It's April 15 and we are Having a Major Snow Storm in MIlwaukee

For those who don't have Facebook:

winter1.jpg
winter2.jpg
winter3.jpg

She just wanted to run and get some bacon.....

winter4bacon.jpg

This shot below was apparently "a light sprinkling."

winter5.jpg
winter6.jpg
winter7.jpg

Got to hand it to you Minnesotans , beside the fact you have a broad spectrum of weather, you don't have local politicians giving Mexican illegal aliens sanctuary without your consent. Another nod to the Minneapolis chamber of commerce.
Before ya get too high on MPLS they love them some Somali terrorists......sadly ST Paul is in decline politically also.

Got to hand it to you Minnesotans , beside the fact you have a broad spectrum of weather, you don't have local politicians giving Mexican illegal aliens sanctuary without your consent. Another nod to the Minneapolis chamber of commerce.
Before ya get too high on MPLS they love them some Somali terrorists......sadly ST Paul is in decline politically also.

Yeah, because people are gonna get high on two-three feet of snow.

Jesus fuck.

Not to mention its not global warming or climate change ...,,,the new name for same scam is sustainability.....if only they apply that to budgeting

Not to mention its not global warming or climate change ...,,,the new name for same scam is sustainability.....if only they apply that to budgeting

Thankfully for non-religion members, the folks who do the budgeting have not been at all impressed with the consensus science. For well over 10 years, the message to the climate crusader community has been, "Sorry assholes....no $ for you!!"

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
Tell me the FUCK ABOUT IT, brother. I'm down in SW WI and I'm so SICK of PERPETUAL WINTER in Wisconsin I could PUKE.

I've been online all day looking at properties in FL on Zillow and talking with friends near Tampa, my old stomping ground.

I think it's time to GET THE FUCK OTTA WISCONSIN... AGAIN... I can't take this shit anymore.

So much for global warming.

The cult may as well throw in the towell. No one is buying the doomsday predictions anymore.
Tell me the FUCK ABOUT IT, brother. I'm down in SW WI and I'm so SICK of PERPETUAL WINTER in Wisconsin I could PUKE.

I've been online all day looking at properties in FL on Zillow and talking with friends near Tampa, my old stomping ground.

I think it's time to GET THE FUCK OTTA WISCONSIN... AGAIN... I can't take this shit anymore.
I agree with you. The weather here is the worst. It's always raining or snowing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
HOW IS IT that we have the COLDEST APRIL IN HISTORY in WISCONSIN if there's GLOBAL WARMING?

EX-FUCKING-PLAIN THAT...

Warming cult members made the claim that snow would be a thing of the past.

Are you denying that?
One scientist in an interview said snow would soon be rare (In Britain). Hysterical ninnies have never recovered.
And are you STUPID enough to BELIEVE THAT SHIT?

COME TO FUCKING WISCONSIN, BUBBLE HEAD, NOW, IN APRIL... where it's supposed to be in the FIFTIES right now but we haven't even seen ONE 60 DEGREE DAY YET, and by now we've usually seen an EIGHTY degree day, a SEVENTY degree day in MARCH, and a SIXTY degree day in FEBRUARY, but again, we haven't seen SIXTY YET... IN APRIL... so ya... TELL ME THE FUCK AGAIN ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING.

Forum List

Back