Its all out now, Trump just asked for foreign interference in US elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its official, the whistleblower has been redeemed...the clown meat himself just announced on nation tv before the world, for both countries to investigate his rivel, Joe Biden and give Trump information on him. Something the informant has said all along.

Now, its time for the GOP to either put up or shut up. A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election...anybody defending this man child, you will be shamed for all eternity. Trump is mentally unstable to be president and its time both houses, act to impeach this fool and get him the hell out of politics and in prison where he belongs.

To the house,....fuck the hearings, you now have it in his own words....act now or go the fuck home

Its official, the whistleblower has been redeemed...the clown meat himself just announced on nation tv before the world, for both countries to investigate his rivel, Joe Biden and give Trump information on him. Something the informant has said all along.

Now, its time for the GOP to either put up or shut up. A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election...anybody defending this man child, you will be shamed for all eternity. Trump is mentally unstable to be president and its time both houses, act to impeach this fool and get him the hell out of politics and in prison where he belongs.

To the house,....fuck the hearings, you now have it in his own words....act now or go the fuck home
OMG LOCK HIM UP for investigating democrats.. how dare he lol

That should be CRIMINAL DEMONRATS

Ajqs6CP.jpg

That should be CRIMINAL DEMONRATS

Ajqs6CP.jpg
That was a personal statement he made.. all to do with family. Dems are so deep in corruption that they think they made it legal lol

I bet China is more than willing to help Trump eliminate the corrupt Democrats once and for all, seeing as how Trump has them over a barrel with his tariffs.

You know damned well they have my blessings. I don't even give a crap if they are a communist country. I have to put up with the incessant nattering of communists on here every day, so how much worse could they be? At least they produce things I can use.

You dont know the difference of suggesting and ordering... Trump SUGGESTED they investigate them... That IS NOT A CRIME...

I just saw another thread closed due to no link/source.

Where's yours?

the MOST corrupt and criminal and lawless traitor president in my lifetime.

And his followers have decided to give up American Sovereignty in our elections and as a Country.... for this lawless man.

Very very sad.

It's all over all right. There never was any evidence of collusion and now phone-gate is a joke. It seems that lefties afflicted with TDS continue to have mental problems related to hatred and anger which prevents them from understanding that (former) democrat front runner Mr. Biden (and his junkie son) might be facing charges

Where's yours?
Do opinions need links? I never knew that was a rule???

And his followers have decided to give up American Sovereignty in our elections and as a Country.... for this lawless man.

Very very sad.
you must only be 3 yrs old,,,

Nothing burger

Very very sad.

Lawless? Corrupt? Criminal? Traitor? Name one law he has been proven to have broken...

Making you butthurt by beating Hillary isn't a crime. I rather enjoyed that. :04:

It is President Trump's job to protect the American citizens from corrupt traitors such as Quid Pro Joe.

Where's yours?
Do opinions need links? I never knew that was a rule???

Lol! You've been here about a decade longer than I have. If you didn't know it, you damn sure should have known it.

And that was not an opinion piece. She is offering a supposed happening/event/fact.

Very very sad.
you must only be 3 yrs old,,,
what does the constitution and our founding fathers say about foreign involvement in our Nation?

since you must be older than 3 yrs old, please answer that question.

The president of the United States swears to uphold the constitution and seeking out and exposing corruption is part of upholding our constitution...just because the dems are so often afoul of the constitution and our laws doesn't mean the president has to ignore their wrong doing....

Its sad...the democrat party once was the seeker of justice...now they seek to enrich themselves and justice be dammed....

Very very sad.
You love globalism anyway. Imagine..... at some point we will have a world government leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back