🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

sFl_ISRAEL.gif
The people of Sderot are strong, and can survive anything. They are the true heroes of Israel
sFl_ISRAEL.gif

Survive? LOL....a little flying qassam pipe was fired into an desert area and the other landed near a bedioun area. You make it sound as if meteors are falling on their heads. They barely was any threat. Just a temporary bathroom break.

you're trying to provoke a reaction by posting that rediculous comment.

I am not falling for that.

It's a big lie when you make it out as if Hamas claimed responsibility for it and did it for a goal. That being said, they are only responsible once Israel recognizes them as the government of Gaza. You can't have it both ways.

Israel DOES recognize Hamas as the government of Gaza.

And besides, the fact that Hamas is in charge has nothing to do with the way Israel sees Hamas. I don't get what one thing has to do with the other.

Link?

Unbelievable.....

1611251036.jpg

Israel Police bomb squad examines a rocket fired from Gaza to Sderot.

"At first glance, it seems Gaza is signaling that it can dictate new rules and that nothing important can occur between Israel and the PA without Hamas' involvement or at its expense."

With rockets at Sderot during Obama visit, Hamas shows that it makes the rules - Diplomacy & Defense - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Man, that shell sure as hell don't like a "bottle" to me. Actually, is that "Johny Walker Blue Label" I see on that thing? Dammit, these must have been 1 percenter Pali terrorists.

sFl_ISRAEL.gif
The people of Sderot are strong, and can survive anything. They are the true heroes of Israel
sFl_ISRAEL.gif

Survive? LOL....a little flying qassam pipe was fired into an desert area and the other landed near a bedioun area. You make it sound as if meteors are falling on their heads. They barely was any threat. Just a temporary bathroom break.

No I'm not, your hilarious to make it sound as if they're struggling to survive....:cuckoo::lol:

No I'm not, your hilarious to make it sound as if they're struggling to survive....:cuckoo::lol:

They are.

You have not been in their shoes to judge.

It's a big lie when you make it out as if Hamas claimed responsibility for it and did it for a goal. That being said, they are only responsible once Israel recognizes them as the government of Gaza. You can't have it both ways.

And besides, the fact that Hamas is in charge has nothing to do with the way Israel sees Hamas. I don't get what one thing has to do with the other.

Link?

Didn't Israel negotiated with Hamas concerning our captive?

Fact is, Israel, out of not having much choise, deals with Hamas many times as the responsible government. Not directly, but it happens.

Link?

Fact is, Israel, out of not having much choise, deals with Hamas many times as the responsible government. Not directly, but it happens.

It doesn't matter that they have to deal with Hamas, I asked you if they recognize Hamas as the governing body of Gaza. THEY DON'T. So they can't hold them responsible for anything that comes of Gaza.

Read my previous post.

Your logic fails.

Hamas doesn't recognize Israel's right to exist, but it DOES recognize Netanyahu as its prime minister.

By your logic, it should not.

So, how come?

It doesn't matter that they have to deal with Hamas, I asked you if they recognize Hamas as the governing body of Gaza. THEY DON'T. So they can't hold them responsible for anything that comes of Gaza.
Meh who cares, this is off topic.

End result is some Palestinian animals shot rockets at Israel from Hamas controled Gaza, the same Hamas who shoots rockets at Israel ALL THE TIME, while Obama was there.

What was that you said? They didn't do it.. THIS TIME?! Ha ha ha ha!

Get lost, Khara kalb.

Read my previous post.

Your logic fails.

Hamas doesn't recognize Israel's right to exist, but it DOES recognize Netanyahu as its prime minister.

By your logic, it should not.

So, how come?

My logic doesn't fail. I asked if Israel recognizes Hamas as the legitimate government of Gaza. You didn't give an answer like usual. Yes or No?

End result is some Palestinian animals shot rockets at Israel from Hamas controled Gaza, the same Hamas who shoots rockets at Israel ALL THE TIME, while Obama was there.

