🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its been MANY years since i traveled for work. Already bored and just got to the resort lol

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Customer put up our accommodations and the place is nice but fuck, unless I wanna go gamble I'm fucked.
Forgot how much I hated traveling for work. The money is nice but damn.
Maybe I'm just extra grouchy as I've been up since 3 am and I drank a few too many last night....

You have a lot of hours to kill sometimes when you travel for business. Easy to get in trouble.

• Banned
20211227_193627.jpgfire and hot springs

• Banned
Then what are you complaining about?
I'm too exhausted today to enjoy any of it.
Customer mentioned today that they are interested in me doing every room in the house.
Will negotiate tomorrow but I think my price may be too high combined with resort expenses

Customer put up our accommodations and the place is nice but fuck, unless I wanna go gamble I'm fucked.
Maybe I'm just extra grouchy as I've been up since 3 am and I drank a few too many last night....

Where are you?

I can always find something to do when traveling for work...

I spent most of my working years traveling. Best place ever was Mexican Hat Utah with the job in Kayenta NM. Drove through Monument Valley every morning and afternoon. Not a damn thing to do there but enjoy the outside restaurant, and the motel that did their best to satisfy my every whim. If they were all like that, I would still be working.

I spent most of my working years traveling. Best place ever was Mexican Hat Utah with the job in Kayenta NM. Drove through Monument Valley every morning and afternoon. Not a damn thing to do there but enjoy the outside restaurant, and the motel that did their best to satisfy my every whim. If they were all like that, I would still be working.
I had a lot of fun traveling when I was younger. I traveled doing military bases and Walmarts. Made a ton of money but also spent a ton on entertainment. Too old for that now

I hear the market right now is just tops for dishwashers, pizza delivery, gas mart counter help, bar bouncers, lot attendants, fast food, and mall security rent-a-cops. You can practically write your own ticket.

Well, get right on that, Slick.

Maybe you can work your way up to busboy so you can clear my table when me and my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend are done with dinner...

Forum List

Back