Its going to be interesting...

to be on this forum after Trump wins.
I mean I just joined, but Im sure there are several regulars on here that have butted heads, and like I said, its going to be interesting.

Laughing.......or its going to be exactly as boring on this forum as it is right now with conservatives shitting their pants in an endless parade of baseless conspiracy nonsense on Biden's inauguration day.

I mean the world along with the rest of this country who isn't brainwashed by the Trump Cult.

So requesting legal recounts and filing lawsuits makes one a cult member?

Seriously?

I am concerned about your grasp of Reality, broski.

Stacey Abrams still has not accepted her loss and wont concede.

Is she in a cult also?

I mean the world along with the rest of this country who isn't brainwashed by the Trump Cult.

Seriously?

In and of itself? No - But you & fellow Trumpublicans are most definitely cultists!
the-cult-of-trump-he-is-our-god-we-love-43157194.png

Seriously?

Stacey Abrams still has not accepted her loss and wont concede.

Is she in a cult also?

Yes, Abrams is certifiable just like the rest of you on the extremes.

Yes, Abrams is certifiable just like the rest of you on the extremes.
Why is it 'extreme' to ask for a recount in such narrow elections?

Are you asserting that to not join in the herd-think makes one an extremist?

I have no problem with investigations of shenanigans that took place like poll watchers being locked out and that judge in PA who rewrote state election law to allow late ballots. Those things should be looked at to preserve the integrity of our system, but that's not why you want it. You people are hanging on to a delusion that you're to overturn this election. Hell, some of you have advocated using Republican state legislatures in MI, WI, and PA to vote sending in their own electors instead of Biden's to steal it back for Trump. Do you know how insane that is? That's probably outside of even Stacy Abram's level of retardation.

I have no problem with investigations of shenanigans that took place like poll watchers being locked out and that judge in PA who rewrote state election law to allow late ballots. Those things should be looked at to preserve the integrity of our system, but that's not why you want it.

OK, now you start to project your thinking on to me here.....

You people are hanging on to a delusion that you're to overturn this election. Hell, some of you have advocated using Republican state legislatures in MI, WI, and PA to vote sending in their own electors instead of Biden's to steal it back for Trump. Do you know how insane that is?

Elections that are totally FUBARed is exactly why it is the state legislators that have this power, dude.

Where is trump asking for a recount?
In PA, WI, GA and AZ last I read, and MI and NV might get recounts too, but I think the first 4 will 90% sure of it.

There are shenanigans all over the place, especially with that Dominion software system.

I have no problem with investigations of shenanigans that took place like poll watchers being locked out and that judge in PA who rewrote state election law to allow late ballots. Those things should be looked at to preserve the integrity of our system, but that's not why you want it.

You people are hanging on to a delusion that you're to overturn this election. Hell, some of you have advocated using Republican state legislatures in MI, WI, and PA to vote sending in their own electors instead of Biden's to steal it back for Trump. Do you know how insane that is?

Elections that are totally FUBARed is exactly why it is the state legislators that have this power, dude.

Sure, I'm projecting ( a term you didn't use correctly, by the way) right before you admit exactly what I accused you of. Like I said, you people are no less nuttier than Abrams and her ilk.

Sure, I'm projecting ( a term you didn't use correctly, by the way) right before you admit exactly what I accused you of. Like I said, you people are no less nuttier than Abrams and her ilk.
Using machines and software owned by a Venezuelan company that is owned by former top supporters of Hugo Chavez is the definition of a FUBARed election, dude.

Where is trump asking for a recount?
In PA, WI, GA and AZ last I read, and MI and NV might get recounts too, but I think the first 4 will 90% sure of it.

There are shenanigans all over the place, especially with that Dominion software system.

So far, he's asking for states to not certify the elections. And getting slapped down at every turn.

Using machines and software owned by a Venezuelan company that is owned by former top supporters of Hugo Chavez is the definition of a FUBARed election, dude.

The same machines that registerd 70M votes for the blob and awarded him a victory in 20+ states? Those machines?

Forum List

Back