🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Hamas animals shoot rockets at Southern Israel, unprovoked, during president Obama's visit.

Way to go donkeys. Just what Israel needed to prove the savage animals it has to deal with. :clap2::clap2:

Justified, on the basis of Israel building new settlements, and continuing their oppression of the Palestinian people. It's the Israeli government that is savage.

Another bigoted lie by no other than the worst of the bigots.
SHADAP, you are a Hamas defender and you also claimed that "it's not certain who did 9-11". Do you argue any of these? You know I always back up what I say.

Hamas animals shoot rockets at Southern Israel, unprovoked, during president Obama's visit.

Way to go donkeys. Just what Israel needed to prove the savage animals it has to deal with. :clap2::clap2:

Justified, on the basis of Israel building new settlements, and continuing their oppression of the Palestinian people. It's the Israeli government that is savage.
Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli cities is justified? We're not talking about settlements asshole. Even so, is that justified? Then Israelis are justified in turning Gaza that shithole of terrorism into a parking lot.

You realize that Hamas calls the entire state of Israel a settlement that needs to be destroyed.

SHADAP, you are a Hamas defender and you also claimed that "it's not certain who did 9-11". Do you argue any of these? You know I always back up what I say.

Oh my gosh, this Jew thinks he can fool people and make it as if Hamas is something horrible. Ha Ha Ha. The whole people of the world love Hamas and are proud of them resisting an occupation. Get out of your fantasy world, doesn't matter what world governments do for their interests and politics. It's the people that matter you maniac. And that wasn't what I was referring to.

"... see what Israel has to deal with while Obama is there trying to help re-establish peace talks. Bless you Hamas."

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
"Keep them rocket missiles comin'."

sterben102.gif

Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli cities is justified? We're not talking about settlements asshole. Even so, is that justified? Then Israelis are justified in turning Gaza that shithole of terrorism into a parking lot.

You realize that Hamas calls the entire state of Israel a settlement that needs to be destroyed.

You do nothing other than lie, Hamas responds to Israeli massacres against its people. They aren't shooting little ineffective rockets for the fun of it like you try to make out to be. You're so pathetic. God, who teaches you to think like that? Brainwashed by propaganda.

On the other hand, Roudy, that's actually what your own Talmud says, no wonder you have so much disregard to non jews.

This is written by a Jew to oppose Talmud racism.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Truth About the Talmud: Judaism's Holiest Book
Nice going, this is the Nazi piece of shit that wrote that garbage. Donkey boy, Why do you insist on proving what you are?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_A._Hoffman_II

Michael Anthony Hoffman II (born 1957)[1] is an American Holocaust denier[2][3] and conspiracy researcher/theorist.[1][2]

Jews, Judaism, and the Holocaust
According to Mattias Gardell: "Antisemitism is prominent... in the worldview of Michael Hoffman II".[1] Hoffman described the verdict in Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt as "another revisionist weed pushing itself up through hairline cracks in the Jewish concrete that covers our planet."[3]
[edit]Slavery
Hoffman is also the author of They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold Story of Enslavement of Whites in Early America.[4] According to Derrick Jensen, Hoffman is "overtly racist" and "attempts to make the case that the enslavement of whites by commercial interests in Britain and the Americas was worse than the enslavement and genocide of Africans... perpetrated by those same interests.[4] Jensen said "Hoffman's analysis is seriously flawed" but that "his scholarship is impressive, and the story he tells is both interesting and horrifying".[4]

Last edited:

You do nothing other than lie, Hamas responds to Israeli massacres against its people. They aren't shooting little ineffective rockets for the fun of it like you try to make out to be. You're so pathetic. God, who teaches you to think like that? Brainwashed by propaganda.

Which part of his post was a lie Yousef Muhamed ?

Why can't you just accept that your people are scumbags and enjoy death ? Does the truth hurt you that much ?

Too bad though, because with the continued hate, you guys ain't never going to have a country !

What do you expect from a Palestinian:

Media deception by Jews to get support for Israel, and disturbingly it was done but also a manipulation.

The Truth Behind The ?Celebrating Palestinians?

