Its called NATURE!!!!

The last interglacial period was 2C warmer than today with 26 FEET higher seas with 120 ppm LESS atmospheric CO2 than today.
Again, what has that to to do with our present warming which is occurring 100x faster?

Do you understand that 94% of the planet’s CO2 is stored in the ocean? Do you know why that is? Have you ever heard of solubility of gas in water? Do you know what that means? Do you understand the relationship between solubility of a gas in water versus temperature?
I understand that CO2 is driving present warming.

You don’t.

So, how fast is our present warming over the last interglacial period 11,000 -17,000 years ago.
glacial cycles.png

Doesn't it look like the previous interglacial periods warmed up faster than today?

Means nothing fuckup.

Explain today
You using insults shows that you are defensive and proves you believe what I am sharing with you is valid. :lol:

Say it with me... previous interglacial periods were 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm LESS CO2 than today.

You using insults shows that you are defensive and proves you believe what I am sharing with you is valid. :lol:

Say it with me... previous interglacial periods were 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm LESS CO2 than today.
Means nothing fuckup.

Explain how we can be warming 100x faster than the previous interglacial period just based on the ocean currents or your 2C bullshit.

Means nothing fuckup.

Explain how we can be warming 100x faster than the previous interglacial period just based on the ocean currents or your 2C bullshit.
I literally just showed you it wasn't and I showed you it was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm LESS CO2 than today.

Forum List

Back