🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Happening Again - Homes Lost - Some Rent Control Needed

HA HA. You and your "supply & demand" (completely overlooking the NEEDS of the public).

Look at this JOKE >>
2 GRAND a month these loons are asking, for a 733 sq foot 1 bedroom, shoebox. Anybody that would pay 2 grand for a 733 sq foot shoebox, is an imbecile.
Hey Rocky Creek, how many bugs come with the apartment ?
How many alligators you got in your stupid lake ?
No bathroom windows & cental AC ? That = MOLD.

You and your "supply & demand" (completely overlooking the NEEDS of the public).

Yeah, trying to short circuit supply and demand always turns out well for the public. DURR

2 GRAND a month these loons are asking, for a 733 sq foot 1 bedroom, shoebox.

That's easy, don't buy it.

You and your "supply & demand" (completely overlooking the NEEDS of the public).

Yeah, trying to short circuit supply and demand always turns out well for the public. DURR

2 GRAND a month these loons are asking, for a 733 sq foot 1 bedroom, shoebox.

That's easy, don't buy it.
OF COURSE it turns out well for the public. To not short circuit supply and demand in the current situation of housing RENTS GONE WILD, is to have millions of people going HOMELESS, while the few housing units that are available, are going to rich foreigners that Joe Biden is allowing to stream across the Mexican border, unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated. Gee what a wonderful situation.

"Don't buy it" you say. Obviously, you are clueless on all of this. I sense we are approaching a sickening time when US housing will be occupied by rich foreigners, and the great bulk of America's poor and middle class will be homeless. We are partially there already.

Many elderly people where I live are moving out, and moving in with their kids or grandkids (the ones who have kids/grandkids). This however is no decent solution. Although these older folks will have a roof over their head (at least temporarily), they still are HOMELESS. When you are living in someone else's home, that is not YOUR HOME. You are without a home of YOUR OWN. You're homeless.

This is the worst dereliction of duty I have ever seen by the local, state, and US government. Really makes me consider moving to another country.

The US nd state governments have already abandoned the American entrepreneur, business owner, and workers. Now are abandoning America's renters.

Last edited:
OF COURSE it turns out well for the public. To not short circuit supply and demand in the current situation of housing RENTS GONE WILD is to have millions of people going HOMELESS, while the few housing units that are available are going to rich foreigners that Jie Biden is allowing to stream across the Mexican border, unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated. Gee what a wonderful situation.

"Don't buy it" you say. Obviously, you are clueless on all of this. I sense we are approaching a sickening time when US hosing will be occupied by rich foreigners, and the great bulk of America's poor and middle class will be homeless.

The US government has already abandoned the American entrepreneur, business owner, and workers. Now it is abandoning America's renters.

OF COURSE it turns out well for the public.

Dumbest Econ teacher ever. Did they fire you because you're stupid?

RENTS GONE WILD is to have millions of people going HOMELESS,

Landlords aren't going to boost rents so high that units stay empty.

"Don't buy it" you say. Obviously, you are clueless on all of this.

That's the market. Come to an agreement on price or no trade occurs.

Let's examine your "short circuit to benefit the public".

The government decides $1 gas would be better for the public than $3 gas.

What happens next......unless you running away like a little girl is what happens next?

What happens next......unless you running away like a little girl is what happens next?
FOOL. What I'm talking is NOT ECONOMICS. It is what the USA is supposed to be. A place where things are set up for the benefit of the American people, not a few rich greed freak screwballs. Get it ?

Take your "market" and shove it.

NO! we don't have to examine your silly hypothesis, because it is not related to the topic of this thread. Nobody is talking about rents being below what they were.

FOOL. What I'm talking is NOT ECONOMICS. It is what the USA is supposed to be. A place where things are set up for the benefit of the American people, not a few rich greed freak screwballs. Get it ?

What I'm talking is NOT ECONOMICS.

That's for damn sure.

It is what the USA is supposed to be. A place where things are set up for the benefit of the American people,

And if you have to steal to do that......that's what you'll do.

Da, tovarisch.

What I'm talking is NOT ECONOMICS.

That's for damn sure.

It is what the USA is supposed to be. A place where things are set up for the benefit of the American people,

And if you have to steal to do that......that's what you'll do.

Da, tovarisch.
YES, it is for damn sure. Are you starting to get the picture, now ? That what this thread is about is not your perception of economics. (as you appear to think everything should have to adjust to)

The point of reference in how things should be done in America should always be what is good for the AMERICAN people, not a few greedy landlords, or thousands of rich foreigners, coming here to escape Sharia law or whatever.

OF COURSE it turns out well for the public. To not short circuit supply and demand in the current situation of housing RENTS GONE WILD, is to have millions of people going HOMELESS, while the few housing units that are available, are going to rich foreigners that Joe Biden is allowing to stream across the Mexican border, unvetted, undocumented, unvaccinated. Gee what a wonderful situation.

"Don't buy it" you say. Obviously, you are clueless on all of this. I sense we are approaching a sickening time when US housing will be occupied by rich foreigners, and the great bulk of America's poor and middle class will be homeless. We are partially there already.

Many elderly people where I live are moving out, and moving in with their kids or grandkids (the ones who have kids/grandkids). This however is no decent solution. Although these older folks will have a roof over their head (at least temporarily), they still are HOMELESS. When you are living in someone else's home, that is not YOUR HOME. You are without a home of YOUR OWN. You're homeless.

This is the worst dereliction of duty I have ever seen by the local, state, and US government. Really makes me consider moving to another country.

The US nd state governments have already abandoned the American entrepreneur, business owner, and workers. Now are abandoning America's renters.
"rich foreigners"....:heehee:

Forum List

Back