Last edited by a moderator:

There you go, that's the Hamas defender we know. Like clockwork donkey boy proves me right. Like I said if the terrorist appeasing EUROPEANS have labeled Hamas terrorist, there must be a reason.

In plain words they are mass murdering ISLAMIC SCUM, ANIMALS with no repsect for life, who deserve to be wiped off this planet.

On the other hand, Roudy, that's actually what your own Talmud says, no wonder you have so much disregard to non jews.

Nice going, this is the Nazi piece of shit that wrote that garbage. Donkey boy, Why do you insist on proving what you are?
Michael A. Hoffman II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Michael Anthony Hoffman II (born 1957)[1] is an American Holocaust denier[2][3] and conspiracy researcher/theorist.[1][2]

According to Mattias Gardell: "Antisemitism is prominent... in the worldview of Michael Hoffman II".[1] Hoffman described the verdict in Irving v Penguin Books and Lipstadt as "another revisionist weed pushing itself up through hairline cracks in the Jewish concrete that covers our planet."[3]
[edit]Slavery
Hoffman is also the author of They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold Story of Enslavement of Whites in Early America.[4] According to Derrick Jensen, Hoffman is "overtly racist" and "attempts to make the case that the enslavement of whites by commercial interests in Britain and the Americas was worse than the enslavement and genocide of Africans... perpetrated by those same interests.[4] Jensen said "Hoffman's analysis is seriously flawed" but that "his scholarship is impressive, and the story he tells is both interesting and horrifying".[4]

He's an ex-Jew, and regardless, it's in the Talmud which people can get the book itself any see it themselves.

Ha Ha Ha! When you bring the Talmud up in response to the irony of a Jew against Muslims you realize he describes his religon so well everytime and then goes bizzare when you actually prove its a practice of Judaism.

What do you expect from a Palestinian:

Media deception by Jews to get support for Israel, and disturbingly it was done but also a manipulation.

The Truth Behind The ?Celebrating Palestinians?

Media deception by Jews! Ha ha ha. No wonder donkey boy is a Hamas defender and believes Jews did 9-11. Can we pay you for this free entertainment, Kalb kharab deenek?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael A. Hoffman II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[edit]Slavery

He's an ex-Jew, and regardless, it's in the Talmud which people can get the book itself any see it themselves.

Ha Ha Ha! When you bring the Talmud up in response to the irony of a Jew against Muslims you realize he describes his religon so well everytime and then goes bizzare when you actually prove its a practice of Judaism.
Ex Jew, eh? Donkey boy strikes again!

Hoffman was born to a Catholic family in 1957 in Geneva, New York.[1] His father, the chief of physical therapy at Clifton Springs Hospital, was German-American.[1] His mother, the owner of a hotel chain, was Italian-American.[1] In his book Judaism Discovered, Hoffman claims ties to the 16th-century Anabaptist leader Melchior Hoffman.[citation needed] He was educated at the State University of New York at Oswego.[citation needed]

From same link.

Oh my gosh, this Jew thinks he can fool people and make it as if Hamas is something horrible. Ha Ha Ha. The whole people of the world love Hamas and are proud of them resisting an occupation. Get out of your fantasy world, doesn't matter what world governments do for their interests and politics. It's the people that matter you maniac. And that wasn't what I was referring to.
"The whole people of the world loves Hamas". Bwahahahahahahahah!

Maybe he means the WHORE PEOPLE of the world?

Well that's my mistake, but still doesn't change what's in the Talmud. Refute it. Are those quotes not in the Talmud? Ha Ha Ha! They're going to claim they aren't while they themselves know they're blatantly lying about it.

BAHAHAHAHA !! The village idiot strikes again with his incredible stupidity !
Is there a doctor that treats FOOT IN THE MOUTH DISEASE in Dearborn aka Al Darbourne East Bank we can refer BecauseKnowsJackshit for treatment? Ha ha ha.

"The whole people of the world loves Hamas". Bwahahahahahahahah!

Maybe he means the WHORE PEOPLE of the world?

BecauseiKnowJackShit !!

Allahu Ahkbar !

Forum List

Back