IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Ok that makes a little more sense. It didn’t make too much sense that one would carry around last years yearbook halfway through the next school year. But the discrepancies in the handwriting are odd, and does lend credence to the possibility that this is a situation where they are trying to sprinkle in scandals amongst the truth, being that Moore dated younger at the time.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of Moore or believe him. If you were trying to dig up dirt on your opponent in a senate race (like all campaigns do), if you find any sexual impropriety in this political/cultural climate, that’s worth more than gold. So they do the digging, they find out that he dated younger girls, ok maybe creepy sure, but not illegal or even enough to sway voters. So you do some embellishing, and possibly fabrication of something more nefarious, it’s 40 years after the fact, and offer the “victims,” a go fund me page with some large “anonymous” donations... You don’t need much in the way off proof because we’re burning everything that smells funny to the ground after Weinstein. You come out with the stories that are true but not illegal at the same time to lend it credence, and bam, you take the senate. The most effective lies are the ones that have some truth in them. This isn’t all that hard or far fetched to pull off.

It all depends on what we want to make our standards of proof to be when it comes to tearing down people. In my personal opinion we need to trust and allow for due process in these situations, because without it, the world is a much scarier place than it is today.
What discrepancy? Do you mean the date and location at the bottom? Mrs. Nelson never attributed that to Moore.
So she’s saying Moore didn’t write that? That kind of seemed implied. If he didn’t...that’s kind of weird that she or someone else would date it with a location (an oddity even if he did allegedly write an inscription, sign it, then add a date and location...in an entirely different font, with different numerical characters than he usually writes with, while misspelling the name of the place he was at).
She most likely did, and it's not odd a person would memorialize the date and location of an inscription -- and there was no misspelling of the restaurant.

You were scammed again by the deplorables.
Did she say she did, or is that what you’re thinking? So it is olde hickory, not old hickory? And it’s not impossible to memorialize a date and location...but it is odd to do it, and especially to do it for an aquantence/customer.

It just seems odd that in most cases he always talks to the parents about courting these other girls admittedly by the girls, like a good ole southern boy, and those relationships admittedly never go past kissing, also like a good ole southern boy...but when the stakes are much higher with illegal encounters, where could loose his entire career as an attorney and go to jail...he all of a sudden gets bolder... it’s just odd.
Yes, it was Olde Hickory House.

And I think you're odd.
Nice retort...and it’s odd that he’s careful and respectful to women when it’s legal, but he’s predatory when they’re illegal by only a year or 2, compared to the other girls, and the stakes are ridiculously higher. If you think he’s predatory in those cases because he’s a pedophile...14-15 girls compared to 16-17 year old girls are not much different in sexual maturation(body wise), and are still usually much more sexually matured (body wise) than the usual ages real pedophiles go after. If you wanna argue that he becomes way more aggressive because they’re younger and more naive and he think he can get away with it, ok I can see that. It’s atill odd that he acts respectful in one case, then sexually aggressive in another case...that’s also illegal.

Again I have zero love for Moore, or the GOP. The timing of all this is very very convenient (I mean the mothers knew about this is most cases), 40 years after the fact, and while we are on a “purge” of sexual predators, when this is really the only one of those o so rare senate seat up for grabs now . The fact there is a location and date in an alleged inscription is also convienient. I’m leaning that they found that he dated younger girls, but it wasn’t enough to sway voters, so you do a little embellishing. That’s a way more convincing motivation than, I like em young, and only get aggressive when it’s illegal.

Yeah you're right, we should just go ahead and do away with our due process judicial system, and declare everyone 'Guilty till proven Innocent' instead. Let's throw away what's worked for hundreds of years here. Sounds good.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

Nobody is "forcing " anyone to do anything. Pick a different word.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

This time when he was married.
Holy shit, it’s a fucking avalanche! :ack-1:

C’mon, Roy... be tough, hang in there! Don’t let these women take your seat.

Ok that makes a little more sense. It didn’t make too much sense that one would carry around last years yearbook halfway through the next school year. But the discrepancies in the handwriting are odd, and does lend credence to the possibility that this is a situation where they are trying to sprinkle in scandals amongst the truth, being that Moore dated younger at the time.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of Moore or believe him. If you were trying to dig up dirt on your opponent in a senate race (like all campaigns do), if you find any sexual impropriety in this political/cultural climate, that’s worth more than gold. So they do the digging, they find out that he dated younger girls, ok maybe creepy sure, but not illegal or even enough to sway voters. So you do some embellishing, and possibly fabrication of something more nefarious, it’s 40 years after the fact, and offer the “victims,” a go fund me page with some large “anonymous” donations... You don’t need much in the way off proof because we’re burning everything that smells funny to the ground after Weinstein. You come out with the stories that are true but not illegal at the same time to lend it credence, and bam, you take the senate. The most effective lies are the ones that have some truth in them. This isn’t all that hard or far fetched to pull off.

