IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

The Moore defenders are not just stumbling now but falling on their faces.

Very weak evidence. Unlike this..

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg
I find it funny the expression on his face. He is like look, I could squeeze her boobs and enjoy myself. That is what that look tells me. Not a joke at all. Again, he is just scum and the folks of minnesota get to decide his fate.

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

Nobody is "forcing " anyone to do anything. Pick a different word.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

This time when he was married.

That would make #3 and she's a criminal. True criminal. No creds.
You are such a shameless piece of human debris.

Very weak 'evidence.' It's a lynching. It's only all about politics and power. Hopefully Allred will be held accountable for actions. She's behaved very unethically. We'll see if the Bar Association gets involved. Like i said, very weak 'evidence' against Moore. Unlike this...

Exactly. And what a precedent it would set if anyone in the future could accuse any politician about to run of sexual misconduct from a quizzillion years ago without proof, without evidence and force that individual to stand down.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Very weak 'evidence.' It's a lynching. It's only all about politics and power. Hopefully Allred will be held accountable for actions. She's behaved very unethically. We'll see if the Bar Association gets involved. Like i said, very weak 'evidence' against Moore. Unlike this...

What is weak here is the outrage over this asinine picture. He is not groping her here at all - everyone is just looking for something to be outraged about. This bullshit turn in our society where everyone is a damn snowflake is getting old fast.

The Moore defenders are not just stumbling now but falling on their faces.

Very weak evidence. Unlike this..

I find it funny the expression on his face. He is like look, I could squeeze her boobs and enjoy myself. That is what that look tells me. Not a joke at all. Again, he is just scum and the folks of minnesota get to decide his fate.

He's a clown. He's a washed up comedian perv. He should have never become a US Senator. He didn't win that Election in Minnesota. It was a rig-job for sure. But hopefully, that miscarriage of justice will be corrected soon.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

What is weak here is the outrage over this asinine picture. He is not groping her here at all - everyone is just looking for something to be outraged about. This bullshit turn in our society where everyone is a damn snowflake is getting old fast.

Oh, you condone molesting women while they sleep. You're one of those, ay? Franken's a washed up comedian pervert. He shouldn't have ever become a US Senator. Hopefully that grievous error will be corrected soon.

Allred won't give up the yearbook for forensic analysis by a handwriting expert. Too funny!!! What's she hiding.

So finally you're admitting that this Wictor yahoo is a failed music journalist with no credentials whatsoever and that these "discrepancies" between the two signature images do not exist.

Speaking of, if these are the images of the two signatures---- what else would you need? You have the images, right?

Funny how you were all set to parrot the failed music journalist when all HE had to go on was the same images. Now suddenly you need the artifact? Wtf?
huh? WTF is this? and what does it have to do with the dude stating allred refuses to give up the yearbook? due are you on something? wow

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Oh, you condone molesting women while they sleep. You're one of those, ay? Franken's a washed up comedian pervert. He shouldn't have ever become a US Senator. Hopefully that grievous error will be corrected soon.
No, I don't.

Then again, if you think this is a picture of him molesting a women then you are an immeasurable idiot.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

no it's what is in his eyes that make it sick. it's a look that says, see what I can do right now!!! and in his brains he is visualizing her naked. yep. That is what that look says. If his hands were someplace else not so much. but the position says it all bubba. why do you wish to protect scumbags like him? don't you call out for all of this to stop? I do.

No, I don't.

Then again, if you think this is a picture of him molesting a women then you are an immeasurable idiot.
ok, explain what it is he's doing. I highly doubt you will. you are someone willing to allow this kind of garbage. you're a sick fk.

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

no it's what is in his eyes that make it sick. it's a look that says, see what I can do right now!!! and in his brains he is visualizing her naked. yep. That is what that look says. If his hands were someplace else not so much. but the position says it all bubba. why do you wish to protect scumbags like him? don't you call out for all of this to stop? I do.

It's only about how the woman feels about it. And apparently, she was traumatized. She's said that Franken sexually harassed her throughout the whole trip. The photos are only a small part of what occurred. He's a washed up comedian pervert. It is what it is. Hopefully he'll be gone soon.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

I agree that the Bar Association should get involved....the Alabama Bar Association. These accusations need to be investigated.....looked into.....

No, I don't.

ok, explain what it is he's doing. I highly doubt you will. you are someone willing to allow this kind of garbage. you're a sick fk.

Some are so far gone partisan, they'll justify anything their team does. I'm pretty sure if Franken was a Republican, that same poster would be hysterical and demanding his removal.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

I agree that the Bar Association should get involved....the Alabama Bar Association. These accusations need to be investigated.....looked into.....

Allred produced fraudulent 'evidence', pertaining to the yearbook sham. The Bar Association should hold her accountable.

No, I don't.

I am very glad that all the trumpanzees here are showing us very clearly what the bar is. It's not rape anymore...it's not exposure anymore...it's not sexting anymore...it's this that you see in the picture. That is the bar now. Clear for all of us to see. Good.

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Allred produced fraudulent 'evidence', pertaining to the yearbook sham. The Bar Association should hold her accountable.
it is her evidence to the accusation. and yet the accused doesn't get to see if it's valid? that is an ethics violation.

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

Oh.....the Yearbook has been found to be false? By what experts?

How do you feel about Moore's "wife" altering the "50 ministers" endorsement of her "husband"?

No, I don't.

I am very glad that all the trumpanzees here are showing us very clearly what the bar is. It's not rape anymore...it's not exposure anymore...it's not sexting anymore...it's this that you see in the picture. That is the bar now. Clear for all of us to see. Good.
not at all. I merely asked what is it you think he's doing? I gave my take. Let's hear what you see. why are you afraid to state that? because it looks like what it looks like. BTW, isn't it her right to present what she thought? I mean, it was her. are you really going to protect that? wow. so you have no integrity.

No, I don't.

Wow, you're actually defending molesting women while they sleep. Boy, talk about low? You really have sunk about as low as one can go. You need to do some soul-searching. Just because Franken's a fellow Democrat, doesn't make what he did right. You should see that. The fact you don't, says everything about you.

Forum List

Back