It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

I am shivering in my igloo, its a frosty 90 below and my huskies need to be mushed. Sorry, Al Gore is knocking at my door, probably wants to borrow my alpaca electric socks again whilst he posts another bog on USMB about global warming...
I wouldn’t open the door, he lies

It's April 15th? Prove it! It's warm and dry here in Denver, has been for months. Snowpack records point to overall warming and drought in the west. This issue is about extremes in weather patterns overall, just because it snowed a little in Timbuktu a couple of times doesn't disprove the overall statistics. Just keep it real, kids.
Perhaps you should read.

Winter Storm Xanto Dumps Snow Across Large Swaths of the Country: 12.9 Inches in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Yeah, I sort of picked up on that. It snowed a couple of times. OK. We have a record low snowpack here in the west, and we have gotten less precipitation for years, and we have red flag fire warnings here in the west, so your record snow doesn't TRUMP our record dry and warm winter. Sorry for the bad pun, kiddo.
Yeah, so you lied girl! Aren’t you proud? Absolutely no ethics
I did? I have no ethics? Astounding. This claim is based on what, exactly?
Your lie
Yes, I alone am behind the global warming hoax, I managed to single handedly manipulate world wide weather records for the last 30 years. Sorry, I slipped up and it snowed in Minneapolis, I will have to work harder lying and manipulating, my bad.

The forecasts calls for flurries of BS, followed by blizzards of sarcasm. It snowed in Minnesota , what else does it do there, eh? Minnesota Falls, so goes the world? Sorry, it's rather balmy and dry here in the Midwest. The drought goes on and you should enjoy that snow, we envy you. It makes me envious...

I would give my left...eyebrow to be in Minneapolis right now, instead of this constant predictable weather pattern of ...warm, dry. Warm dry, followed by more WARM DRY AND EVEN MORE FREEKING WARM DRY. DAMN THAT! We used to get massive blizzards here. Now? We get a inch of snow or some frost a couple of times...that's it. It sucks. Right now, I want to move to Minnesota. At least you get some weather, once in a while. Count your blessings.

Last edited:
I do believe in science. Furthermore, I understand it. That's how I know the theory of AGW is a con.

You don't even understand the difference between weather and climate.
Of course I do, moron. If the temperature is unusually cold, that's weather. If the temperature is unusually warm, that's climate. That's how snowflakes define the two, at any rate.

You're clueless, and helps explain why you don't understand basic science.

I do believe in science. Furthermore, I understand it. That's how I know the theory of AGW is a con.

You don't even understand the difference between weather and climate.
Of course I do, moron. If the temperature is unusually cold, that's weather. If the temperature is unusually warm, that's climate. That's how snowflakes define the two, at any rate.

You're clueless, and helps explain why you don't understand basic science.
Have you got any arguments aside from "you suck!" ?

I would give my left...eyebrow to be in Minneapolis right now, instead of this constant predictable weather pattern of ...warm, dry. Warm dry, followed by more WARM DRY AND EVEN MORE FREEKING WARM DRY. DAMN THAT! We used to get massive blizzards here. Now? We get a inch of snow or some frost a couple of times...that's it. It sucks. Right now, I want to move to Minnesota. At least you get some weather, once in a while. Count your blessings.
Can’t make this up! Link

The blowback here is, the Minneapolis chamber of commerce couldn't have asked for better press than a major snowstorm, it's a major plus. You Get SNOW in April? Blizzard warnings, not red flag fire warnings? Wow, I miss that, makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days of 2008 or so.

Yeah, I sort of picked up on that. It snowed a couple of times. OK. We have a record low snowpack here in the west, and we have gotten less precipitation for years, and we have red flag fire warnings here in the west, so your record snow doesn't TRUMP our record dry and warm winter. Sorry for the bad pun, kiddo.
Yeah, so you lied girl! Aren’t you proud? Absolutely no ethics
I did? I have no ethics? Astounding. This claim is based on what, exactly?
Your lie
Yes, I alone am behind the global warming hoax, I managed to single handedly manipulate world wide weather records for the last 30 years. Sorry, I slipped up and it snowed in Minneapolis, I will have to work harder lying and manipulating, my bad.
I doubt you really are

The blowback here is, the Minneapolis chamber of commerce couldn't have asked for better press than a major snowstorm, it a major plus. You Get SNOW in April? Blizzard warnings, not red flag fire warnings? Wow, i miise that.
You poor marter you. Suffering for us all. Are you Jesus?

Got to hand it to you Minnesotans , beside the fact you have a broad spectrum of weather, you don't have local politicians giving Mexican illegal aliens sanctuary without your consent. Another nod to the Minneapolis chamber of commerce.

The blowback here is, the Minneapolis chamber of commerce couldn't have asked for better press than a major snowstorm, it a major plus. You Get SNOW in April? Blizzard warnings, not red flag fire warnings? Wow, i miise that.
Er, what? Could you rephrase that in the form of more logical remark? Thanks for that, Ralph.

Er, what? Could you rephrase that in the form of more logical remark? Thanks for that, Ralph.
I figured you’d understand after all your nonsense

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
So it's cold at your house therefore global warming is a hoax.

Melbourne weather: Heatwave continues as wild winds cause flight delays
Whole different environment dude. Southern Hemisphere is warmer always has been. So what? Look Antarctica why’s it so cold? Everywhere else around it is hot?
They're having a heatwave.
So that proves global warming is real...just the same as cold weather at your house proves it's a hoax.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.

Whole different environment dude. Southern Hemisphere is warmer always has been. So what? Look Antarctica why’s it so cold? Everywhere else around it is hot?
So that proves global warming is real...just the same as cold weather at your house proves it's a hoax.
Why don’t we see Brazilian snow skiers or Australian snow skiers? EVAH? Hmm bet you won’t answer

Why don’t we see Brazilian snow skiers or Australian snow skiers? EVAH? Hmm bet you won’t answer
Just cos I like to be helpful...

Skiing in Australia - Wikipedia
Brazil: highest ski resorts - highest ski resort in Brazil (Brasil)

They should participate in the winter Olympics

They should participate in the winter Olympics
Maybe one day they will

Forum List

Back