Get lost, Khara kalb.

Obama was all the way in Jerusalem, no where close to where the rockets were fired. He was in the north. Not the south. And NO, it isn't off topic. It's completely on topic.

Last edited:

Get lost, Khara kalb.

Obama was all the way in Jerusalem, no where close to where the rockets were fired. He was in the north. Not the south. And NO, it isn't off topic. It's completely on topic.
Either way lets look at the end result. Arabs fired rockets DURING Obama's visit, unprovoked.

If Hamas didn't do it, then it has no control over the other terrorists, if it did, it's something it's done thousand of times before.

End result, they proved they are stupid uncontollable savages, yet again.

Get lost, Khara kalb.

Either way lets look at the end result. Arabs fired rockets DURING Obama's visit, unprovoked.

If Hamas didn't do it, then it has no control over the other terrorists, if it did, it's something it's done thousand of times before.

I don't think it was a good idea, but it doesn't make a difference to me that Obama was there. They were trying to send a message according to their statement. But they should respect the interests of the Palestinians in Gaza. Maybe Hamas is investigating it. But Israel has crossed the border several times lately and they aren't respecting the ceasfire conditions. So I don't see it so controversial.

Last edited:

I don't think it was a good idea, but it doesn't make a difference to me that Obama was there. They were trying to send a message according to their statement. But they should respect the interests of the Palestinians in Gaza. Maybe Hamas is investigating it. But Israel has crossed the border several times lately and they aren't respecting the ceasfire conditions. So I don't see it so controversial.

any persons who launch nail bombs at cities are sending a MESSAGE---the
message is almost always JIHADIST PIGS ARE SHIT
Someone set off a bomb in a Damascus mosque today----I wonder how many
pigs went down in that cesspit and whether or not the jihadist ass up animals
used nail bombs to murder in the name of the rapist dog. As far as "NOT
CARING" I cannot say that I cared that a bunch of jihadist pig brains
got smashed into the carpet reeking of sock sweat. I would be glad
if the victims of that allahuakbarrr event are not children----but -----
what-the-hell

Those rockets are tiny grad rockets that have no warheads, they sound like firecrackers when they hit. Here's proof:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=6zv6PM-Y67c]Grad rockets from Gaza hits Ashdod, Israel 11.03.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

They literally are like firecrackers, so shutup about trying to make it sound like a nuclear weapon.....Ha Ha Ha!

Keep in mind people, a lot of Israeli videos showing rocket attacks are edited to make the sound appear as if its an airstrike when this is really what these rockets do.

Last edited:
Firecrackers in Israel....hellfire on Gaza....:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56ESFH7k9U]???? ??? mido91554?? - YouTube[/ame]

And you wonder why palestinains fire back at occupiers...hmm...

Wow, go seek medical attention. The Mods need to ban mentally disturbed folks on this message board.....:cuckoo::lol:

Wow, go seek medical attention. The Mods need to ban mentally disturbed folks on this message board.....:cuckoo::lol:

Only a terrorist ass kissing jihadist like yourself would call kassam rockets 'firecrackers'.

Even the country you lives in considers Hamas a terrorist organization hahaha that looks pretty bad for you pal !

I have a better idea----all people who refer to kassam rockets
as "harmless fire crackers" should have the opportunity to PROVE
their point by allowing them to put 20 children from their family in
a 15' by 15' room nicely locked and sealed except for a little
opening thru which that person can shoot a KASSAM ROCKET
I will be happy to explain to you what would happen to the
brains of ALL of those children----MAY YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY
TO PROVE YOUR POINT IN THE NAME OF 'allah' AMEEEEEEEN

after that---the same person should have the opportunity to view
the autopsies so he can talk about "HARMLESS FIRECRACKERS"
in mosques for the rest of his stinking life

Thank God Israel has taken security measures to make sure the vile scum of Hamas cannot get more powerful weapons !

Forum List

Back