🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Justified, on the basis of Israel building new settlements, and continuing their oppression of the Palestinian people. It's the Israeli government that is savage.
Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli cities is justified? We're not talking about settlements asshole. Even so, is that justified? Then Israelis are justified in turning Gaza that shithole of terrorism into a parking lot.

You realize that Hamas calls the entire state of Israel a settlement that needs to be destroyed.

Israel is the oppressor and the aggressor. And don't believe everything you hear. Jews have been reactionary and paranoid since ancient times....time to get over the persecution complex....folks are perturbed.

Hey asshole! If you are going to leave obscene visitor messages on my profile page, have the balls to allow me to reply. Seeing your PM's and VM's are disabled, I deleted the message.

You are a coward and a fool.

That absolutely does not make your point....:cuckoo::lol:

What a stupid charge. No he doesn't have information that can harm America. Whatever that means. No he isn't an enemy combatant

:eusa_hand:You may want backtrack from this statement, which I can understand, but your first impulse was to defend an Al-Qaeda terrorist... That says something

You can keep talking to yourself all you want, I don't need you to understanding anything neither do I need your permission to say what I want. And neither do I need a 'judge' to determine what I mean when I and others know what I said. Get over yourself.

You can say what you want, it's a free country, others can judge. I just reposted what you said, you can clarify your statement if your like:confused:

Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli cities is justified? We're not talking about settlements asshole. Even so, is that justified? Then Israelis are justified in turning Gaza that shithole of terrorism into a parking lot.

You realize that Hamas calls the entire state of Israel a settlement that needs to be destroyed.

Israel is the oppressor and the aggressor. And don't believe everything you hear. Jews have been reactionary and paranoid since ancient times....time to get over the persecution complex....folks are perturbed.

Hey asshole! If you are going to leave obscene visitor messages on my profile page, have the balls to allow me to reply. Seeing your PM's and VM's are disabled, I deleted the message.

she's not too bright, you can always neg her with a message

On the other hand, Roudy, that's actually what your own Talmud says, no wonder you have so much disregard to non jews.

This is written by a Jew to oppose Talmud racism.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Truth About the Talmud: Judaism's Holiest Book
You are a riot, Baghdad Bob!!! Michael Hoffman is a White Supremacist and a Holocaust Denier.. He would think the Arabs are too dark for him. Oh, Bob, I would like to mention to the readers that on another forum a Muslim women living in the Chicago area kept on bringing up this Baba Kamma 113a nonsense. An Englishman, who is not Jewish, said that when he researched this, all he found mention of it was on hate sites. Can we expect better from Bob here? I doubt it.

</title> </head> <body background="http://www.angelfire.com/doc/images/bg/bg1.gif" text="#00008b" link="#0000ff" alink="#800080" vlink="#800080"> <script type="text/javascript"> ////// Compete ///////////////////// __compete_code = '667f89f26d96c30e9
As a devout Muslim it goes hand in hand with his Koranic teachings.

Exactly why you're a piece of shit.

See, my formula works.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a sensitive person and I'm unaffected by what a Jew says. I feel bad for the innocent people that get told off by you, they submit to your methods as if you're the person who decides and you're the only authority allowed to do it. The gentiles are inferior. Ha Ha Ha...keep dreaming you clown.....:cuckoo::lol:. I remember when you tried saying Jews are in high positions because they earned it and are smarter than others when everyone knows the fact that they feed off each other you loser....:lmao:
You remember wrong you Islamic dirtbag. Jews are in high positions in society because they work hard, get an education, and never give up. In fact when Jews were writing books and recording history, your ancestors were eating rats and lizards in the hot desert.

Just ask your illiterate terrorist prophet.

Oh yeah sure buddy, there's Internet theses days Roudy, people learn new things everyday. :lmao:

This guy thinks he's powerful, Ha Ha Ha, just like his Talmud teaches him. Poor guy. You can't pull that off with a Muslim.
Have you been reading the fake Talmud on the hate sites, Baghdad Bob? Perhaps it would be more apropos if you read the Hadiths to see what they say about others who are not Muslims. Meanwhile, if Baghdad Bob wants to call Toastman "cupcake," I know Bob wouldn't mind if we call him apple strudel or chocolate eclair. I wouldn't be calling others immature, if I were you, Bob.

Are you saying those aren't quotes in the Talmud? What kind of sick twisted person who's non Jewish is going to try to say that it isn't. Ha Ha Ha. It's in the book, anyone can buy it.

This thread is about Palestinian Mentality and BIK keeps showing us what it's all about

Bitch you initiated the tirade in a neg rep.
I merely answered your call. You don't get to have a second helping. I'll do no such thing as allow you access. You read the message, which was the point. And as I'm inclined to take you on, in open forum, you'll find no coward here, but a much needed ass whooping.

This guy thinks he's powerful, Ha Ha Ha, just like his Talmud teaches him. Poor guy. You can't pull that off with a Muslim.
Have you been reading the fake Talmud on the hate sites, Baghdad Bob? Perhaps it would be more apropos if you read the Hadiths to see what they say about others who are not Muslims. Meanwhile, if Baghdad Bob wants to call Toastman "cupcake," I know Bob wouldn't mind if we call him apple strudel or chocolate eclair. I wouldn't be calling others immature, if I were you, Bob.

Are you saying those aren't quotes in the Talmud? What kind of sick twisted person who's non Jewish is going to try to say that it isn't. Ha Ha Ha. It's in the book, anyone can buy it.

You didn't answer my other question..Would you be happy living in a country run by tyrannical group like Hamas?

she's not too bright, you can always neg her with a message

not for another 28 hours and 9 minutes.

You didn't answer my other question..Would you be happy living in a country run by tyrannical group like Hamas?

Are you stupid? I've lived in Gaza for 4 months while Hamas was in power. You're so funny when you're setting your own conditions as if they're part of our thoughts. Ha Ha Ha. Keep your thoughts to yourself. We don't share it.

Last edited:
So how does it feel knowing that the country you live in now lists Hamas as a terrorist organization? Do you cry yourself to sleep?

Are you stupid? I've lived in Gaza for 4 months while Hamas was in power. You're so funny when you're setting your own conditions as if they're part of our thoughts. Ha Ha Ha. Keep your thoughts to yourself. We don't share it.

Deflection...So you won't answer the question. You leave it open to interpretation. I've already interpreted it :cool:

Bitch you initiated the tirade in a neg rep.
I merely answered your call. You don't get to have a second helping. I'll do no such thing as allow you access. You read the message, which was the point. And as I'm inclined to take you on, in open forum, you'll find no coward here, but a much needed ass whooping.

Feel free to reply to any neg I send you in a private message. I don't cowardly have mine turned off.

We'll see who whoops who's ass, sir. I doubt strongly if your distorted view of contemporary politics and racial issues can stand up to scrutiny.

Deflection...So you won't answer the question. You leave it open to interpretation. I've already interpreted it :cool:

Shaddup, Hamas isn't tyrannical, as I've said, keep your baloney to yourself and to your jews, it's hilarious how you're trying to play that game. You know nothing about me.

Shaddup, Hamas isn't tyrannical, as I've said, keep your baloney to yourself and to your jews, it's hilarious how you're trying to play that game. You know nothing about me.

I only know what you post:thup:

I only know what you post:thup:

Dear God, you guys are funny. It doesn't get funnier than that.

Forum List

Back