🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

it's a sad, sad day ...

I wouldn't be concerned if it wasn't for his praise of Putin and his defense of Russia against allegations of hacking. Something is going on here that he needs to instantly clear up.

What does he have to clear up? These people would have had to have permission to fly to Cuba to begin with. And defense of Putin?

Why the hell not? Obama and the EU and NATO have been pushing for a new cold war. Putin has done jack shit but with this new boogy man Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutin it keeps keeps people focused on the wrong issues.

This is like the millionth thread on this. Bloomberg did an article on this back in July. This isn't new. The gentlemen that went to Cuba would have had to have permission from the Treasury Department. If anything had been amiss they would have nailed Trump's company back then.

No investigations. No charges. No prosecution. No conviction.

you count threads then respond anyway, for the millionth time :lol:

This is like the millionth thread on this. Bloomberg did an article on this back in July. This isn't new. The gentlemen that went to Cuba would have had to have permission from the Treasury Department. If anything had been amiss they would have nailed Trump's company back then.

Thus........ pppfffttt!

And the article at Bloomberg was very in depth showing that over the years many companies have been patiently waiting for the embargo to be lifted. Monitoring the politics of it all and trying to keep their irons in the fire legally so that when the time was right they'd be able to jump on the opportunities.

Darn trying to remember the names of the two hotel chains that already have permission from the Treasury Department to negotiate deals.

This is what you call a failed thread. Another example of the "throw everything you can find at the wall and maybe something will stick" technique. The OP is a joke.

not sure when all of you Trumpbots are going to understand nobody gives a fuck if you don't care ... you're a minority ... more people care than don't, no matter how loud you squeal ..

you count threads then respond anyway, for the millionth time :lol:

Might as well counter all of them.

This is what you call a failed thread. Another example of the "throw everything you can find at the wall and maybe something will stick" technique. The OP is a joke.

yet here you are .. :dance:

Thus........ pppfffttt!

Oh Kat check out my Miss Universe busted thread. Daily Mail has her nailed to the wall. :) You should see how Trump really treated her.

Clinton's been played by her. They are going to be so pissed.

What? It was just an attention whore thread?

I mean 15 threads made about the same stupid thing......same story........then someone comes along and are all like ''ohhhhhhh lookie what I found......this will really show 'em about Trump''................and you post it and then are told pppfffttt this has been posted over and over..

didja hear the one about the Trump Foundation being illegal?

:biggrin:

then read the board ...

:lmao:

Thus........ pppfffttt!

Oh Kat check out my Miss Universe busted thread. Daily Mail has her nailed to the wall. :) You should see how Trump really treated her.

Clinton's been played by her. They are going to be so pissed.

I saw the headline....was going to check it next... ;)

I mean 15 threads made about the same stupid thing......same story........then someone comes along and are all like ''ohhhhhhh lookie what I found......this will really show 'em about Trump''................and you post it and then are told pppfffttt this has been posted over and over..

I didnt see them ... bitch about multiple hate/sick Clinton threads while you're busy bitching..

for ligit businessmen, and women ...

A company controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in Communist Cuba during Fidel Castro’s presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and court filings.

Donald Trump’s company violated the U.S. embargo against Cuba

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

~sigh~
Hillary Clinton is in bed with Wall Street who you know are also in bed with every deplorable regime on earth. Don't be an idiot.

A company controlled by Donald Trump, the Republican nominee for president, secretly conducted business in Communist Cuba during Fidel Castro’s presidency despite strict American trade bans that made such undertakings illegal, according to interviews with former Trump executives, internal company records and court filings.

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

~sigh~
Hillary Clinton is in bed with Wall Street who you know are also in bed with every deplorable regime on earth. Don't be an idiot.
I'm afraid it's too late for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

I didnt see them ... bitch about multiple hate/sick Clinton threads while you're busy bitching..

All you have to do is a search on it. I sometimes miss things, but generally if a search is done on a topic i am about the start a thread on. if there is one, it shows right up.

trumphotelscubabill.jpg

~sigh~
I'm afraid it's too late for that.
The duplicitous nature of Clinton supporters amaze me. They go after Donald Trump as some kind of example of wealth disparity in this country...but vote for a couple of power whores who are controlled by George Soros. Lmfao.

All you have to do is a search on it. I sometimes miss things, but generally if a search is done on a topic i am about the start a thread on. if there is one, it shows right up.

with that avatar you can bitch until next Monday if you want to ..

Forum List

Back