🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Shaddup, Hamas isn't tyrannical, as I've said, keep your baloney to yourself and to your jews, it's hilarious how you're trying to play that game. You know nothing about me.

I only know what you post:thup:

Dear God, you guys are funny. It doesn't get funnier than that.

Hamas Takes Credit for Arab Spring

AM17_wa.jpg

The Hamas-led government in Gaza was the first experiment in Islamist rule in the region and sparked a revolutionary surge in Islamist rule, Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said Tuesday.

The Hamas-led government elected in 2006 was “the first model which led to the breakout of a sweeping Arab revolution in the Islamic region,” Haniyeh said at a festival to honor ministers.

And Haniyeh does have a point. If anyone does deserve credit for the Arab Spring, more than Obama, it’s Hamas which showed that American experiments in democratization could be used by the Muslim Brotherhood to take power. Before the Muslim Brotherhood took over Egypt, they took over Gaza.

Obama took a mistake that the previous administration had made in the Palestinian Authority and expanded it across the region… when the outcome was entirely clear

Hamas, Al-Qaida, muslim brotherhood all the same.

The Al Qaeda-Muslim Brotherhood Coalition

Al-Qaeda-chief-urges-help-for-Syria-rebels-PNVVF9N-x-large.gif

Not long ago the Arab Spring was seen as a harbinger of democracy. It turns out that, instead, it’s creating breeding grounds for international terror—and safe havens for al-Qaeda itself.

That is not just a polemical opinion but the somber assessment of the director-general of Britain’s MI5 internal security agency, Jonathan Evans. The Telegraph reports that Evans, in a rare lecture this week in London, warned that

Today parts of the Arab world have once more become a permissive environment for al-Qaeda.

This is the completion of a cycle—al-Qaeda first moved to Afghanistan in the 1990s due to pressure in their Arab countries of origin. They moved on to Pakistan after the fall of the Taliban.

And now some are heading home to the Arab world again….

Evans specifically said that British jihadis, who have been training for years at al-Qaeda strongholds in Yemen and Somalia, “are known to be receiving training in the likes of Libya and Egypt”—supposed beneficiaries of what some saw as a wave of Facebook-driven liberalization.

The MI5 chief also confirmed that al-Qaeda is now active in Syria, and “warned against suggestions that al-Qaeda’s threat has ‘evaporated’ following the death of Osama bin Laden and significant victories in Pakistan.” He noted that Britain, for its part, has “experienced a credible terrorist attack plot about once a year since 9/11.”

Evans didn’t say in what part of Egypt the jihadis are training. Israel, though, has been aware that—particularly since the winds of “spring” toppled Egypt’s pro-Western Mubarak regime—the presence of al-Qaeda and other global-jihad elements has been rapidly growing at least in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.

It was only last week that what is believed to be an al-Qaeda-linked group carried out a deadly attack at the fence Israel is trying to build quickly along its border with Sinai.

The Al Qaeda-Muslim Brotherhood Coalition

Hamas animals shoot rockets at Southern Israel, unprovoked, during president Obama's visit.

Way to go donkeys. Just what Israel needed to prove the savage animals it has to deal with. :clap2::clap2:

Justified, on the basis of Israel building new settlements, and continuing their oppression of the Palestinian people. It's the Israeli government that is savage.
Of course the Arabs wanted to kill the Jews before the settlements were even an issue. So tell us, Poet, what is the issue that is causing the Egyptian Muslims to harass and kill the Christian Copts? What is the issue that is causing the Sunnis in Pakistan to kill the Shiites, the Ahmadi Muslims, the Christians and the Hindus. Do you think that it would be justified for these groups to start going around killing the Sunnis because of what the Sunnis are doing to them? On the other hand, maybe Poet thinks that what the Muslims are doing to other people makes them angels and not barbaric. With Poet's mind set, you just never know. For all we know, perhaps Poet thinks it is really the Jews who have murdered tens of thousands of Syrians in the Civil War going on there.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a sensitive person and I'm unaffected by what a Jew says. I feel bad for the innocent people that get told off by you, they submit to your methods as if you're the person who decides and you're the only authority allowed to do it. The gentiles are inferior. Ha Ha Ha...keep dreaming you clown.....:cuckoo::lol:. I remember when you tried saying Jews are in high positions because they earned it and are smarter than others when everyone knows the fact that they feed off each other you loser....:lmao:
You remember wrong you Islamic dirtbag. Jews are in high positions in society because they work hard, get an education, and never give up. In fact when Jews were writing books and recording history, your ancestors were eating rats and lizards in the hot desert.

