'It's already disastrous': Biden campaign fundraising takes a major hit

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

'It's Already Disastrous':

Biden Campaign Fundraising Takes A Major Hit

Sources close to the re-election efforts say fundraising is set to drop possibly by half this month. A campaign spokesperson pushed back, saying "grassroots" dollars were strong.

10 Jul 2024 ~~ By Natasha Korecki, Jonathan Allen and Monica Alba

President Joe Biden’s campaign has already suffered a major slowdown in donations and officials are bracing for a seismic fundraising hit, with the fallout from a debate nearly two weeks ago taking a sizable toll on operations, according to four sources close to the re-election effort.
“It’s already disastrous,” one of the sources close to Biden’s re-election said of fundraising.
"The money has absolutely shut off," another source close to the re-election said.
~Snip~
“Donors are negative. They had a call with the president. The call seemed so contrived to people; I don’t think they buy it,” one of the people close to the campaign said, referring to a recent national fundraising call between Biden and donors. “They called on people who were the most loyal, die-hard … There were no tough questions for the president."
~Snip~
A donor who did max out this month, Amy Goldman Fowler, explained her reasoning in a statement.
“I have been a long-time admirer of the President and continue to support his reelection efforts," she said. "The Biden Administration’s accomplishments are many and they are consequential. I’m proud of what he has been able to do. Yesterday I reiterated my support by making an additional significant contribution to President Biden’s election fund."

Commentary:
Gee..., maybe Joe can ask the Chinese for a donation.
Maybe Hunter should seel a few more of his masterpiece paintings.
Then again, Hunter may brush up on employing his Bagman superpowers. There’s always Ukrainian, or Russian covert money laundering to draw upon.
In any case George Clooney just shut the financial tap from Hollywood.

'It's Already Disastrous':

Biden Campaign Fundraising Takes A Major Hit

Sources close to the re-election efforts say fundraising is set to drop possibly by half this month. A campaign spokesperson pushed back, saying "grassroots" dollars were strong.

10 Jul 2024 ~~ By Natasha Korecki, Jonathan Allen and Monica Alba

President Joe Biden’s campaign has already suffered a major slowdown in donations and officials are bracing for a seismic fundraising hit, with the fallout from a debate nearly two weeks ago taking a sizable toll on operations, according to four sources close to the re-election effort.
“It’s already disastrous,” one of the sources close to Biden’s re-election said of fundraising.
"The money has absolutely shut off," another source close to the re-election said.
~Snip~
“Donors are negative. They had a call with the president. The call seemed so contrived to people; I don’t think they buy it,” one of the people close to the campaign said, referring to a recent national fundraising call between Biden and donors. “They called on people who were the most loyal, die-hard … There were no tough questions for the president."
~Snip~
A donor who did max out this month, Amy Goldman Fowler, explained her reasoning in a statement.
“I have been a long-time admirer of the President and continue to support his reelection efforts," she said. "The Biden Administration’s accomplishments are many and they are consequential. I’m proud of what he has been able to do. Yesterday I reiterated my support by making an additional significant contribution to President Biden’s election fund."

Commentary:
Gee..., maybe Joe can ask the Chinese for a donation.
Maybe Hunter should seel a few more of his masterpiece paintings.
Then again, Hunter may brush up on employing his Bagman superpowers. There’s always Ukrainian, or Russian covert money laundering to draw upon.
In any case George Clooney just shut the financial tap from Hollywood.
I can't imagine why people wouldn't want to donate to a sure loser.

Forum List

Back