IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

That would make #3 and she's a criminal. True criminal. No creds.
You are such a shameless piece of human debris.

Very weak 'evidence.' It's a lynching. It's only all about politics and power. Hopefully Allred will be held accountable for actions. She's behaved very unethically. We'll see if the Bar Association gets involved. Like i said, very weak 'evidence' against Moore. Unlike this...

al-franken-02-ht-jc-171116_4x3_992.jpg
I agree that the Bar Association should get involved....the Alabama Bar Association. These accusations need to be investigated.....looked into.....

Allred produced fraudulent 'evidence', pertaining to the yearbook sham. The Bar Association should hold her accountable.
Oh.....the Yearbook has been found to be false? By what experts?

How do you feel about Moore's "wife" altering the "50 ministers" endorsement of her "husband"?
it is if she doesn't present it for verification. you get that right?

Why would someone want to do that to their year book..

How much money did the far left Wa Post pay out?

What is weak here is the outrage over this asinine picture. He is not groping her here at all - everyone is just looking for something to be outraged about. This bullshit turn in our society where everyone is a damn snowflake is getting old fast.

Oh, you condone molesting women while they sleep. You're one of those, ay? Franken's a washed up comedian pervert. He shouldn't have ever become a US Senator. Hopefully that grievous error will be corrected soon.
No, I don't.

Then again, if you think this is a picture of him molesting a women then you are an immeasurable idiot.
ok, explain what it is he's doing. I highly doubt you will. you are someone willing to allow this kind of garbage. you're a sick fk.
I am very glad that all the trumpanzees here are showing us very clearly what the bar is. It's not rape anymore...it's not exposure anymore...it's not sexting anymore...it's this that you see in the picture. That is the bar now. Clear for all of us to see. Good.

Wow, you're actually defending molesting women while they sleep. Boy, talk about low? You really have sunk about as low as one can go. You need to do some soul-searching. Just because Franken's a fellow Democrat, doesn't make what he did right. You should see that. The fact you don't, says everything about you.
5061ecc8-6184-4fbe-bf6f-65b046204482.jpeg

right now she has no integrity. And validates the innocence of Roy Moore.

Funny how woman number two blows up woman number one.

"right now she has no integrity."

Which is still truckloads more then Moore has... don't forget that...

You are delusional. The accusations are very strong, given the number of them coming from people who have never met one another, with his creepy behavior being corroborated by so many others. That's why he is being asked to step down. That's why he'll be thrown out of the Senate, if elected. You keep lying to yourself, see what difference it makes...hint:zero

Yeah you're right, we should just go ahead and do away with our due process judicial system, and declare everyone 'Guilty till proven Innocent' instead. Let's throw away what's worked for hundreds of years here. Sounds good.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

5 unrelated women all accusing me of this behavior? You can bet that would never happen to me. And to what "due process" are you referring? That's not appropriate. Nobody is denying him due process. He can still stay in the race. And the Senate can engage due process and kick him out, if he wins the election. There's your due process.

It's a lynching. It's all about politics and power. But it's gonna come back to bite many who've joined the lynch-mob. Al Franken's only the tip of the iceberg.
LOLOL

This IS the bite back and you yahoos on the right were the lynch mob when you pulled this shit on Clinton. Look at what you started.

moore is innocent and hasn't been proven to have done anything. so you're just wrong. And I have no idea his integrity. Except that he isn't stepping down against what is now a made up slanderist effort to take him down.

The Moore defenders are not just stumbling now but falling on their faces.

Very weak evidence. Unlike this..

I find it funny the expression on his face. He is like look, I could squeeze her boobs and enjoy myself. That is what that look tells me. Not a joke at all. Again, he is just scum and the folks of minnesota get to decide his fate.

He's a clown. He's a washed up comedian perv. He should have never become a US Senator. He didn't win that Election in Minnesota. It was a rig-job for sure. But hopefully, that miscarriage of justice will be corrected soon.
cry-baby-tissues.jpg

Nobody is "forcing " anyone to do anything. Pick a different word.

And this is 5 women, not one, with this behavior corroborated by many other sources.

That post was a mess.
No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

This time when he was married.

Very weak 'evidence.' It's a lynching. It's only all about politics and power. Hopefully Allred will be held accountable for actions. She's behaved very unethically. We'll see if the Bar Association gets involved. Like i said, very weak 'evidence' against Moore. Unlike this...

