🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Is America the only country in the world you moron? Ha Ha Ha!

Quote: Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow:

"Jews never fail in getting the support of a native population. Ha Ha Ha."
Since I am responding to your words above which specifically refer to A native population, I chose to use the example of A native population, Americans in the United States. I clearly showed you Americans, as a population group, have a favorable opinion of Jews. Frankly, the views of Americans are the group I care about.

Dont be so quick to call someone a moron.

Okay. If you choose to only take the view of one country in the world over several other hundreds of countries what's the benefit in that? I apologize for calling you names since you seem to be one of the more reasonable people here. I've always known Israel has good approval rating in the US, largely due to our politicians and biased media. But I think the polls are slightly skewed. And the polls that view Israel's policies in a negative form and immediately taken down from sites such as CNN.

Yo, BIK! The land of Israel was re-established as a nation legally & morally by a vote of all member nations of the UN at that time. So tell us, how were all the Muslim countries established when there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD? Were there no indigenous populations living on these lands before the 7th century AD?

I dont think we are interested in how Israel feels about Jews, and the number of Jews in other countries besides the US and Israel is now so tiny I dont think it is worth addressing. Consequently, I consider how the US feels about Jews to be the MAJOR issue.

** * " In 2001, 8 countries had a Jewish population of 100,000 or more; another 5 countries had 50,000 or more. There is not a single Diaspora country where Jews amounted to 2.5 percent of the total population. Only 3 Diaspora countries had more than 1 percent. Gibraltar (24.0 per 1000), United States (20.1), Canada (11.9), France (8.8), Uruguay (6.7), Argentina (5.3), Hungary (5.2), and Australia (5.1)[1] had the highest ratios."

World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

From 2005:
"About 80 percent of Jews today live in Israel and the United States. France hosts the world’s third largest Jewish community, consisting of about 495,000 Jews.
Jewish communities worldwide will shrink in the coming years, while Israel’s Jewish community is expected to grow.
In 2006 Israel’s Jewish community will become the largest in the world, for the first time in 2,000 years."

Assessment of World Jewry Today

"The (Hebrew University, 2012) study found that with 5.97 million Jews, Israel has the largest Jewish population, making up 43% of the tribe’s total members. The US is home to the second largest Jewish population, with 5.46 million Jews, making up a further 39%. In all of Europe there is a total of 1.43 million Jews."
Global Jewish population grows by 88,000 over past year | The Times of Israel

2010 Click below to see the percentages of Jews in Israel, the US, and other countries in the world.
The Jewish Population of the World

World Jewish Population (2010)

I could care less about Jews to the Jewish population in the world, Israel is up there with North Korea when it comes to global polls and is considered one of
the most dangerous countries in the world by the world. It doesn't matter if Americans support Israel. Even though a huge chunk are anti israel. The majority of Americans want to leave Israel alone to deal with its problems it creates. But Israel keeps asking for our military aid.

Quote: Originally Posted by BecauseIKnow
"You guys are so conceited just like you were in Europe. Jews never fail in getting the support of a native population. Ha Ha Ha."

Your quote refers to "you guys." You began this conversation with a comment about Jews. I responded to your comment about Jews. There is a difference between American Jews and Israelis. Dont blur that distinction in your posts.

I am an American Jew mad as hell at Israel for their treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede them their own land so they can remain in Israel? No Arab cccountry, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel?

Are you still ha, ha, ha-ing, Baghdad Bob, Jr.? It's funny seeing someone like you calling an educated person like Annika a moron. So why are you here in America if you don't like what many Americans believe? You can either go back to Gaza or move to some European country

Buddy, you're not talking to an 80 year old Rightwing shithead. Ha Ha Ha. The world supports the oppressed. That's why Israel has the worst rating in world polls. Doesn't matter how the bomb is detonated, whether from a plane or a human, self defense can happen in many ways. Doesn't matter if you don't like it. Suicide bombers have killed many Israeli army personnel.
Member, you can HA, HA, HA back at Baghdad Bob because you are just talking to some high school kid who spends his weekends on message boards instead of hanging out with kids his own age. And, Bob, why not mention that Muslim suicide bombers have also been busy blowing themselves up in the midst of other Muslims who belong to sects that they hate? As a Sunni, Bob, does it make you feel good when you find out that a suicide bomber has taken out a group of Shiites or Ahmadis?

