It's going to be Tim Walz

Well, yeah, it kind of does if it pushes the whole thing over the top.

I actually went on RCP, and all their state polls are dated 7/30 or earlier. Some of them were from before she was running.

It stands to reason if the national averages are pushing Kamala over the top, the state ones will, too.
Ummmmmmm, she could win California and New York with 100% of the vote and it wouldn't mean a damn thing.

? Garnering more votes in CA doesn't help her in Nevada or NC. CA is Blue MAGA they are voting for whatever candidate has a (D) next to their name.

I dont think any of the polls mean much right now. Harris hasnt been in the race long enough yet.

Wow, not that Harris is leading in most of the polls, polls don't mean anything.

What they tell me is most people don't really want Trump back.

Maybe. It depends on where the votes are coming from.
Again, not really. The fuckups only happen when the vote totals are really close. If Harris is blowing Trump out in the Popular vote, the EC will follow.

And at the rate Trump is dementing and melting down. it only gets worse for him.

The no toss up map on RCP has Trump winning by 56 EC votes. Do you believe that?
From RCP? NOt for a minute. They really started drinking the bleach about eight years ago.

The only way they get there is by including polls from before Biden stepped out, and a lot of people weren't considering Harris.

Wow, not that Harris is leading in most of the polls, polls don't mean anything.

What they tell me is most people don't really want Trump back.
No dum dum. Now that the DNC switched candidates last week the polls and people's opinions havnt caught up. Trump and Biden have been essentially campaigning against each other for 4-5 years now. Harris has been the candidate for 5 minutes. That's why the polls dont mean much right now.
Again, not really. The fuckups only happen when the vote totals are really close. If Harris is blowing Trump out in the Popular vote, the EC will follow.

Ok. Again we are 5 minutes into Harris's campaign. I seem to remember her run in 2020 going something like this as well. Right up until she had to start talking alot and doing interviews and debates. Then she didnt make it to Iowa....
And at the rate Trump is dementing and melting down. it only gets worse for him.

From RCP? NOt for a minute. They really started drinking the bleach about eight years ago.
So you believe their polls where Harris is winning but not the EC map? You know the map is based on the polling right, and that RCP doesnt do the polling, they are just showing all the polling in one place.
The only way they get there is by including polls from before Biden stepped out, and a lot of people weren't considering Harris.

The polls are the polls which I've said dont mean anything due to the fact that Harris hasnt been in the race long enough. But you believe all the ones saying she's winning.... :banghead:

No dum dum. Now that the DNC switched candidates last week the polls and people's opinions havnt caught up. Trump and Biden have been essentially campaigning against each other for 4-5 years now. Harris has been the candidate for 5 minutes. That's why the polls dont mean much right now.

Hey, stupid, they switched candidates weeks ago. The problem was that people think both Trump and Biden are too old. Now only Trump is too old.

Ok. Again we are 5 minutes into Harris's campaign. I seem to remember her run in 2020 going something like this as well. Right up until she had to start talking alot and doing interviews and debates. Then she didnt make it to Iowa....

Actually, we are three weeks into her campaign, and in that time she's raised hundreds of millions of dollars (mostly from small donors) has pulled ahead of Cheeto Jesus in the polls, and has rallies where they are packing them in (while Trump has to lie about his crowd size.)

So you believe their polls where Harris is winning but not the EC map? You know the map is based on the polling right, and that RCP doesnt do the polling, they are just showing all the polling in one place.

No, I don't believe much of anything RCP says. But given almost all their polls are pre- 7/30, their state data is out of date.

The polls are the polls which I've said dont mean anything due to the fact that Harris hasnt been in the race long enough. But you believe all the ones saying she's winning....

I believe most people are sick and tired of Trump and just want him to go away.

Forum List

Back