It's Good To Be Rich! More Republican Tax Breaks!

Touching how the hater dupes defend their greedy idiot Pub heroes and giant corps paying so little in taxes while the nonrich, consumer demand, education and training, infrastructure, and the country go to hell. Amazing how powerful bs propaganda and hate/distraction are...

Touching how the hater dupes defend their greedy idiot Pub heroes and giant corps paying so little in taxes while the nonrich, consumer demand, education and training, infrastructure, and the country go to hell. Amazing how powerful bs propaganda and hate/distraction are...

OH the irony, it sounds like you want free education and training so you can apply for a job at a corporation :laugh:

OH the irony, it sounds like you want free education and training so you can apply for a job at a corporation :laugh:
I'm a retired teacher/ businessman who's worried about the mess your idiotic pander to the idiot rich GOP policies have wrecked the country, dingbat dupe- see sig. Perhaps you functional dolts should look past the end of your ignorant, bigoted brainwashed noses...

I'm a retired teacher/ businessman who's worried about the mess your idiotic pander to the idiot rich GOP policies have wrecked the country, dingbat dupe- see sig. Perhaps you functional dolts should look past the end of your ignorant, bigoted brainwashed noses...

Ah, a taxpayer sponge why am I not surprised. Do you even know who owns these evil corporations you people hate? You may want to have a look at what your public employee pension is invested in skippy.

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.

What hard work is involved in inheriting?

Control your envy and jealousy.

No envy on my part, but perhaps you can enlighten us on all the hard work involved in inheriting a fortune.

Ah, a taxpayer sponge why am I not surprised. Do you even know who owns these evil corporations you people hate? You may want to have a look at what your public employee pension is invested in skippy.
I taught private school, dingbat. Maybe you should try helping your fellow nonrich rather than tearing them down, hater dupe of the greedy a-hole rich. I don't hate corporations in the least, just some covert semi-fascist, bs propagandizing, gov't buying, GOP billionaires/jerks.

I don't see how allowing people to keep more of their money screws anyone but the politicians.

These liberal filth feel entitled to money other people worked hard to earn. I know it sounds insane but they feel cheated.

No envy on my part, but perhaps you can enlighten us on all the hard work involved in inheriting a fortune.
Someone madfe that fortune. Or do you think they just lucked out somehow?

So enlighten me - what was all the hard work involved in inheriting that fortune?

So enlighten me - what was all the hard work involved in inheriting that fortune?
Probably putting up with parents who were never around. But what difference does it make? If some guy makes lots of money and wants to leave it to his chidlren why is that your business?

Probably putting up with parents who were never around. But what difference does it make? If some guy makes lots of money and wants to leave it to his chidlren why is that your business?

It's not. I'm just trying to get down to the bottom of the claim that all these guys worked hard for their money.

I have no problem with the rich passing it on. Just as long as they paid their share of the taxes on it(50%). ;)

The billionaire is currently paying insanely low levels of taxes. That is my problem!

The billionaire is currently paying insanely low levels of taxes. That is my problem!

Yup...and in this case, the OP is about the Estate Tax which only affects a tiny portion of the richest of the rich and, is about inheritance. Those spoiled buggers didn't work for that money. Their parents or grandparents did.

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.

That's because 1% of $1M is more than 1% of 50K.

2014, I paid 4% of $32.6M in federal tax. A working couple making $50K paid 7%.

Get it yet?

2014, I paid 4% of $32.6M in federal tax

$32.6M was what? Salary? Business profit? Gross revenue? Capital gains?
Break it down for me.

Is there somewhere, anywhere, anything you can post other than your incessant and unsubstantiated whining? You also try to find somebody else to blame for your woes ... look in the mirror.

Quit bitching and try to make a cogent argument ...

Yup...and in this case, the OP is about the Estate Tax which only affects a tiny portion of the richest of the rich and, is about inheritance. Those spoiled buggers didn't work for that money. Their parents or grandparents did.

Unmitigated BS .... but you wouldn't know that, would you?

The current limit is $5.4 million ... small business owners and farmer can easily fall into the affected group. You need to quit the MSNBS sound bytes, and actually look at the truth.

By the way .... you intend to leave your house to your children? Your retirement?

Let's tell the truth ... you just want to steal the money from them because you didn't get it and you're jealous. Always trying to get something for nothing, aren't you? Maybe that's why this doesn't affect you, huh?

It's not. I'm just trying to get down to the bottom of the claim that all these guys worked hard for their money.
Somebody worked hard for the money. And holding on to a fortune is also tough. It tends not to happen. Look at the richest people in this country in say 1900. Their heirs today are usually not rich.

Bullshit.
The lowest 47% of wage earners pay no taxes. Why arent you whining about that?

The rich pay more in taxes in one year than many of the middle class and poor will pay in their lifetime.

That's because 1% of $1M is more than 1% of 50K.

2014, I paid 4% of $32.6M in federal tax. A working couple making $50K paid 7%.

Get it yet?

2014, I paid 4% of $32.6M in federal tax

$32.6M was what? Salary? Business profit? Gross revenue? Capital gains?
Break it down for me.
It's a fantasy tax. On fantasy income. From fantasy assets. Acquired via fantasy business with his fantasy degree.

Why bother even discussing it with you when you have chosen to broad brush heirs to such an extreme. Let me tell you what's going on in your brain. You are experiencing envy and jealousy which makes you feel creepy, so you invent this broad brush vision of heirs being lazy do nothings who just sat around an inherited gobs of money. Even if that were true it still does not justify double taxing wealth that has already been taxed. Government already got its damn share of this money.

If your mind wasn't such a liberalism infested closed door we could discuss that many heirs have been prepared their whole lives to inherit this wealth and carry on leading the business, many having in fact held executive leadership positions. They don't fit the made up lie in your head.

Forum List

Back