I dont think we are interested in how Israel feels about Jews, and the number of Jews in other countries besides the US and Israel is now so tiny I dont think it is worth addressing. Consequently, I consider how the US feels about Jews to be the MAJOR issue.

** * " In 2001, 8 countries had a Jewish population of 100,000 or more; another 5 countries had 50,000 or more. There is not a single Diaspora country where Jews amounted to 2.5 percent of the total population. Only 3 Diaspora countries had more than 1 percent. Gibraltar (24.0 per 1000), United States (20.1), Canada (11.9), France (8.8), Uruguay (6.7), Argentina (5.3), Hungary (5.2), and Australia (5.1)[1] had the highest ratios."
World Jewish Population | Latest Statistics

From 2005:
"About 80 percent of Jews today live in Israel and the United States. France hosts the world’s third largest Jewish community, consisting of about 495,000 Jews.
Jewish communities worldwide will shrink in the coming years, while Israel’s Jewish community is expected to grow.
In 2006 Israel’s Jewish community will become the largest in the world, for the first time in 2,000 years."

Assessment of World Jewry Today

"The (Hebrew University, 2012) study found that with 5.97 million Jews, Israel has the largest Jewish population, making up 43% of the tribe’s total members. The US is home to the second largest Jewish population, with 5.46 million Jews, making up a further 39%. In all of Europe there is a total of 1.43 million Jews."
Global Jewish population grows by 88,000 over past year | The Times of Israel

2010 Click below to see the percentages of Jews in Israel, the US, and other countries in the world.
The Jewish Population of the World

World Jewish Population (2010)

I could care less about Jews to the Jewish population in the world, Israel is up there with North Korea when it comes to global polls and is considered one of the most dangerous countries in the world by the world. It doesn't matter if Americans support Israel. Even though a huge chunk are anti israel. The majority of Americans want to leave Israel alone to deal with its problems it creates. But Israel keeps asking for our military aid.
Do you really think the majority of people in the world are thinking about Israel? They are too busy getting up in the morning, pulling up their pants and going out to work to feed their family. Does a poor person in Central America or South America worry about Israel? Do you think the millions and millions of people living in China think about Israel? Do you think the Hindus are worrying about Israel? in fact, since the Hindus have problems with the Muslims in their midst and they see what the Muslims are doing to their fellow Hindus in Pakistan, there were Hindus on a Pakistan forum who would always say God Bless Israel.

Since I am responding to your words above which specifically refer to A native population, I chose to use the example of A native population, Americans in the United States. I clearly showed you Americans, as a population group, have a favorable opinion of Jews. Frankly, the views of Americans are the group I care about.

Okay. If you choose to only take the view of one country in the world over several other hundreds of countries what's the benefit in that? I apologize for calling you names since you seem to be one of the more reasonable people here. I've always known Israel has good approval rating in the US, largely due to our politicians and biased media. But I think the polls are slightly skewed. And the polls that view Israel's policies in a negative form and immediately taken down from sites such as CNN.
Can you show us this "several hundreds of countries," Baghdad Bob? They must have a name. It would be interesting to see how many people in the world view Islam in a positive way. I doubt most people in the world are thinking about Islam since they are busy with their own lives, like those in Mexico, Central and South America. However, if they were shown articles with regard to how many people are being murdered by Muslims in the name of their religion, it would be interesting to see what they then thought., And, of course, Bob is going to show us some legitimate site which states that polls which view Israel in a negative light are immediately taken down from CNN. I just know that Bob will be happy to prove his statement to us, or is this something he felt like pulling out of thin air or perhaps some hate site made

Can you show us this "several hundreds of countries," Baghdad Bob? They must have a name. It would be interesting to see how many people in the world view Islam in a positive way. I doubt most people in the world are thinking about Islam since they are busy with their own lives, like those in Mexico, Central and South America. However, if they were shown articles with regard to how many people are being murdered by Muslims in the name of their religion, it would be interesting to see what they then thought., And, of course, Bob is going to show us some legitimate site which states that polls which view Israel in a negative light are immediately taken down from CNN. I just know that Bob will be happy to prove his statement to us, or is this something he felt like pulling out of thin air or perhaps some hate site made

We can look at the UN vote or polls around the world on how Israel is viewed. Many people may not be against Israel but many certainly aren't for it like it is here. And no, we aren't talking about Islam, which is a religion, and has nothing to do with this topic. Create a thread where it belongs and we'll talk about it.

