ITs good when they Do it

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Bad when Repubs do it cause they are righteous and patriotic and repubs are evil and hate everyone. Can ya say gerrymanderers......knew ya could
Minnesota Legislature: What can split government get done?
Democrats were hoping their party would take control of the Senate and give them the trifecta they need to draw lines that would make it easier for their candidates to win state and federal offices.

Bad when Repubs do it cause they are righteous and patriotic and repubs are evil and hate everyone.
Democrats were hoping their party would take control of the Senate and give them the trifecta they need to draw lines that would make it easier for their candidates to win state and federal offices.
Won't matter, with the level of vote fraud we're now dealing with.

Walz covid decree days are numbered, ITs failed. Masks have failed, Shutdowns have failed. Cases thru the roof and he murders thousands........right libs

Bad when Repubs do it cause they are righteous and patriotic and repubs are evil and hate everyone.

ho-ho-hardee-har-har

Those drips haven't been funny since the 1990s

ho-ho-hardee-har-har

I would say that the clip hits things right on the head. It's ironic that you and yours have moved to live down to a SNL skit.

ho-ho-hardee-har-har

I would say that the clip hits things right on the head. It's ironic that you and yours have moved to live down to a SNL skit.

BlindHack.jpg

ho-ho-hardee-har-har

View attachment 413177

:itsok:

Walz covid decree days are numbered, ITs failed. Masks have failed, Shutdowns have failed. Cases thru the roof and he murders thousands........right libs
And when are the republicans going to stand the fuck up?...Daudt is a total pussy.
He has a challenger and we picked up House Seats. Couple dems were alrdy voting against the mandate

Bad when Repubs do it cause they are righteous and patriotic and repubs are evil and hate everyone. Can ya say gerrymanderers......knew ya could
Statist left = narcissistic elitists.

And when are the republicans going to stand the fuck up?...Daudt is a total pussy.
He has a challenger and we picked up House Seats. Couple dems were alrdy voting against the mandate
Are you on Fakebook?...I have a friend there who can tell you how utterly corrupt that the MNGOP is...Daudt is the party to a tee...They squeeze out anyone who isn't basically a Pawlenty clone.

Are you on Fakebook?...I have a friend there who can tell you how utterly corrupt that the MNGOP is...Daudt is the party to a tee...They squeeze out anyone who isn't basically a Pawlenty clone.
Dont Facebook. Wife complained once she couldnt share anything with me.......just sort of laughed and said I'm standing right here but you cant share??? know full well we have Pawlenty hangover.

Dont Facebook. Wife complained once she couldnt share anything with me.......just sort of laughed and said I'm standing right here but you cant share??? know full well we have Pawlenty hangover.
Well, it's second-hand....But he's a big Ron Paul guy, and that faction was making big inroads into the MNGOP...They shut them out in ways that would make the perps of the 2012 shutout of Dr. Paul and Rick Santorum at the RNC blush....It's corrupt to the core.

ho-ho-hardee-har-har

I miss Aykroid and Belushi.

This guy went full troll after the 2012 sham....Not really down with him going after Jason Lewis like this, but that doesn't obscure the truths he's telling...Haven't met him, but I hope to one day....He's a funny mofo.

He turns the troll up to 11 in this clip...

Well, it's second-hand....But he's a big Ron Paul guy, and that faction was making big inroads into the MNGOP...They shut them out in ways that would make the perps of the 2012 shutout of Dr. Paul and Rick Santorum at the RNC blush....It's corrupt to the core.
Mr I want to make MN the Saudi Arabia of ethanol.....wheres your e-85 now Timmy. What a joke

This guy went full troll after the 2012 sham....Not really down with him going after Jason Lewis like this, but that doesn't obscure the truths he's telling...Haven't met him, but I hope to one day....He's a funny mofo.

He turns the troll up to 11 in this clip...

Jason is rather smug

Forum List

Back