🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's about to get cold as fcuk folks!!

I've been in this forum for 11 years now.

Old Rocks has been wrong on....ready for this....100% of his predictions. Yet he still makes them....with swagger :abgg2q.jpg:
A solar minimum lowering temperatures is not evidence that AGW isn't happening and the scientists are wrong. You're too dumb to understand why though. Your understanding of everything is simple and surface level. You being incapable of nuanced thought will prevent you from ever understanding, and any attempt to educate you will end in disappointment.

Last edited:
From the link:

“ Even more dishonest is the Thomson Reuters Foundation’s claim that “growing food is getting tougher …
Yeah, the beets were poor in the garden this year ------

That might not be quite what they mean, however.

A solar minimum lowering temperatures is not evidence that AGW isn't happening and the scientists are wrong. You're too dumb to understand why though. Your understanding of everything is simple and surface level. You being incapable of nuanced thought will prevent you from ever understanding, and any attempt to educate you will end in disappointment.

Lol....like I care about my level of "understanding"
The climate nutters have been on that narrative for 20 years....which has yielded them what? I'll tell you what....dick.

Nobody gives a fuck about global warming....voters could not possibly be any less interested. :hello77:

The "science" doesn't matter. Nobody is caring. It has transcended NOWHERE outside its own field.

Proof of that?

The "science" ( 97% of climate scientists :coffee:) has not impressed energy policy-makers. Fossil fuels still dominate and will for decades.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

lol.......show us some evidence that the science is mattering...... :oops8:

@www.homerftw.com
The fact that this outbreak of tornadoes killed far fewer people than similar outbreaks in the past. The weather forecasts and weather radar gave most people information on what was coming and saved many lives. Of course that does not matter to our local idiots, they are like the dumb ass in the back to the school room saying "Har, har, pi are round, pi ain't square, har, har, snark".

The fact that this outbreak of tornadoes killed far fewer people than similar outbreaks in the past. The weather forecasts and weather radar gave most people information on what was coming and saved many lives. Of course that does not matter to our local idiots, they are like the dumb ass in the back to the school room saying "Har, har, pi are round, pi ain't square, har, har, snark".

Hey dummy......10 years ago, the same thing happened and you were in here lobbing bombs about tornados and climate change! I remember it like yesterday.

What happened?

We saw a HISTORIC period of low tornado activity for many, many years which I astutely pointed out in here many times. I'm still laughing about it.

If I had a nickel for every time you pwn'd yourself in here with the amount of goofy wrong predictions....I could fcuking retire now. :backpedal: :backpedal:

They'll still say "Global cooling is climate change. We must stop burning fossil fuels to stop this global cooling..."
More democrat definition changing. They weren't getting the response they wanted from Gore's "global warmining" bullshit and too many people were coming up with logical counter arguments so they changed the catch phrase to "climate change." That definition change allowed them to go counter to ANY argument their opposition might raise.

Oh boy....

The world is entering a ‘grand solar minimum’ that will cool the planet until the 2050s

Not for nothing....I've seen the climate crusaders lobbing bomb after bomb in here for 11 years now. Thousands of threads posted by these meatheads....and CONSISTENTLY wrong.

Still nobody caring about global warming and now, all going to be freezing their balls off for 30 years!! :coffee:
It's a shame you haven't taken the time to study global warming like you have practiced be ignorant.

Still nobody caring about global warming and now, all going to be freezing their balls off for 30 years!! :coffee:
Skook and the other Ice Age cultists here have been predicting "NEW ICE AGE TOMORROW!" nonstop for over 40 years running now. Instead of their HolyIceAge, it just keeps getting warmer. I won't say they keep looking dumber, because they've already hit rock-bottom in that respect. 40 years of perfect failure has that effect.

That's how doomsday cultists like Skook roll. Each time their icy armageddon fails to arrive, they just push back the date of doomsday a little more.

Skook and his fellow cult droolers do serve a purpose. Given their perfect unblemished record of failure with predictions, you can be pretty certain that if they predict something, the exact opposite will occur.

Hey dummy......10 years ago, the same thing happened and you were in here lobbing bombs about tornados and climate change! I remember it like yesterday.

Didn't happen. AGW theory has never predicted more tornadoes. You're just parroting stupid shit up again. The cult told you something, so you repeat it. End of story.

Are you even aware that you're lying, or are you that completely brainwashed? I'm sure you "remember" it. Just like you'd "remember" Joe Biden molesting you if you cult told you to remember it.

We know why your cult lies like that. They've failed nonstop for over 40 years running with every prediction. To deflect away from their own complete incompetence, they try to just rewrite history. Obviously, it fools the morons in the denier cult, but it doesn't fool normal people.

Forum List

Back