senate race (like all campaigns do), if you find any sexual impropriety in this political/cultural climate, that’s worth more than gold. So they do the digging, they find out that he dated younger girls, ok maybe creepy sure, but not illegal or even enough to sway voters. So you do some embellishing, and possibly fabrication of something more nefarious, it’s 40 years after the fact, and offer the “victims,” a go fund me page with some large “anonymous” donations... You don’t need much in the way off proof because we’re burning everything that smells funny to the ground after Weinstein. You come out with the stories that are true but not illegal at the same time to lend it credence, and bam, you take the senate. The most effective lies are the ones that have some truth in them. This isn’t all that hard or far fetched to pull off.

It all depends on what we want to make our standards of proof to be when it comes to tearing down people. In my personal opinion we need to trust and allow for due process in these situations, because without it, the world is a much scarier place than it is today.

If the Republicans want to solve this problem, I have a quick and easy solution for them.

Send Moore bird hunting with Cheney. Should clear the problem up nicely.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

I didn’t notice the handwriting differences, but I did notice the December Christmas part and though that was odd.

I believe it's possible to sign a yearbook any time of the year. Call me crazy....

The school itself says they issue it at the beginning of the school year. She was a junior at that point, and you know, you actually have to purchase them.

Most schools don't issue them to every student automatically. It's wild the fact she may have ordered a book in a little later in the year, or it was delayed in delivery in some strange defense of this pervert -- that somehow -- what? The yearbook inscription didn't happen?

Weird.
Ok that makes a little more sense. It didn’t make too much sense that one would carry around last years yearbook halfway through the next school year. But the discrepancies in the handwriting are odd, and does lend credence to the possibility that this is a situation where they are trying to sprinkle in scandals amongst the truth, being that Moore dated younger at the time.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of Moore or believe him. If you were trying to dig up dirt on your opponent in a senate race (like all campaigns do), if you find any sexual impropriety in this political/cultural climate, that’s worth more than gold. So they do the digging, they find out that he dated younger girls, ok maybe creepy sure, but not illegal or even enough to sway voters. So you do some embellishing, and possibly fabrication of something more nefarious, it’s 40 years after the fact, and offer the “victims,” a go fund me page with some large “anonymous” donations... You don’t need much in the way off proof because we’re burning everything that smells funny to the ground after Weinstein. You come out with the stories that are true but not illegal at the same time to lend it credence, and bam, you take the senate. The most effective lies are the ones that have some truth in them. This isn’t all that hard or far fetched to pull off.

It all depends on what we want to make our standards of proof to be when it comes to tearing down people. In my personal opinion we need to trust and allow for due process in these situations, because without it, the world is a much scarier place than it is today.
What discrepancy? Do you mean the date and location at the bottom? Mrs. Nelson never attributed that to Moore.

Weird.

What discrepancy? Do you mean the date and location at the bottom? Mrs. Nelson never attributed that to Moore.

I can't find a discrepancy either. All I've seen is an insane self-described failed music journalist claiming there are "discrepancies". The same nutball who takes a picture of nothing and claims it's a cat.

I believe this is the same guy who insists the naked emperor is actually wearing clothes too.

The comments are great!

Weird.

Are there some GoFundMe accts?

Weird.

So she’s saying Moore didn’t write that? That kind of seemed implied. If he didn’t...that’s kind of weird that she or someone else would date it with a location (an oddity even if he did allegedly write an inscription, sign it, then add a date and location...in an entirely different font, with different numerical characters than he usually writes with, while misspelling the name of the place he was at).

Weird.

So she’s saying Moore didn’t write that? That kind of seemed implied. If he didn’t...that’s kind of weird that she or someone else would date it with a location (an oddity even if he did allegedly write an inscription, sign it, then add a date and location...in an entirely different font, with different numerical characters than he usually writes with, while misspelling the name of the place he was at).
She most likely did, and it's not odd a person would memorialize the date and location of an inscription -- and there was no misspelling of the restaurant.

