Its all out now, Trump just asked for foreign interference in US elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election.
Trump did not ask for foreign interference in a US election, you idiotic TDS afflicted moron.

It's not "foreign interference" if you're trying to bring a criminal to justice.

Even if that criminal is running for an election.

Its official, the whistleblower has been redeemed...the clown meat himself just announced on nation tv before the world, for both countries to investigate his rivel, Joe Biden and give Trump information on him. Something the informant has said all along.

Now, its time for the GOP to either put up or shut up. A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election...anybody defending this man child, you will be shamed for all eternity. Trump is mentally unstable to be president and its time both houses, act to impeach this fool and get him the hell out of politics and in prison where he belongs.

To the house,....fuck the hearings, you now have it in his own words....act now or go the fuck home

I have never in my life ever heard a US president ask a foreign government to investigate a US citizen much less a former VP.

One of the governments is a communist government. This just has never happened before.

This man doesn't belong in our White House and has no business being president.

Its official, the whistleblower has been redeemed...the clown meat himself just announced on nation tv before the world, for both countries to investigate his rivel, Joe Biden and give Trump information on him. Something the informant has said all along.

Now, its time for the GOP to either put up or shut up. A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election...anybody defending this man child, you will be shamed for all eternity. Trump is mentally unstable to be president and its time both houses, act to impeach this fool and get him the hell out of politics and in prison where he belongs.

To the house,....fuck the hearings, you now have it in his own words....act now or go the fuck home

I just saw another thread closed due to no link/source.

Where's yours?
Do opinions need links? I never knew that was a rule???
It's not, but she could have linked the video.

Now we see that the whistle blower went to Schiff first????? before he went to the IG?...this is falling apart faster than I predicted...LMAO....

From what I hear, the report had more pages of footnotes than testimony.....no CIA analyst comes up with something like that. Got to wonder if he/she ever saw the final copy after the lawyers got done with it?
Footnotes would note the sources. Lots of footnotes sounds good; lots of evidence.

A sitting US president, not candidate Trump, but a sitting president is asking for foreign interference in a US election.
Trump did not ask for foreign interference in a US election, you idiotic TDS afflicted moron.

It's not "foreign interference" if you're trying to bring a criminal to justice.

Even if that criminal is running for an election.
It has already been investigated and Biden/Hunter have already been cleared. Trump has been told this. Trump is ignoring it and making mudballs for his campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back