It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Touching how the hater dupes defend their greedy idiot Pub heroes and giant corps paying so little in taxes while the nonrich, consumer demand, education and training, infrastructure, and the country go to hell. Amazing how powerful bs propaganda and hate/distraction are...

OH the irony, it sounds like you want free education and training so you can apply for a job at a corporation :laugh:
I'm a retired teacher/ businessman who's worried about the mess your idiotic pander to the idiot rich GOP policies have wrecked the country, dingbat dupe- see sig. Perhaps you functional dolts should look past the end of your ignorant, bigoted brainwashed noses...

Ah, a taxpayer sponge why am I not surprised. Do you even know who owns these evil corporations you people hate? You may want to have a look at what your public employee pension is invested in skippy.
The issue is not who owns the large corporations but who controls them. Small investors have virtual no voice in how large corporations are run. Typically the only voice they have is a vote for a slate of pre-selected board members and the auditor. In most corporations, Usually, the board members control enough shares to control the outcome of all votes so stockholder meeting are just a formality. If a stockholder doesn't send in their proxy, their broker with vote their shares. And for the 46% of households that own mutual fund shares, they have no voice at all in how their fund directors vote the shares owned by the fund.

Large corporations are controlled by other large corporations, principally banks, financial companies, and investment companies. Under the corporate laws of states like Delaware where many large corporations are incorporated, only the largest shareholders have any real voice in the how corporation is run.

You're not increasing the economy --- you are reassigning it. You also fail to consider the impact of removing investment capital from the economy.

If more people had more money to buy products, how would that not be good for the economy?

Corporate America has tens of trillions in investment dollars available. The problem is they invest in the market instead of their business.

The depth (or lack of) of understanding of the fiscal realities continues to boggle my mind...

Where do you suppose that money that is 'invest[ed] in the market' goes? It goes into companies. Whether they invest in their company, or invest in someone else's, it makes no difference ... your argument is fallacious.

The point that I was trying to make that you missed, is that corporate America isn't trying to make a better widget, corporate America is making money by investing money.

You're not increasing the economy --- you are reassigning it. You also fail to consider the impact of removing investment capital from the economy.

If more people had more money to buy products, how would that not be good for the economy?

Corporate America has tens of trillions in investment dollars available. The problem is they invest in the market instead of their business.

The depth (or lack of) of understanding of the fiscal realities continues to boggle my mind...

Where do you suppose that money that is 'invest[ed] in the market' goes? It goes into companies. Whether they invest in their company, or invest in someone else's, it makes no difference ... your argument is fallacious.

The point that I was trying to make that you missed, is that corporate America isn't trying to make a better widget, corporate America is making money by investing money.
And more and more of those investments are going abroad where the widgets are made. No only are investments going abroad but the money is stating abroad to the tune 2.1 trillion dollars.

And more and more of those investments are going abroad where the widgets are made. No only are investments going abroad but the money is stating abroad to the tune 2.1 trillion dollars.

Get with the program! Money abroad is used to buy the widgets, ship them to the United States, then sell them to the public and be able to write off the cost without paying tax on the original money.

The republican idiots are supporting the very people that have outsourced most of our industry! Idiots!!!! Not only that this has destroyed our middle class.

Gads, democrats never tire of using their split the country cards.. Obama's been suck-holing the wealthy for the past 8 years and Democrats are way way too conveniently blind to see it...:lmao:

Bj7WQAlCQAA8e_8.jpg

Last edited:
Touching how the hater dupes defend their greedy idiot Pub heroes and giant corps paying so little in taxes while the nonrich, consumer demand, education and training, infrastructure, and the country go to hell. Amazing how powerful bs propaganda and hate/distraction are...

OH the irony, it sounds like you want free education and training so you can apply for a job at a corporation :laugh:
I'm a retired teacher/ businessman who's worried about the mess your idiotic pander to the idiot rich GOP policies have wrecked the country, dingbat dupe- see sig. Perhaps you functional dolts should look past the end of your ignorant, bigoted brainwashed noses...

Ah, a taxpayer sponge why am I not surprised. Do you even know who owns these evil corporations you people hate? You may want to have a look at what your public employee pension is invested in skippy.
The issue is not who owns the large corporations but who controls them. Small investors have virtual no voice in how large corporations are run. Typically the only voice they have is a vote for a slate of pre-selected board members and the auditor. In most corporations, Usually, the board members control enough shares to control the outcome of all votes so stockholder meeting are just a formality. If a stockholder doesn't send in their proxy, their broker with vote their shares. And for the 46% of households that own mutual fund shares, they have no voice at all in how their fund directors vote the shares owned by the fund.

Large corporations are controlled by other large corporations, principally banks, financial companies, and investment companies. Under the corporate laws of states like Delaware where many large corporations are incorporated, only the largest shareholders have any real voice in the how corporation is run.
The Kochs own theirs, and they're a screw the workers and the environment disgrace. Not to mention buying the GOP along with Adelson and Murdoch. Scum.

The Kochs own theirs, and they're a screw the workers and the environment disgrace. Not to mention buying the GOP along with Adelson and Murdoch. Scum.
10386300_728962450499937_8757410431236099924_n.jpg
10386300_728962450499937_8757410431236099924_n.jpg

Charles is an idiot, and also wrong. The poor are screwed NOW, after 30 years of Reaganism. See sig.
I agree they are screwed, instead of helping to provide employment and opportunity the liberal/Democratic Party plan of making Americans wards of the government is in full display and far too many Americans are screwed as you properly point out.

Of course we'll disagree on the cause but consider this, you're rarely correct...:laugh:

The republican idiots are supporting the very people that have outsourced most of our industry! Idiots!!!! Not only that this has destroyed our middle class.

Why don't you just face it?

American workers want too much money for a substandard product. They just aren't cost effective any more ... I'm guessing buggy whip makers had the same complaints.

Get with the program! Money abroad is used to buy the widgets, ship them to the United States, then sell them to the public and be able to write off the cost without paying tax on the original money.

hmmmm ... made overseas ... taxes paid overseas.

And, you have a problem with that, why?

Yea, it's just great for Wall Street but not for America. We are becoming a nation that manufactures nothing and consumes everything.

You have an American company that makes money overseas and uses the money to buy product to be sold in the US. Then they use taxpayer based services to get the product to the US. This is my favorite, they deduct the cost of the product from their taxes on money they've never paid tax. You don't see a problem with that?

You have an American company that makes money overseas and uses the money to buy product to be sold in the US. Then they use taxpayer based services to get the product to the US. This is my favorite, they deduct the cost of the product from their taxes on money they've never paid tax. You don't see a problem with that?

Which ---uhhh --- taxpayer based services are they using to get that product to the US? Quit waving your arms dramatically, and talk specifics.

Which ---uhhh --- taxpayer based services are they using to get that product to the US? Quit waving your arms dramatically, and talk specifics.

Really? Are you actually that dumb? What tax based services do you think would be used importing?

Yea, it's just great for Wall Street but not for America. We are becoming a nation that manufactures nothing and consumes everything.
We manufacture more products today than we did 20 years ago.
Another myth of the Left exploded.

Do you actually understand any of what you write or do you just Google business phrases and string them together? I'm voting the latter.

Really? Are you actually that dumb? What tax based services do you think would be used importing?
Why dont you tell us? That ought to be good.

Sure, let's go with that one, lol.

Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Here's mine. EVERYTHING is more expensive today than it was in 1970. The percentage of the increase is much more than wages increasing 1970-2015.
Prove that Republicans alone are responsible for that. Here's a clue. Prices have risen steadily through administrations of both parties during that time.

Forum List

Back