Just ask your illiterate terrorist prophet.

Oh yeah sure buddy, there's Internet theses days Roudy, people learn new things everyday. :lmao:
Is that where you have "learned" your things? Ha ha ha. No wonder.

Hamas animals shoot rockets at Southern Israel, unprovoked, during president Obama's visit.

Way to go donkeys. Just what Israel needed to prove the savage animals it has to deal with. :clap2::clap2:

Justified, on the basis of Israel building new settlements, and continuing their oppression of the Palestinian people. It's the Israeli government that is savage.
Of course the Arabs wanted to kill the Jews before the settlements were even an issue. So tell us, Poet, what is the issue that is causing the Egyptian Muslims to harass and kill the Christian Copts? What is the issue that is causing the Sunnis in Pakistan to kill the Shiites, the Ahmadi Muslims, the Christians and the Hindus. Do you think that it would be justified for these groups to start going around killing the Sunnis because of what the Sunnis are doing to them? On the other hand, maybe Poet thinks that what the Muslims are doing to other people makes them angels and not barbaric. With Poet's mind set, you just never know. For all we know, perhaps Poet thinks it is really the Jews who have murdered tens of thousands of Syrians in the Civil War going on there.

You may confuse her with all that.

This thread is about Palestinian Mentality and BIK keeps showing us what it's all about
We have to thank him for it. We couldn't ask for a better representative of the sick and twisted Palestinian mindset.

27673738.jpg

I know and it was intentional. You see, the antis complain about headaches but what happens is when you confuse them, the muscle between the ears have giant convulsions and knot up in a ball. It's just a simple muscle pull. But it causes minor brain damage and they think it's a migraine.

This guy thinks he's powerful, Ha Ha Ha, just like his Talmud teaches him. Poor guy. You can't pull that off with a Muslim.
Have you been reading the fake Talmud on the hate sites, Baghdad Bob? Perhaps it would be more apropos if you read the Hadiths to see what they say about others who are not Muslims. Meanwhile, if Baghdad Bob wants to call Toastman "cupcake," I know Bob wouldn't mind if we call him apple strudel or chocolate eclair. I wouldn't be calling others immature, if I were you, Bob.

Are you saying those aren't quotes in the Talmud? What kind of sick twisted person who's non Jewish is going to try to say that it isn't. Ha Ha Ha. It's in the book, anyone can buy it.
A sick twisted person like a White Supremacist/Holocaust Denier will make up fake Talmud quotes. In fact, fake Talmud quotes are a specialty of the hate sites, and sick twisted persons will pick these quotes up from these hate sites and then recite them on forums as if they were the truth. And here I thought Baghdad Bob was an expert in the Koran and the other Muslim writings like the Hadiths, and all the time he was holding back on us -- he is a student of the Talmud and knows how to read Hebrew and Aramaic. What Yeshiva did you go to, Bob?

I love Hamas. Since the Palestinians elected Hamas to govern them, Palestinians have been massacring Palestinians in record numbers in Gaza. Long Live Hamas!

I only know what you post:thup:

AM17_wa.jpg

The Hamas-led government in Gaza was the first experiment in Islamist rule in the region and sparked a revolutionary surge in Islamist rule, Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh said Tuesday.

The Hamas-led government elected in 2006 was “the first model which led to the breakout of a sweeping Arab revolution in the Islamic region,” Haniyeh said at a festival to honor ministers.

And Haniyeh does have a point. If anyone does deserve credit for the Arab Spring, more than Obama, it’s Hamas which showed that American experiments in democratization could be used by the Muslim Brotherhood to take power. Before the Muslim Brotherhood took over Egypt, they took over Gaza.

Obama took a mistake that the previous administration had made in the Palestinian Authority and expanded it across the region… when the outcome was entirely clear

Have you been reading the fake Talmud on the hate sites, Baghdad Bob? Perhaps it would be more apropos if you read the Hadiths to see what they say about others who are not Muslims. Meanwhile, if Baghdad Bob wants to call Toastman "cupcake," I know Bob wouldn't mind if we call him apple strudel or chocolate eclair. I wouldn't be calling others immature, if I were you, Bob.