You were scammed again by the deplorables.

Weird.

She most likely did, and it's not odd a person would memorialize the date and location of an inscription -- and there was no misspelling of the restaurant.

Did she say she did, or is that what you’re thinking? So it is olde hickory, not old hickory? And it’s not impossible to memorialize a date and location...but it is odd to do it, and especially to do it for an aquantence/customer.

It just seems odd that in most cases he always talks to the parents about courting these other girls admittedly by the girls, like a good ole southern boy, and those relationships admittedly never go past kissing, also like a good ole southern boy...but when the stakes are much higher with illegal encounters, where could loose his entire career as an attorney and go to jail...he all of a sudden gets bolder... it’s just odd.

And before any trump fan calls foul in this, STFU, where were you when trump was pushing that Cruz was having an affair with 5 different women, and his dad assisted in the Kennedy assasination?

Innocent until proven guilty is only a conspiracy theory in countries like Cuba.

The allegations against him are very weak. One of the women even worked for Hillary Clinton at one point. Once you turn off the hysterical Fake News, you realize the allegations are very weak and way too well-timed.

You are delusional. The accusations are very strong, given the number of them coming from people who have never met one another, with his creepy behavior being corroborated by so many others. That's why he is being asked to step down. That's why he'll be thrown out of the Senate, if elected. You keep lying to yourself, see what difference it makes...hint:zero

Yeah you're right, we should just go ahead and do away with our due process judicial system, and declare everyone 'Guilty till proven Innocent' instead. Let's throw away what's worked for hundreds of years here. Sounds good.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

5 unrelated women all accusing me of this behavior? You can bet that would never happen to me. And to what "due process" are you referring? That's not appropriate. Nobody is denying him due process. He can still stay in the race. And the Senate can engage due process and kick him out, if he wins the election. There's your due process.

Weird.

You’re being ridiculous. Of course it was in a different font, it was written by two different people. Which is also why the numbers appear to be different handwriting. And no, the name of the location was not spelled wrong. That’s what the restaurant was called back in 1977.

The allegations against him are very weak. One of the women even worked for Hillary Clinton at one point. Once you turn off the hysterical Fake News, you realize the allegations are very weak and way too well-timed.

You are delusional. The accusations are very strong, given the number of them coming from people who have never met one another, with his creepy behavior being corroborated by so many others. That's why he is being asked to step down. That's why he'll be thrown out of the Senate, if elected. You keep lying to yourself, see what difference it makes...hint:zero

Yeah you're right, we should just go ahead and do away with our due process judicial system, and declare everyone 'Guilty till proven Innocent' instead. Let's throw away what's worked for hundreds of years here. Sounds good.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

Nobody is "forcing " anyone to do anything. Pick a different word.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.

Weird.

Did she say she did, or is that what you’re thinking? So it is olde hickory, not old hickory? And it’s not impossible to memorialize a date and location...but it is odd to do it, and especially to do it for an aquantence/customer.

It just seems odd that in most cases he always talks to the parents about courting these other girls admittedly by the girls, like a good ole southern boy, and those relationships admittedly never go past kissing, also like a good ole southern boy...but when the stakes are much higher with illegal encounters, where could loose his entire career as an attorney and go to jail...he all of a sudden gets bolder... it’s just odd.
She did not say who wrote it but she implied Moore did not; as she recited the inscription she attributed to him during her press conference but left that part out.

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

This time when he was married.

Weird.

You’re being ridiculous. Of course it was in a different font, it was written by two different people. Which is also why the numbers appear to be different handwriting. And no, the name of the location was not spelled wrong. That’s what the restaurant was called back in 1977.
I haven’t heard anyone (including miss Nelson) say it was written by miss Nelson? So it’s not ridiculous.

Weird.

Yes, it was Olde Hickory House.

And I think you're odd.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

That would make #3 and she's a criminal. True criminal. No creds.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

That would make #3 and she's a criminal. True criminal. No creds.
You are such a shameless piece of human debris.

Forum List

Back