It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

Where do you get yours from? Fox generally brings in experts. You don’t agree with the experts? How is that on fox?

It get mine from the actual science journals and reports.

That removes one of the extra layers of spin

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
So does fox! What makes yours better?

I am not surprised that you do not see the difference between doing the reading the reports and results and and the analysis of the data for yourself and having some talking head on the TV news telling you what it says.

Why think for yourself when someone can tell you what to think, that seems to be your motto
That makes absolutely no sense

Ok, let me type it again, I will type slower this time.

I get my information about climate change by reading science journals and the scientific papers published on the topic. I have also as part of my Masters downloaded climate change data sets with over 1 million points of data and used SPSS to do an analysis of the raw data. I have also read what the DOD has published on the problems associated with climate change as well as the problems it will pose for the Ag industry.

You get your information on climate change by letting some talking head that is paid to present a single point of view by a news station.

One of us choose to think for ourselves and the other lets others tell them what to think...I am the one, you are the other.
So what? Are you an expert? If not, the experts I watch and listen to out weigh your idea of facts

Where do you get yours from? Fox generally brings in experts. You don’t agree with the experts? How is that on fox?

I am not surprised that you do not see the difference between doing the reading the reports and results and and the analysis of the data for yourself and having some talking head on the TV news telling you what it says.

Why think for yourself when someone can tell you what to think, that seems to be your motto

I get my information about climate change by reading science journals and the scientific papers published on the topic. I have also as part of my Masters downloaded climate change data sets with over 1 million points of data and used SPSS to do an analysis of the raw data. I have also read what the DOD has published on the problems associated with climate change as well as the problems it will pose for the Ag industry.

You get your information on climate change by letting some talking head that is paid to present a single point of view by a news station.

One of us choose to think for ourselves and the other lets others tell them what to think...I am the one, you are the other.

Your Masters disqualifies you s0n.....itd not a real science degree. Ask Old Rocks

So what? Are you an expert? If not, the experts I watch and listen to out weigh your idea of facts

Of course they do, that is because they have told you what ot think and you will never question your party masters.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

So it is snowing in Milwaukee. This is what it is doing in the rest of the world.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png
So you’re Saying we should just accept bullishit? Because the Southern Hemisphere is warm? Fk dude that is always true. The two halves ain’t equal, perhaps you should educate yourself

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
It's April 15th? Prove it! It's warm and dry here in Denver, has been for months. Snowpack records point to overall warming and drought in the west. This issue is about extremes in weather patterns overall, just because it snowed a little in Timbuktu a couple of times doesn't disprove the overall statistics. Just keep it real, kids.
Perhaps you should read.

Winter Storm Xanto Dumps Snow Across Large Swaths of the Country: 12.9 Inches in Minneapolis/St. Paul

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
It's April 15th? Prove it! It's warm and dry here in Denver, has been for months. Snowpack records point to overall warming and drought in the west. This issue is about extremes in weather patterns overall, just because it snowed a little in Timbuktu a couple of times doesn't disprove the overall statistics. Just keep it real, kids.
Perhaps you should read.

Winter Storm Xanto Dumps Snow Across Large Swaths of the Country: 12.9 Inches in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Yeah, I sort of picked up on that. It snowed a couple of times. OK. We have a record low snowpack here in the west, and we have gotten less precipitation for years, and we have red flag fire warnings here in the west, so your record snow doesn't TRUMP our record dry and warm winter. Sorry for the bad pun, kiddo.

Perhaps you should read.

Yeah, I sort of picked up on that. It snowed a couple of times. OK. We have a record low snowpack here in the west, and we have gotten less precipitation for years, and we have red flag fire warnings here in the west, so your record snow doesn't TRUMP our record dry and warm winter. Sorry for the bad pun, kiddo.
Yeah, so you lied girl! Aren’t you proud? Absolutely no ethics

I do believe in science. Furthermore, I understand it. That's how I know the theory of AGW is a con.

You don't even understand the difference between weather and climate.
Of course I do, moron. If the temperature is unusually cold, that's weather. If the temperature is unusually warm, that's climate. That's how snowflakes define the two, at any rate.

Perhaps you should read.

You're actually serious, aren't you?

Perhaps you should read.

I did? I have no ethics? Astounding. This claim is based on what, exactly?

Perhaps you should read.

You're actually serious, aren't you?
You are actualy sarcastic, aren't you?

Perhaps you should read.

Maybe it's your constant lying.

No, you are right, I am just here trying to troll everyone because global warming is all made up and everything. Because I look out my window, it's snowing like hell and its so cold I have to put on a third sweater, I lied. I have NO integrity what so ever...

Perhaps you should read.

Your lie

You live in Milwaukee? Damn, I have always liked Milwaukee; my wife was born in Racine and grew up in Mequon; she went to UW Madison until the bombing, she then finished at UW Milwaukee.

I saw a Packer - Lion Game at County Stadium, and have gone to Brewer Games at County and Miller Park. I like AT&T better and Citizens Bank is a bit better than Miller Park, though all three have the best grub. My sons and I have gone to many of the MLB parks.

Every year we get a care package from Usingers, best brats in the world.

No, you are right, I am just here trying to troll everyone because global warming is all made up and everything. Because I look out my window, it's snowing like hell and its so cold I have to put on a third sweater, I lied. I have NO integrity what so ever...
Exactly

I am shivering in my igloo, its a frosty 90 below and my huskies need to be mushed. Sorry, Al Gore is knocking at my door, probably wants to borrow my alpaca electric socks again whilst he posts another bog on USMB about global warming...

Forum List

Back