What is weak here is the outrage over this asinine picture. He is not groping her here at all - everyone is just looking for something to be outraged about. This bullshit turn in our society where everyone is a damn snowflake is getting old fast.

You're looking at a still picture. The guys is in the act of doing something, what would that something be? Peddling a bike? If you took a picture of him riding a bike, with feet on the peddles and he told you he was only coasting because a still picture did not show the actual rotation, would you simply take his work for it?

And why keep the photo if not to shame and humiliate?

God you people get nuttier and nuttier by the minute.

Seek help soon. If not for yourself, for those around you!

Oh, you condone molesting women while they sleep. You're one of those, ay? Franken's a washed up comedian pervert. He shouldn't have ever become a US Senator. Hopefully that grievous error will be corrected soon.
No, I don't.

Then again, if you think this is a picture of him molesting a women then you are an immeasurable idiot.
ok, explain what it is he's doing. I highly doubt you will. you are someone willing to allow this kind of garbage. you're a sick fk.
LOL

He was posing for the camera, ya dumbass. It was a stupid prank, nothing more.

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

I agree that the Bar Association should get involved....the Alabama Bar Association. These accusations need to be investigated.....looked into.....

Allred produced fraudulent 'evidence', pertaining to the yearbook sham. The Bar Association should hold her accountable.
And yet, no one has actually proven the yearbook is fake. Your faux outrage is noted and discarded.

Last edited:

No, I don't.

LOL

He was posing for the camera, ya dumbass. It was a stupid prank, nothing more.

Trump said his comments to Billy Bush were also a stupid prank (locker room talk), so you now believe him?

Please, be so kind to explain this conflict?

moore is innocent and hasn't been proven to have done anything. so you're just wrong. And I have no idea his integrity. Except that he isn't stepping down against what is now a made up slanderist effort to take him down.

You spoke of integrity, not conviction in a court of law. Try to follow your own comments. And yes, Moore has much less, given the numerous accusations from so many sources and the corroborating info from other sources.

"a made up slanderist effort"

I see you have paused from whining about everyone else making stuff up just long enough to make something up yourself. And you ALWAYS do this.

Some are so far gone partisan, they'll justify anything their team does. I'm pretty sure if Franken was a Republican, that same poster would be hysterical and demanding his removal.

You describe yourself well.

Franken has called himself for an ethics committee.

Do you condemn Moore?

Yeah you're right, we should just go ahead and do away with our due process judicial system, and declare everyone 'Guilty till proven Innocent' instead. Let's throw away what's worked for hundreds of years here. Sounds good.

One doesnt have to be guilty under the law to be shunned from a prominent position such as Senator. If that's your standard, I'll be watching for your OJ campaign donation. ;)

If something like this happened to you, i seriously doubt you'd be so gung-ho about throwing away due process. You would expect to be considered innocent till proven guilty.

5 unrelated women all accusing me of this behavior? You can bet that would never happen to me. And to what "due process" are you referring? That's not appropriate. Nobody is denying him due process. He can still stay in the race. And the Senate can engage due process and kick him out, if he wins the election. There's your due process.

It's a lynching. It's all about politics and power. But it's gonna come back to bite many who've joined the lynch-mob. Al Franken's only the tip of the iceberg.
LOLOL

This IS the bite back and you yahoos on the right were the lynch mob when you pulled this shit on Clinton. Look at what you started.

Actually, y'all Democrats opened this ugly can of worms. Like i said, many are gonna regret joining the lynch-mob. This guy's only the beginning...

No. 6....7?

I'm losing track/

You're looking at a still picture. The guys is in the act of doing something, what would that something be? Peddling a bike? If you took a picture of him riding a bike, with feet on the peddles and he told you he was only coasting because a still picture did not show the actual rotation, would you simply take his work for it?

And why keep the photo if not to shame and humiliate?

God you people get nuttier and nuttier by the minute.

Seek help soon. If not for yourself, for those around you!

So many have gone completely mad with their partisanship. If this was Republican, that same poster would be absolutely hysterical screeching for his immediate removal. Those kind of folks are crazy. :cuckoo:

Some are so far gone partisan, they'll justify anything their team does. I'm pretty sure if Franken was a Republican, that same poster would be hysterical and demanding his removal.

You describe yourself well.

Franken has called himself for an ethics committee.

Do you condemn Moore?

He's a perv clown. He shouldn't have ever served in our US Senate. But like i said, if he was a Republican, y'all would be screeching daily for his immediate removal. You're being disingenuous.

Forum List

Back