It all depends on what we want to make our standards of proof to be when it comes to tearing down people. In my personal opinion we need to trust and allow for due process in these situations, because without it, the world is a much scarier place than it is today.
What discrepancy? Do you mean the date and location at the bottom? Mrs. Nelson never attributed that to Moore.
So she’s saying Moore didn’t write that? That kind of seemed implied. If he didn’t...that’s kind of weird that she or someone else would date it with a location (an oddity even if he did allegedly write an inscription, sign it, then add a date and location...in an entirely different font, with different numerical characters than he usually writes with, while misspelling the name of the place he was at).
She most likely did, and it's not odd a person would memorialize the date and location of an inscription -- and there was no misspelling of the restaurant.

Did she say she did, or is that what you’re thinking? So it is olde hickory, not old hickory? And it’s not impossible to memorialize a date and location...but it is odd to do it, and especially to do it for an aquantence/customer.

It just seems odd that in most cases he always talks to the parents about courting these other girls admittedly by the girls, like a good ole southern boy, and those relationships admittedly never go past kissing, also like a good ole southern boy...but when the stakes are much higher with illegal encounters, where could loose his entire career as an attorney and go to jail...he all of a sudden gets bolder... it’s just odd.
Correctamundo. Just ask tinydancer who surely knows how it’s spelled after she made a complete jackass of herself over that one.

:dance:

The school itself says they issue it at the beginning of the school year. She was a junior at that point, and you know, you actually have to purchase them.

Most schools don't issue them to every student automatically. It's wild the fact she may have ordered a book in a little later in the year, or it was delayed in delivery in some strange defense of this pervert -- that somehow -- what? The yearbook inscription didn't happen?

Weird.

You’re being ridiculous. Of course it was in a different font, it was written by two different people. Which is also why the numbers appear to be different handwriting. And no, the name of the location was not spelled wrong. That’s what the restaurant was called back in 1977.
I haven’t heard anyone (including miss Nelson) say it was written by miss Nelson? So it’s not ridiculous.
To clarify, you’re being ridiculous for thinking it’s odd someone would put the date and location and in a different font and handwriting; when it was written by two different people.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

This one is a criminal. No creds.

Correctamundo. Just ask tinydancer who surely knows how it’s spelled after she made a complete jackass of herself over that one.

I put up what was known at the time. So what? You detest me. I loathe you. Nothing changes.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

OK to grab criminal ass, eh? BTW..read article..that's 2 more accusers

Two more women accuse Roy Moore sexual misconduct

I put up what was known at the time. So what? You detest me. I loathe you. Nothing changes.

"I put up what was known at the time"

No. You posted something false and insisted, over and over, that it was true without giving an ounce of effort to check if it was true.

That is called a lie, and you lied.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Slobbers the idiot who insisted the autograph on the yearbook was a fake because the forgerer misspelled the name of the restaurant.

122m5pw.png

No, ditz... you’re the one sorely lacking credibility.

This woman claims to have worked at the restaurant and doesn't know how the name is spelled. Really?

LOLOL

What an idiot AND a liar you are.

No, you did not put up what was known at the time. What WAS known was that it was called, "Olde Hickory House" based on that was how it was spelled on the yearbook.

You, in utter desperation (just as I called) to find flaws with it, went looking for it to be wrong and falsely posted the wrong name, "Old Hickory House."

You have no shame, no scruples, no cred ... stop me if you've heard enough ... no character, no brain, no ethics ... etc., etc., etc.......

Last edited:

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Slobbers the idiot who insisted the autograph on the yearbook was a fake because the forgerer misspelled the name of the restaurant.

122m5pw.png

This idiot didn't have the same access as the reporter did. I'm just thrilled that the legal team is now demanding that the yearbook be turned over for forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.

This woman claims to have worked at the restaurant and doesn't know how the name is spelled. Really?
Oh look ^^^ Another moron. There are almost as many of you as there are women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Roy Moore of sexual improprieties.

It's spelled right on the yearbook. You're the one who doesn't know how to spell it.

122m5pw.png

LOLOL

No, you did not put up what was known at the time. What WAS known was that it was called, "Olde Hickory House" based on that was how

You, in utter desperation (just as I called) to find flaws with it, went looking for it to be wrong and falsely posted the wrong name, "Old Hickory House."

You have no shame, no scruples, no cred ... stop me if you've heard enough ... no character, no brain, no ethics ... etc., etc., etc.......

Fuck you. I went to map quest. And found the spelling that was there. No desperation.

:lmao:

ETA: This is what I put up. I didn't falsely put up jack shit wanker.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

122m5pw.png

This idiot didn't have the same access as the reporter did. I'm just thrilled that the legal team is now demanding that the yearbook be turned over for forensic analysis by a handwriting expert.
Moore can demand all he wants. It's Mrs. Nelson's property and she is under no obligation to provide it to him unless she chooses to.

LOLOL

No, you did not put up what was known at the time. What WAS known was that it was called, "Olde Hickory House" based on that was how

Fuck you. I went to map quest. And found the spelling that was there. No desperation.

:lmao:

ETA: This is what I put up. I didn't falsely put up jack shit wanker.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905
LOLOLOL

^^^ desperation ^^^

Forum List

Back