Its becoming even more clear that Trump would be a disaster in the Oval Office

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
After hearing about his conference call with supporters today it is clear to me that he is not up to the task. He ORDERED his supporters to attack reporters today who question his attack of the judge.

The Oval Office is NOT the place for someone who can not accept that he is not always right and demands that others put their credibility on the line for his mistakes.

I will not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE vote for Trump no matter who he picks as a vp.

Please tell me some of you are seeing the light...... I won't go so far as to call him a racist but he is demonstrating in public his inability to correct his course when even his supporters are calling him out & his response is to throw them under the bus.

I saw it a long time ago how anyone could continue to defend this man or think he would be anything but a total disaster as President is beyond me. My advice to the Republican party write this Presidential election focus all your efforts on trying to save House and Senate seats and then hope Rubio, Kasich or both will run again in 2020 and nominate one of them as you should have this year.

I saw it a long time ago how anyone could continue to defend this man or think he would be anything but a total disaster as President is beyond me. My advice to the Republican party write this Presidential election focus all your efforts on trying to save House and Senate seats and then hope Rubio, Kasich or both will run again in 2020 and nominate one of them as you should have this year.
I would rather we nominated someone else at the convention if at all possible. This is a train wreck of epic proportions in the making.

Hillary appoints 3 SCOTUS judges.

The BOR is ruled "unconstitutional"

There will be no 2020 elections.

And Trump will destroy the republican party for the rest of our lives relegating us to DECADES of democratic rule so where's the upside?

The Republican party should just give Rump the boot and run Hillary Clinton, leaving Bernie Sanders to the Democratic ballot.

Problem solved.

I would rather we nominated someone else at the convention if at all possible. This is a train wreck of epic proportions in the making.
I don't think that's possible at this point no matter who wins in November the country is royally fucked.

I don't think that's possible at this point no matter who wins in November the country is royally fucked.
But i thought the "party" had the "right" to nominate whomever it chooses?

Nominate Newt Gingrich & Martinez or Walker as his running mate

Hey, they did it in 1912. Big guy from New York took most of the primaries, usually by big margins. Come the convention the Party spurned him and nominated the Establishment guy from Ohio. Big guy took his balls and formed his own party, ended up siphoning off Establishment guy's vote. they came in second and third respectively. Democrat won with less that 42% of the pop vote.

After hearing about his conference call with supporters today it is clear to me that he is not up to the task. He ORDERED his supporters to attack reporters today who question his attack of the judge.

So now when he says to intensify criticisms of judges and reporters that translates to "attacks", did you mean that to be taken as physical attacks like another dimwit tried to pawn off on another thread? Because if that is what you're attempting I'm calling you out on it. Be very careful how you word things

And Trump will destroy the republican party for the rest of our lives relegating us to DECADES of democratic rule so where's the upside?

Accept the fact that there is none.

We've been swirling around the toilet bowl since the 2008 economic crisis which we never really recovered from, and the Hill-Beast will do the final flushing! So, rejoice, and live your life like there is no tomorrow............I am.............

So now when he says to intensify criticisms of judges and reporters that translates to "attacks", did you mean that to be taken as physical attacks like another dimwit tried to pawn off on another thread? Because if that is what you're attempting I'm calling you out on it. Be very careful how you word things
Stop trying to read between the lines. I have always spoke my mind without leaving doubt to what i think. I never said anything about actual violence. Some of you seem to have violence on the brain.

Stop trying to read between the lines. I have always spoke my mind without leaving doubt to what i think. I never said anything about actual violence. Some of you seem to have violence on the brain.

Reread your comment.....then get back to me. You've been caught like the other dimwit was. As for violence...lately that's a leftist thing...given San Jose and all

I don't see how you can come to that conclusion.

The Oval Office is NOT the place for someone who can not accept that he is not always right and demands that others put their credibility on the line for his mistakes.

I will not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE vote for Trump no matter who he picks as a vp.

Please tell me some of you are seeing the light...... I won't go so far as to call him a racist but he is demonstrating in public his inability to correct his course when even his supporters are calling him out & his response is to throw them under the bus.
Give me a break. We all know you will vote for him.

Reread your comment.....then get back to me. You've been caught like the other dimwit was. As for violence...lately that's a leftist thing...given San Jose and all
The only thing I've been caught in is your web of stupidity & paranoia.
If you dont like my wording mark it for the mods and move the fuck on. You've become very annoying lately.

What is clear? We have a stalemate in Afghanistan because Barry Hussein doesn't want to deal with it and the freaking mid-east is on fire and Barry Hussein doesn't want to deal with that either. The unemployment numbers are staggering and the Hussein administration has been lying about it and lying about using the IRS to target political enemies. What is clear? Hillary might be facing a dozen felony indictments and she hasn't given a freaking press conference in six months. The best she can do is a softball interview by a former employee of the Clinton administration.

I don't see how you can come to that conclusion.
Blind delusion

After attacking the Mexican ancestry of a Judge Trump added ... I am not too keen on women bleeding out of their eyes , bleeding out from somewhere, being judges ...bimbos , fat pigs , sad...

Forum List

Back