Are you saying those aren't quotes in the Talmud? What kind of sick twisted person who's non Jewish is going to try to say that it isn't. Ha Ha Ha. It's in the book, anyone can buy it.
A sick twisted person like a White Supremacist/Holocaust Denier will make up fake Talmud quotes. In fact, fake Talmud quotes are a specialty of the hate sites, and sick twisted persons will pick these quotes up from these hate sites and then recite them on forums as if they were the truth. And here I thought Baghdad Bob was an expert in the Koran and the other Muslim writings like the Hadiths, and all the time he was holding back on us -- he is a student of the Talmud and knows how to read Hebrew and Aramaic. What Yeshiva did you go to, Bob?

Nothing about that is fake, it's 100% genuine, just because the website you posted cherry picked the good parts doesn't mean squat, Princess.....:D

I love Hamas. Since the Palestinians elected Hamas to govern them, Palestinians have been massacring Palestinians in record numbers in Gaza. Long Live Hamas!

AM17_wa.jpg

You just made that up, what a sick and twisted troll you are. You're missing reality fuses in your brain. Israeli terrorist. Ha Ha Ha. What a sick mindset.

Really? I tell you if you tell me, why Britain has persecuted the Catholic Irish. Or the Serbs and the Croatians have persecuted and killed the Muslims in the Balkans. Or why the Neo-Nazi Movement in Europe is on the rise. Or why militias and hate groups are on the rise in America.
Man's inhumanity to man...that's the reason. And we complicated things with our support and loyalties to factions who turned on us...everyone from the Shah of Iran, to South Vietnam to the Sandinistas to Saddam Hussein to Musharraf to Karzai...because we're stupid, incapable of predicting outcomes, or covering our ass, thinking "short-term", instead of "long-term".
Israel cannot keep building new settlements, displacing tens of thousands of Palestinians, and have any moral "high ground", all the while occupying and oppressing and repressing the people, and talking about their right to defend themselves against those who would destroy them. High hypocrisy.
Did you hear about President Obama brokering a truce between Israel and Turkey, as he was leaving his tour? Trumps anything "W" ever did.

I know and it was intentional. You see, the antis complain about headaches but what happens is when you confuse them, the muscle between the ears have giant convulsions and knot up in a ball. It's just a simple muscle pull. But it causes minor brain damage and they think it's a migraine.

Are you comparing me to you? Please. You have to have intellect to discuss it.

You just made that up, what a sick and twisted troll you are. You're missing reality fuses in your brain. Israeli terrorist. Ha Ha Ha. What a sick mindset.

You're the sicko who defends terrorist ...AlQaeda lover, muslim brotherhood lover, Hamas lover... You've got friken problems:cuckoo:

Her? You want to go there....fine, girl. Let's go. Jayrocrilla.

Ok So if you're a male.. You’re a male.. You're still an idiot who doesn't know how long the term of a United States senator is, nor do you know that college students don't argue before the Supreme Court. Not too well informed are you? You still think Ted Cruz will be voted out in 2014?....You moron

Given the Senate, why would I care? P.J. O'Rourke referred to Congress as "The Parliament of Whores". I tend to agree. Let's see how well Cruz does in his six years. He's a dinosaur, which will go extinct, come 2018.

Her? You want to go there....fine, girl. Let's go. Jayrocrilla.

Ok So if you're a male.. You’re a male.. You're still an idiot who doesn't know how long the term of a United States senator is, nor do you know that college students don't argue before the Supreme Court. Not too well informed are you? You still think Ted Cruz will be voted out in 2014?....You moron

Given the Senate, why would I care? P.J. O'Rourke referred to Congress as "The Parliament of Whores". I tend to agree. Let's see how well Cruz does in his six years. He's a dinosaur, which will go extinct, come 2018.

I'm glad I could be of help...Now you can say you learned something from me. It's always good to know what you're talking about before you post here. Spewing liberal Obama talking points only isn't going to do it for you...you haft to actually know something:eusa_eh:

You're the sicko who defends terrorist ...AlQaeda lover, muslim brotherhood lover, Hamas lover... You've got friken problems:cuckoo:

Once again lying, this isn't the WW2 era, you can't lie like Hitler did anymore, haha, you have old ideas dude.

Once again lying, this isn't the WW2 era, you can't lie like Hitler did anymore, haha, you have old ideas dude.

Do you defend Hamas and their actions ?

Forum List

Back