It's Going To Be Biden/Warren

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I hate to say "I told you so" but I told you so.
Last month I posted that Biden and Warren are going to be the DEMs ticket.
This will be the last nail in the DEM election coffin.
The number of DEM 'SDs' committed to Hillary is no longer relevant.
When the Sander's supporters see Biden and Warren ride in and take the nomination from Sander's without having to lift a fucking finger to deserve the nomination the Sander's supporters are going to go ballistic!
Sander's has stated under no circumstance is he ever going to tell his supporters who to vote for if he lost the nomination.
95% of Sander's supporters are either going to stay home, vote for Trump or write in Sander's name.
That represents a TON of lost votes the DEMs must have to win the general.
Blame the 'Ramen Noodle Hair' Bitch Debbie.
She was the one who told Biden and Pocahontas to get lost last fall. That the nominee was going to be Hillary. End of discussion!
Clinton Might Not Be the Nominee

When the Sander's supporters see Biden and Warren ride in and take the nomination from Sander's without having to lift a fucking finger to deserve the nomination the Sander's supporters are going to go ballistic!

How sad is a party when their dream white knight is ... Joe Biden ...

I hate to say "I told you so" but I told you so.
Last month I posted that Biden and Warren are going to be the DEMs ticket.
This will be the last nail in the DEM election coffin.
The number of DEM 'SDs' committed to Hillary is no longer relevant.
Sander's has stated under no circumstance is he ever going to tell his supporters who to vote for if he lost the nomination.
95% of Sander's supporters are either going to stay home, vote for Trump or write in Sander's name.
That represents a TON of lost votes the DEMs must have to win the general.
Blame the 'Ramen Noodle Hair' Bitch Debbie.
She was the one who told Biden and Pocahontas to get lost last fall. That the nominee was going to be Hillary. End of discussion!
Clinton Might Not Be the Nominee
Cool story Bro.

.... Meanwhile back in reality; the Democrat Party nomination still appears to be in Hillary "The Queen of Corruption" Clinton's pocket and I'm sure the coronation in July will be a spectacle of such immense lasciviousness, deception and pomposity as to make a maggot vomit.

Could be.

That would give us a doofus and a fake Indian. Sounds about right for a party completely out of touch.
When Hillary dropped out Obama picked up 3% Now when Sanders drops out I expect the same or bigger pick up for Hillary

I am curious how they could so that? From a legality POV!
What "legality POV" are you referring to? The Democrat Party is a private organization, the party bosses can do whatever the fuck they want, they have a rules committee that can rewrite the rules to whatever they see fit. The only check on excess is keeping the rank & file on board with the program and that task isn't that difficult given that the lemmings that belong to political parties are fairly easy to manipulate, especially under the current configuration of the U.S. political duopoly.

A Biden/Warren ticket Would remind me of Rowan an Martin Laugh-In Characters Henry Gibson and Ruth Buzzi.

Could be.

That would give us a doofus and a fake Indian. Sounds about right for a party completely out of touch.
When Hillary dropped out Obama picked up 3% Now when Sanders drops out I expect the same or bigger pick up for Hillary
Nice theory, 'cept for the fact there is no indication that Sanders is going to "drop out", he's made it rather clear that he intends to go all the way to the convention.

Apparently High Sparrow Sanders is dead set on forcing Cersei Clinton to perform her walk of atonement for the left wing loons at the Convention, should be fun to watch.

Forum List

Back