It's Good News Week.

Interesting news.

More interesting is that the President's lawyer says a President can't be guilty of obstruction of justice.

Oh, really? :)

Supreme Court Allows Latest Travel Ban To Take Full And Immediate Effect

Trump just withdrew from UN Refugee bullshit. It doesn't get any better.
Supreme Court Allows Latest Travel Ban To Take Full And Immediate Effect

I am getting almost sick of all the winning!
th.jpg

a year to get the ban in place is winning

no repeal no replace is winning

no wall is winning

supporting DACA is winning, I agree

he did get a Justice and the GOP despite him got a tax bill that screws the middle class that needs to be reconciled in Committee

a year to get the ban in place is winning

no repeal no replace is winning

no wall is winning

supporting DACA is winning, I agree

he did get a Justice and the GOP despite him got a tax bill that screws the middle class that needs to be reconciled in Committee

Don't forget it took almost a year to get a ban we were told would only last 3 months, into place. Yep, that is pretty awesome stuff there. If they had been doing what they said they were going to do then there would be no need for the ban now. Clearly they were full of shit when it was first put into place.

No, it shows how lame is the Trump administration. Sessions is undermining him. The FBI is drawing the noose tighter on the family. Tillerson, Sutherland, McMaster, Mattis, and Kelly won't let him start a war.

Oh, that is winning!

Interesting news.

More interesting is that the President's lawyer says a President can't be guilty of obstruction of justice.

Oh, really? :)
You guys have shit and shoved in it. Welcome to a sovereign nation's leader protecting it citizens.

Lasta, I wrote last year that the right guy between Trump and Clinton had been elected, although I had vote for McMullin.

It will be easier, I said then and reiterate now, to remove Trump than Clinton from office. Much easier.

Each day brings that conclusion and Pence's elevation a step closer.

Lasta, I wrote last year that the right guy between Trump and Clinton had been elected, although I had vote for McMullin.

It will be easier, I said then and reiterate now, to remove Trump than Clinton from office. Much easier.

This thread is about keeping killers where they belong. Go to thread that bashes Trump. Adults are talking here.

This thread is about keeping killers where they belong. Go to thread that bashes Trump. Adults are talking here.
You expanded it in #3. And "its good news week" is true for the resistance.

You expanded it in #3. And "its good news week" is true for the resistance.
I tried to explain that the thread is not about what you think it is. I see there is no chance of getting through to a moron like yourself.

Poor little lasta with his hurt feelings. That's OK, we will carry your load.

Poor little lasta with his hurt feelings. That's OK, we will carry your load.
My feelings aren't hurt. There are more important things than sore losers bitching about nothing new in politics.

We have an enemy and your ilk is too stupid or just plain scared to admit it.

The enemy is overwhelmingly the Alt Right, white supremacists, nativists, uber nationalists, and the Fake Alt Right Media.

Forum List

Back