🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's called Palestinian mentality

Go look up the quote yourself. YOu made a claim saying Mossad was likely involved.

Looks like you're eating crow !

Ha Ha Ha! You make a misleading statement and I have to look it up for you...what world do you live in? ....:cuckoo::lol:

The more you and your kind embrace Hamas the less likely any peace will be achieved. You should be embarrassed defending the terrorist Hamas or Al-Quieda for that matter, you seem to have no problem defending these terrorists. The "Palestinian” Arabs I know don't defend Hamas they must be smarter than you
Just imagine, Hamas is so TERRORISTIC, that EVEN THE EUROPEANS have labeled them as terrorist. Ha ha ha.

Go look up the quote yourself. YOu made a claim saying Mossad was likely involved.

Looks like you're eating crow !

Ha Ha Ha! You make a misleading statement and I have to look it up for you...what world do you live in? ....:cuckoo::lol:

The more you and your kind embrace Hamas the less likely any peace will be achieved. You should be embarrassed defending the terrorist Hamas or Al-Quieda for that matter, you seem to have no problem defending these terrorists. The "Palestinian” Arabs I know don't defend Hamas they must be smarter than you

I don't know why you think trying to push a lie is going to make people believe it. You live in a fantasy world.....:cuckoo::lol:

I'm very direct when I speak. If I wanted to defend AQ I would say it directly.

I don't know why you think trying to push a lie is going to make people believe it. You live in a fantasy world.....:cuckoo::lol:

You don't have to explain. Actions scream louder than any words.

You don't have to explain. Actions scream louder than any words.

Awwww.....you little cute poodle...:D:lol:

Did you or did you not come to the defense of this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR_3GbZc76k]Why Bin Laden son-in-law's capture matters - YouTube[/ame]

Do you want to live in a world run by nutjobs like Hamas? Simple question, simple answer

No I didn't, you have horrible reading comprehension. And I've never heard of him until the media reported on him. He was a nobody.

he seems to have what is called an "abducens" palsy-----could
be the result of several different problems in his head-------
see one his eyes turned inward? If the "squint" is due to
simple muscle weaknews----it would have been repaired in
childhood----probably

No I didn't, you have horrible reading comprehension. And I've never heard of him until the media reported on him. He was a nobody.

Really?...

As Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, pleaded not guilty to conspiring to kill Americans in New York Federal Court today, Republicans in Congress were criticizing the Obama administration for prosecuting a suspected al Qaeda terrorist in a civilian court just about a mile from the 9/11 memorial built over Ground Zero.
“Abu Ghaith has sworn to kill Americans and he likely possesses information that could prevent harm to America and its allies,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., wrote in a statement. “He is an enemy combatant and should be held in military custody.”

Republicans Decry Obama?s Decision to Try Al Qaeda Suspect in Civilian Court - ABC News

------------------------------------

Are Americans becoming less susceptible to GOP terrorism? The ability of the GOP to scare Americans? I think this case might give us a clue.

What a stupid charge. No he doesn't have information that can harm America. Whatever that means. No he isn't an enemy combatant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...try-al-qaeda-suspect-in-civilian-court-8.html

Let us hope the USA follows Israel's example to just stay out of all the Arab countries Arab Spring massacres of their own people in their own countries. No matter what the outcome, both sides are as bad as the other for the USA.

This guy thinks he's powerful, Ha Ha Ha, just like his Talmud teaches him. Poor guy. You can't pull that off with a Muslim.

Really?...

As Osama bin Laden’s son-in-law, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, pleaded not guilty to conspiring to kill Americans in New York Federal Court today, Republicans in Congress were criticizing the Obama administration for prosecuting a suspected al Qaeda terrorist in a civilian court just about a mile from the 9/11 memorial built over Ground Zero.
“Abu Ghaith has sworn to kill Americans and he likely possesses information that could prevent harm to America and its allies,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., wrote in a statement. “He is an enemy combatant and should be held in military custody.”

Republicans Decry Obama?s Decision to Try Al Qaeda Suspect in Civilian Court - ABC News

------------------------------------

Are Americans becoming less susceptible to GOP terrorism? The ability of the GOP to scare Americans? I think this case might give us a clue.

What a stupid charge. No he doesn't have information that can harm America. Whatever that means. No he isn't an enemy combatant.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...try-al-qaeda-suspect-in-civilian-court-8.html
Liars have bad memories. BecauseKnowsJackshit also said, "it's not certain that Al Queda / Osama did 9-11".

The Koran encourages Muslims to lie to non Muslims to further the cause of Islam.

Forum List

Back