🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

i never think there is anything good about any americans being attacked overseas or at home. it seems like this action by whomever has jews on this board lauding it almost (some do) because they think it proves some kind of point.

what conclusion exactly should i come to when at least two jewish posters tell us to pray for more rockets. i would prefer to think that the rocckets are harmless rather than think jews are heartless and don't even care about their own people.

i fail to see how rockets fired into israel could be consstrued as something good by israeli supporters?
You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have met on this planet. We are laughing at the stupidity of the Palestinians in Gaza who think shooting rockets into Israel while the American president is visiting is something good.

Perhaps you should focus your angst against the rocket launchers. But no, it's always the Jews. If it's not something they did, it's their reaction to something Palestinians did, that pisses you off. It's always the Jews fault and never the rocket shooting Pali savages.

And if you doubt the damage these rockets can cause, maybe one should land on your home and see what these harmless bottles can do, eh?

i think you mean "most stupid", not "dumbest" in your reference to me. i don't even think "dumb" can be squeezed into a category of good, better, best. either you are or you aren't.

this "we" that is laughing. there are excellent products on the market for head and/or body lice. i have never needed them myself, but i think many of them are OTC remedies.

i have already said that i thought the rockets were a bad idea...but again, i do not understand the delight the anti-palestinian posters have at these rockets being fired into israel if they are as dangerous as i have previously been led to believe.

it is hard for me not to notice and/or focus on the jews when the two people who initially suggested praying for more rockets were jewish.

it is no bigs. just a comment on the reaction to these rockets.
So you are not as upset at the stupidity and savagery of Palestinian animals shooting rockets from Gaza into Israel, during a US president's visit, as you are at some Jews laughing at their stupidity and savagery? Now that's outrageous, how dare those sniveling Jews!

Yup, I had it correct from the beginning.

Last edited:
You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have met on this planet. We are laughing at the stupidity of the Palestinians in Gaza who think shooting rockets into Israel while the American president is visiting is something good.

Perhaps you should focus your angst against the rocket launchers. But no, it's always the Jews. If it's not something they did, it's their reaction to something Palestinians did, that pisses you off. It's always the Jews fault and never the rocket shooting Pali savages.

And if you doubt the damage these rockets can cause, maybe one should land on your home and see what these harmless bottles can do, eh?

i think you mean "most stupid", not "dumbest" in your reference to me. i don't even think "dumb" can be squeezed into a category of good, better, best. either you are or you aren't.

this "we" that is laughing. there are excellent products on the market for head and/or body lice. i have never needed them myself, but i think many of them are OTC remedies.

i have already said that i thought the rockets were a bad idea...but again, i do not understand the delight the anti-palestinian posters have at these rockets being fired into israel if they are as dangerous as i have previously been led to believe.

it is hard for me not to notice and/or focus on the jews when the two people who initially suggested praying for more rockets were jewish.

So you are not as upset at the stupidity and savagery of Palestinian animals shooting rockets from Gaza into Israel, during a US president's visit, as you are at some Jews laughing at their stupidity and savagery? Now that's outrageous, how dare those sniveling Jews!

i cannot understand why, if these rockets are as dangerous as i have previously led to believe, why jewish and zionist posters now think it is somehow funny or good or whatever that they are being shot off now in coincidence with the presidents visit.

i really cannot make it any more simple than that. it is not as though the president was unaware of these rockets before his visit.

i am not particularly upset by anything.

Last edited:

i cannot understand why, if these rockets are as dangerous as i have previously led to believe, why jewish and zionist posters now think it is somehow funny or good or whatever that they are being shot off now in coincidence with the presidents visit.

i really cannot make it any more simple than that. it is not as though the president was unaware of these rockets before his visit.

You can't understand why some might consider it funny that Palestinians and Muslims in general, keep trying to prove how peaceful and innocent they are, by doing the exact opposite?

Most Nazi scumbag whiners like you, also don't have a sense of humor. Nothing new.

You can't understand why some might consider it funny that Palestinians and Muslims in general, keep trying to prove how peaceful and innocent they are, by doing the exact opposite?

Most Nazi scumbag whiners like you, also don't have a sense of humor. Nothing new.