We can look at the UN vote or polls around the world on how Israel is viewed. Many people may not be against Israel but many certainly aren't for it like it is here. And no, we aren't talking about Islam, which is a religion, and has nothing to do with this topic. Create a thread where it belongs and we'll talk about it.
Baghdad Bob must think that all the poor people around the world have telephones where they can be called up to be polled. You still didn't list for us the hundreds of countries that are against Israel. Surely you must have the list since you mentioned "hundreds." Meanwhile, Bob, in this day and age when people see your fellow Muslims being picked up for terrorist acts in their countries, you are not trying to tell us that they think so highly of those trying to terrorize them? It appears that Islam is more than a religion. It also appears to be a political system.
Major terror attack on scale of 7/7 foiled every year in UK, police reveal - Telegraph

Civilized countries support Israel over the Palestinians. Muslim terrorist countries do not.

Baghdad Bob must think that all the poor people around the world have telephones where they can be called up to be polled. You still didn't list for us the hundreds of countries that are against Israel. Surely you must have the list since you mentioned "hundreds." Meanwhile, Bob, in this day and age when people see your fellow Muslims being picked up for terrorist acts in their countries, you are not trying to tell us that they think so highly of those trying to terrorize them? It appears that Islam is more than a religion. It also appears to be a political system.
Major terror attack on scale of 7/7 foiled every year in UK, police reveal - Telegraph

Create a thread on it and we'll talk about, rather than your ineffective attempts to censor people from discussing the Israeli Palestinian conflict. Reported for trying to derail a thread. You must have a chemical imbalance in your brain, this is an Israeli and Palestinian conflict forum created for the sole purpose of discussing the conflict. You have weak talking points, that are old.
Speaking of medical conditions, pay attention to this. I am only telling you this for your own good. It is not healthy for a kid to spend so much of his time on message boards. In fact, kids your age are busy during weekends and especially their time off during their Spring Break doing something with other kids their age. Maybe the following article will help you realize how unhealthy it is to just sit and type posts. As an aside, I guess Bob isn't able to come up with a list of the "hundreds of countries" he mentioned. He pulls a lot of stuff from thin air.
Physical Activity During Youth May Help Reduce Fracture Risk In Old Age Eurasia Review | Eurasia Review

The purpose this forum serves is in relation to anything to have to do with Israel or Palestine. Topics are not limited to the conflict.

". . .It's a big lie when you make it out as if Hamas claimed responsibility for it and did it for a goal. That being said, they are only responsible once Israel recognizes them as the government of Gaza. You can't have it both ways."

"That being said, they are only responsible once Israel recognizes them as the government of Gaza."

is it the Grey Goose ?

Around the world, they're
thquote.gif
"recognized" as a terrorist group. that's what they are..

A Piano is a Piano.....
playsmiley.gif

A car is a car.....
car_running_animated.gif

A ...zamboni is a zamboni...
zamboni.jpg

and a terrorist
moderated-taliban2.jpg
is a ...terrorist. (
4thDoctormad.gif
).

How can Israel
thquote.gif
"recognize" them as a government when they're
thquote.gif
"recognized" as terrorists ?

"once Israel recognizes them as the government of Gaza.."

hipnotize.gif
here...take a load off....
thPizzaBoy.gif

'because, habibi" the mafia is responsible for its crimes even if the FBI
considers them OUTLAWS----and HAMAS is responsible for its crimes even
if Israel does not "recognize" that pile of shit as a bona fide government.
People who recognize Hamas as THEIR GOVERNMENT ----are also---
involved in that which Hamas does just as people who JOIN THE MAFIA
or criminals in the USA

How many Palestinians have been killed by Palestinians since they elected Hamas to govern them?

'because, habibi" the mafia is responsible for its crimes even if the FBI
considers them OUTLAWS----and HAMAS is responsible for its crimes even
if Israel does not "recognize" that pile of shit as a bona fide government.
People who recognize Hamas as THEIR GOVERNMENT ----are also---
involved in that which Hamas does just as people who JOIN THE MAFIA
or criminals in the USA

Forum List

Back