🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Wow, go seek medical attention. The Mods need to ban mentally disturbed folks on this message board.....:cuckoo::lol:

I have a better idea----all people who refer to kassam rockets
as "harmless fire crackers" should have the opportunity to PROVE
their point by allowing them to put 20 children from their family in
a 15' by 15' room nicely locked and sealed except for a little
opening thru which that person can shoot a KASSAM ROCKET
I will be happy to explain to you what would happen to the
brains of ALL of those children----MAY YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY
TO PROVE YOUR POINT IN THE NAME OF 'allah' AMEEEEEEEN

after that---the same person should have the opportunity to view
the autopsies so he can talk about "HARMLESS FIRECRACKERS"
in mosques for the rest of his stinking life

Rosie habibti, you have weird ideas, never the less, facts speak for themselves sweetie.

Not
Wow, go seek medical attention. The Mods need to ban mentally disturbed folks on this message board.....:cuckoo::lol:

Only a terrorist ass kissing jihadist like yourself would call kassam rockets 'firecrackers'.

Even the country you lives in considers Hamas a terrorist organization hahaha that looks pretty bad for you pal !

Nice comeback! NOT! :lmao:

Not a comeback, little child. Just a fact. The country you live in supports Israel and considers Hamas a terrorist organization. Not freedom fighters, but a Terrorist organization. Not a legit government, but a terrorist organization. And they consider launching rockets into civilian population terrorism.

Really sucks to be you, doesn't it village idiot ?

Rosie habibti, you have weird ideas, never the less, facts speak for themselves sweetie.

What you call 'facts' is just another example 'Palestinian Mentality' , which ironically enough is what this thread is about ! :lol:

Donkey boy, did you say: "Maybe Hamas is investigating it"? Ha ha ha!

Too funny! Hamas are rocket launchers THEMSELVES, who hide behind women and children. Who would they be "investigating", EACH OTHER?!

Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs though.

Islamo nazi pigs have used the "we don't know who done
it" approach to islamic terrorism SINCE THE 60s---not
just Hamas----the entire UMMAH ----its all "FREE LANCE
FOR ALLAH" al la carte bombing

Islamo nazi pigs have used the "we don't know who done
it" approach to islamic terrorism SINCE THE 60s---not
just Hamas----the entire UMMAH ----its all "FREE LANCE
FOR ALLAH" al la carte bombing
It was Hamas's leader's second cousin, two donkeys removed. Or maybe it was his uncle / Dad?

Ha ha, irose, "free lance for Allah"...that was pretty good, and exactly what is going on over there.

oh roudy----PRAISE MY PROSE----i need it-----i am a
needy proser of propronents of jihadist jamming

I love Palestinian mentality. It goes like this: When you're already in a hole --- Keep Digging.

What you call 'facts' is just another example 'Palestinian Mentality' , which ironically enough is what this thread is about ! :lol:

It was a foolish, expected move by Hamas.

The rockets fell in some poor family's backyard. Luckily, no injuries.

We want to see a response to this.

here is a response...

what with all the cyber high fiving and the calls to prayer for more rockets by jewish/zionists posters, i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that these rockets really are not all that big of a deal and pose very little danger at all to israelis and that all this previous wringing of hands, "boo-hoo"ing, and histrionics in posts about how israelis are terrified o these rockets is just that, histrionics and a load of boolshite.

here is a response...

what with all the cyber high fiving and the calls to prayer for more rockets by jewish/zionists posters, i am rapidly coming to the conclusion that these rockets really are not all that big of a deal and pose very little danger at all to israelis and that all this previous wringing of hands, "boo-hoo"ing, and histrionics in posts about how israelis are terrified o these rockets is just that, histrionics and a load of boolshite.
You are coming to the wrong conclusion, as always.

And as always, your posts are the rantings of a Nazi WHINER.

here is a response...

i never think there is anything good about any americans being attacked overseas or at home. it seems like this action by whomever has jews on this board lauding it almost (some do) because they think it proves some kind of point.

what conclusion exactly should i come to when at least two jewish posters tell us to pray for more rockets. i would prefer to think that the rocckets are harmless rather than think jews are heartless and don't even care about their own people.

i fail to see how rockets fired into israel could be consstrued as something good by israeli supporters?

here is a response...

I missed that in my reading - could you please cite the posts to which you are referring, thanks!

here is a response...

I missed that in my reading - could you please cite the posts to which you are referring, thanks!

well, marg, i was referring to a specific thread started by MJB where he said in his first post to pray for more rocckets followed by posts echoing his sentiments, but that seems to have been "disappeared" or merged. it wasn't moved.

secondly, you can read the threads. you never really have provided me, or any of us, with links, so i feel no particular obligation to do so or you. i looked for the particular thread i had in mind. i have also asked you to include the post to which you are referring and to not take what i say out of context and you have managed to do that in this particular post, you usually are more "miss" than "hit" so i really feel no particular obligation to help you.

here is a response...

i never think there is anything good about any americans being attacked overseas or at home. it seems like this action by whomever has jews on this board lauding it almost (some do) because they think it proves some kind of point.

what conclusion exactly should i come to when at least two jewish posters tell us to pray for more rockets. i would prefer to think that the rocckets are harmless rather than think jews are heartless and don't even care about their own people.

i fail to see how rockets fired into israel could be consstrued as something good by israeli supporters?
You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have met on this planet. We are laughing at the stupidity of the Palestinians in Gaza who think shooting rockets into Israel while the American president is visiting is something good.

Perhaps you should focus your angst against the rocket launchers. But no, it's always the Jews. If it's not something they did, it's their reaction to something Palestinians did, that pisses you off. It's always the Jews fault and never the rocket shooting Pali savages.

And if you doubt the damage these rockets can cause, maybe one should land on your home and see what these harmless bottles can do, eh?

03disrupt-pic-tmagArticle.jpg

ashkelon--621x414.jpg

images

232_12_04_1502194941.jpg

images

Last edited:

You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have met on this planet. We are laughing at the stupidity of the Palestinians in Gaza who think shooting rockets into Israel while the American president is visiting is something good.

Perhaps you should focus your angst against the rocket launchers. But no, it's always the Jews. If it's not something they did, it's their reaction to something Palestinians did, that pisses you off. It's always the Jews fault and never the rocket shooting Pali savages.

And if you doubt the damage these rockets can cause, maybe one should land on your home and see what these harmless bottles can do, eh?

i think you mean "most stupid", not "dumbest" in your reference to me. i don't even think "dumb" can be squeezed into a category of good, better, best. either you are or you aren't.

this "we" that is laughing. there are excellent products on the market for head and/or body lice. i have never needed them myself, but i think many of them are OTC remedies.

i have already said that i thought the rockets were a bad idea...but again, i do not understand the delight the anti-palestinian posters have at these rockets being fired into israel if they are as dangerous as i have previously been led to believe.

it is hard for me not to notice and/or focus on the jews when the two people who initially suggested praying for more rockets were jewish.

it is no bigs. just a comment on the reaction to these rockets.

Forum List

Back