LOL...i think you with your constant "cock of the wok" type tok are pretty funny.

This wasn't Hamas.

Hamas is supposed to control Gaza so they are responsible regardless, same as if some militant group from the US shoots missiles into Canada. We are responsible because the attacks were launched from our soil.
Nothing happens without Hamas doing it, or blessing it.

Isn't that "allah"??? as in IT IS THE WILL OF ALLAH

I learned that from the educational film LAWRENCE OF
ARABIA----nice music too

This wasn't Hamas.

Hamas is supposed to control Gaza so they are responsible regardless, same as if some militant group from the US shoots missiles into Canada. We are responsible because the attacks were launched from our soil.

But Israel doesn't recognize Hamas as the governing body of Gaza, Canada does recognize the government of the USA. You're missing a key difference.

This wasn't Hamas.

But Israel doesn't recognize Hamas as the governing body of Gaza, Canada does recognize the government of the USA. You're missing a key difference.

Hamas isn;t a government, they are a terrorist organization who get pleasure from killing Israelis

here is a response...

what with all the cyber high fiving and the calls to prayer for more rockets by jewish/zionists posters, i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that these rockets really are not all that big of a deal and pose very little danger at all to israelis and that all this previous wringing of hands, "boo-hoo"ing, and histrionics in posts about how israelis are terrified o these rockets is just that, histrionics and a load of boolshite.

I missed that in my reading - could you please cite the posts to which you are referring, thanks!

well, marg, i was referring to a specific thread started by MJB where he said in his first post to pray for more rocckets followed by posts echoing his sentiments, but that seems to have been "disappeared" or merged. it wasn't moved.

secondly, you can read the threads. you never really have provided me, or any of us, with links, so i feel no particular obligation to do so or you. i looked for the particular thread i had in mind. i have also asked you to include the post to which you are referring and to not take what i say out of context and you have managed to do that in this particular post, you usually are more "miss" than "hit" so i really feel no particular obligation to help you.
Your problem, Seal, is that you completely miss the sarcasm of many of MJB's posts. Do you really think that anyone wants to see more rockets rain on Israel from the Gaza Strip? instead of trying to be so serious, why not amuse us with your Solly, the Jewish longshoreman, skit that you pulled on another forum?

You're right; Israelis were shooting Rockets into Israel from Gaza. Another stupid remark :clap2:

No, it was a salafi group... :cuckoo:

good luck...these people jump to their conclusions and hang on for dear life.

LOL...we should tell them the salafists are a special branch of MOSSAD engaged in covert activities.

This group actually clashed with Hamas when I was there in 2009...that's why I'm skeptical.

LMAO! Oh Seal, I love you. You are so dopey.

here is a response...

what with all the cyber high fiving and the calls to prayer for more rockets by jewish/zionists posters, i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that these rockets really are not all that big of a deal and pose very little danger at all to israelis and that all this previous wringing of hands, "boo-hoo"ing, and histrionics in posts about how israelis are terrified o these rockets is just that, histrionics and a load of boolshite.

I missed that in my reading - could you please cite the posts to which you are referring, thanks!

well, marg, i was referring to a specific thread started by MJB where he said in his first post to pray for more rocckets followed by posts echoing his sentiments, but that seems to have been "disappeared" or merged. it wasn't moved.

secondly, you can read the threads. you never really have provided me, or any of us, with links, so i feel no particular obligation to do so or you. i looked for the particular thread i had in mind. i have also asked you to include the post to which you are referring and to not take what i say out of context and you have managed to do that in this particular post, you usually are more "miss" than "hit" so i really feel no particular obligation to help you.

Quote me. Let people read instead of you twisting my statements.

Go look up the quote yourself. YOu made a claim saying Mossad was likely involved.

Looks like you're eating crow !

Ha Ha Ha! You make a misleading statement and I have to look it up for you...what world do you live in? ....:cuckoo::lol:

The more you and your kind embrace Hamas the less likely any peace will be achieved. You should be embarrassed defending the terrorist Hamas or Al-Quieda for that matter, you seem to have no problem defending these terrorists. The "Palestinian” Arabs I know don't defend Hamas they must be smarter than you

Forum List

Back