Its called NATURE!!!!

Science answers for itself.

And you don’t have it.

You have bullshit crap.
The planet is warming up just the same as it always has after a glacial period. Nothing unusual at all. I’ve shown you the data.

You saw it with your own eyes and I have explained to you why the planet is warming and how much CO2 was responsible for and it’s not much.
It doesn’t prove anything in regard to our current warming.

I have offered you current information.

The planet is warming up just the same as it always has after a glacial period. Nothing unusual at all. I’ve shown you the data.
It’s warming 100x faster than previous interglacial period.

Not the same fuckup.

It doesn’t prove anything in regard to our current warming.

I have offered you current information.
The last interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 FEET higher seas with 120 ppm LESS atmospheric CO2 than today.

So don't tell me the current warming trend is unnatural. There's tons of evidence that say it isn't.

It’s warming 100x faster than previous interglacial period.

Not the same fuckup.
It's not.

Previous interglacial periods warmed much faster.

glacial cycles.png

And even in this interglacial period there have been many warming trends that have been similar to today.

rate of warming is not unprecedented.jpg

The last interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 FEET higher seas with 120 ppm LESS atmospheric CO2 than today.

So don't tell me the current warming trend is unnatural. There's tons of evidence that say it isn't.
It is unnatural since natural forces aren’t driving it fuckup.

Idiot

It is unnatural since natural forces aren’t driving it fuckup.

Idiot
And yet the previous interglacial naturally warmed up to 2C WARMER than today with 26 ft HIGHER seas than today and 120 ppm of LESS CO2 than today. How was that possible?

No, that is a lie since we’re warming at 100x faster than last interglacial period.
Incorrect.

The previous interglacial naturally warmed up to 2C WARMER than today with 26 ft HIGHER seas than today and 120 ppm of LESS CO2 than today. How was that possible?

Take it up with actual climate scientists at Arizona and post the discussion.
Will they be able to explain how it was possible for the previous interglacial period to naturally warm up to 2C WARMER than today with 26 ft HIGHER seas than today and 120 ppm of LESS CO2 than today?

Forum List

Back